It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by jvm222
haha. so if someone wants the truth and nothing but the truth regardless of the sensitivity of the subject that questions the zionist propaganda we've been spoon-fed since youth, they are automatically anti-semetic?
and i'm not even saying all of rense.com's articles are all fact, but as i've dug deeper into the subject, i've realized i've been lied to about the "holocaust" and other pro-israeli agenda.
Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by flightsuit
Have you wrote Mr Rense to tell him how you feel?
Or do you just hope he reads your post on ATS and haven't bothered to write him?
You are addressing portions of your post to Mr Rense - so one would hope that you took the time to also send him a communique regarding your concerns.
Surely you did that.
Originally posted by flightsuit
I posted this here because I wanted to get opinions from ATS regulars.
But when you publish essays asserting that The Protocols is anything other than a fraud, you are no longer on thin ice; you've fallen in and are drowning in an icy lake of lies.
The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов" or "Сионские протоколы") is one of many titles given to an antisemitic text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination by the Jewish people. Following its first public publication in 1903 in the Russian Empire, a series of articles printed in The Times in 1921 revealed that much of the material was directly plagiarized from earlier works of political satire unrelated to Jews. 
Many people have assumed over the years that modern Jews are descended from the Ancient Israelites, however this is not the case. Modern Ashkenazi (or Yiddish) Jews are, in fact, primarily descended from a Turkic people, known as the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the late 9th Century AD. According to some genetic tests, 60% of Jewish DNA is Central Asian Turkic. The remaining 40% is of Semitic, specifically Edomite, origin. The Edomites were a mixed people, descended from Esau (the son of Isaac, and brother of Jacob). Esau had married several women of different ethnicities that existed in the land of Canaan at that time, including Hittites, Hivites, Horites, Canaanites, and Ishmaelites (Arabs). Some Edomites converted to the religion of the Israelites although in doing so, they, over time, bastardized it, creating the books known as the Babylonian Talmud.
Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Tiger5
" The Protocols are there to make the Jews seem odious. "
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion ., NOT The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Judaism .
There IS a difference .