It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Israel" God's Chosen People in Prophecy. Lest we forget

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I may be misinterpreting your reply but:
Since about 95% of Biblical prophecy concerns the nation of Israel it will be fulfilled. There are no contradictions in the Bible only misunderstandings by the unlearned and the skeptics. That's why its a stumbling block for the lost. All prophecy will be fulfilled regarding the nation of Israel, it's enemies and the church.....All 100%

Also I do not put a whole lot of stock in new prophecy that is not founded by the Bible or comes from non-Christian sources.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Loken68]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

I am going to write a book explaining how I am god's gift to the world . The book will explain to you how awesome and magnificent I am .

Everything in the book will be true .

If you don't believe that , just read the book .

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

No contradictions in the bible ? You might want to retract that statement .

Here are a few , to get you started :

www.greenwych.ca...
www.infidels.org...
www.islamway.com...

And here's a list of 455 :
www.skepticsannotatedbible.com...

Want more ?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

you do know He was called the last Adam right?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

guess I should have told you I heard voice and like I say the angel when I was a kid before I knew any scripts about Jesus Christ of Nazareth! you know the one religious/political leader who did no violence unlike every leader throughout-I am sure you follow one even if unwittingly and might even say yourself might want to do an in depth study in truth and see if any mens writings have influenced you and by what kind of men? are they of the same cloth of one's who plotted and approved and still would and do the murder of His Body?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We are all Gods chosen people, if you believe otherwise then you are not Godlike... There is no one without the other...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

subject matter-

You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me-John5.39

" 'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?-Jer8.8

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

he will be a sanctuary; but for both houses of Israel he will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.-Is8.14

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

And if they do not persist in unbelief-Rom11.23

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.-Matt19.28

new name-Is62.2,65.15,Rev3.12

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.-Is65.17

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.-John3.16

For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.-Is60.12

But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death."-Prov8.36

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.-Eze37.22

the LORD is our king-Is33.22

You will know that I am the LORD, when I deal with you for my name's sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices-Eze20.44

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.-1Cor12.3

the fruit of lips that confess his name.-Heb13.15

there is NO OTHER name-Acts4.12

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
reply to post by virgom129

If you would like, you can send that question in a u2u and I'll walk you through the idea. But like I said this thread is devoted to the Jewish nation being blessed by God almighty. And in the opening verse It says God will bless those who blesses Israel. Which the USA, France and Britain have done since before 1948 and have reaped the blessings. But now our governments are turning and so are our blessings.

I'm sorry, you said, in the beginning verse it says God will bless those who bless Israel. But if you REALLY read the passage from the Bible, it's actually talking about Abram/Abraham there.

Following is a quote from a post I made in a recent BelowTopSecret thread about the very same subject:

You know, for some time, I have been questioning whether this statement is being read correctly.

This passage is usually used by people to justify anything Israel does, BUT...........reading this statement, it really sounds like God is strictly talking to and about Abram here, NOT about Israel, or Jerusalem.

Example:

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

This statement was made by God because eventually, the savior Jesus Christ would come from Abraham's line.

Sin is sin, and wrongdoing is wrongdoing no matter who is doing it. The Bible makes it very clear that God warned Israel about their behavior many times and Jerusalem was destroyed twice because Israel did wrong and kept doing wrong.

Israel and Jerusalem were never given a free pass by God because of who they are.

As a matter of fact, God told the people that their blessings were
CONDITIONAL upon their behavior.

From Deuteronomy

26Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

27A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:

28And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

God promised Abraham's descendants blessings based on their obedience, but they weren't, and so eventually their temple was destroyed (for the second time) and God disbursed them from the area except for a remnant.

A lot of predictions have been fulfilled about Israel, but that doesn't mean that God gives them a free pass, far from it!

Even though Israel has been made a nation again, that does not mean that it is a nation that is currently blessed by God.

God does allow evil and sometimes uses it to fulfill his purpose.

God Bless

sezsue

[edit on 15-6-2010 by sezsue]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.-Gal3.29

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.-16

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—Phil3.3

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Come to your God,
and it is me, my dear beloved.
I will releive you from all your pain.
Just buy my book, 20 bucks. It may seem expensive to you but we need a reinforcement in heaven, too much rain you know.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.-1Tim6.5

"May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!-Acts8.20

Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.-1Tim6.10

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."-Heb13.5

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.-Matt6.24

so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.-Rev13.17

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Anyway,

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Dude seriously, go little bit out of Texas, if you have some money make a short term world tour, enjoy little bit.
Anyway,

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth.-Luke21.35

The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them -Rev11.10

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the great post. Good to see a fellow believer on ats. Israel will prevail.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
what a load of bollocks

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey OP, where art thou? Where art thou answers to all of these excellent questions?? Are you and your 'chosen' people now just TOO GOOD to answer all of these valid questions?

And to "No King but Jesus", take a break from quoting that fictional book of plagiarism and answer me a simple question. Are you familiar with all of the 'miracles', 'teachings', 'works' and 'divine nature' of Horus, Krishna, Mithra, Buddha and MANY others who all existed LONG before your Jesus character?

Edit for typos

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.-John1.1

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.-1Pet1.20

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.-Hab2.14

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.-Mark13.31

He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."-Acts17.31

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join