It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Rense: Anti-Semitic or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man

Another "anti-semite" trick.
Why is it that so called "Jews" always complain about antisemitism instead of calling up their own people that rule the world and complain about real crap they are doing?

So I guess you think that I have a direct line to the Rothschilds or something?

'Cause we all know each-other?

But anyway, thank your for explaining to me that I'm not a real Jew.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by flightsuit

Have you wrote Mr Rense to tell him how you feel?

Or do you just hope he reads your post on ATS and haven't bothered to write him?

You are addressing portions of your post to Mr Rense - so one would hope that you took the time to also send him a communique regarding your concerns.

Surely you did that.

I have...on the issue of one of his posts being linked to a white supremacist website where the first word encountered was 'n-word'. (which will be censored here). NO answer from Rense.

My take on Rense and antisemitism? The page has an obvious editorial slant. Though it contains a variety of viewpoints, the webmaster or whoever, has the mandate of creating a heading for each link. Make no mistake, I am no fan of the attitude of the State of Israel, but I find that the aforementioned headings are often shrilly antisemitic in tone.

I rarely visit any more, because I take offence at the headlines...just give me the story. I can figure the rest out myself.

Originally posted by MKULTRA
So you assert that this document, The Protocols, is a fraud. Maybe it is a fraud. Who actually wrote it? What is the benefit received from the deception involved in the document?

My understanding is that it was written by the Okhrana. Why? You figure it out.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This was an example of a pay4post service.
Can't link the company that pays since it gets instabanned

But I remember this one was on the company's forum talking points.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join