It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Rense: Anti-Semitic or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you are familiar with Rense.com. I've been kind of on the fence so far regarding the fact that his site contains numerous essays which could be viewed as holocaust-denial material. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt because I figure he wants his site to be a place where any and all conspiracy theories can be freely examined. So if he posts an essay by somebody with compelling evidence that certain aspects of the historical record aren't totally consistent with what really went down, I'm willing to at least look at it.

So that's where I've been hovering for several years: on the fence.

Now, however, I'm seeing stuff on Rense's site which has convinced me he has lost his damned mind. Or at least, he's out of his mind if he expects anybody to take seriously his assertions that he's not anti-semitic.

Rense.com now features articles which purport to prove that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is an authentic document:

The Absolute Best Authentications of the Protocols of Zion

See also:

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

The Protocols for Goys

I mean come on, Jeff!

Really?

You're really letting this drivel drag down your site?

No document in history has been more thoroughly or more conclusively debunked than The Protocols. This is a known fact. It's undisputed. There is even an older version of the document which predates its use as anti-semitic propaganda. Off the top of my head, I forget which group The Protocols was smearing in its original form, but I'm sure many of you know exactly what I'm referring to.

Rense damages his entire site's credibility with this stuff.

Worse yet, it hurts conspiracy theorists in general. Quite recently I was embroiled in a heated debate on another Web site regarding my belief that 9/11 was an inside job. The person with whom I was arguing thought I was a nutcase, and to illustrate her point, she asked me, "How many people died in the holocaust? I'll bet you think it was a lot less than six million, right? How do I know this? Because all of you 9/11 truthers are also holocaust deniers. I've seen the sites you people gravitate to..."

So yeah. Rense.com is one of the more prominent sources of info on everything from Morgellons Disease to Roswell, 9/11, the Face On Mars, Bigfoot, the Federal Reserve, and every other fringe topic you can think of. Those of us on "the fringe" are constantly struggling for respectability, always having to defend ourselves against assumptions that we're a bunch of crackpots and wingnuts.

We do not need the taint of anti-semitism, nor the gullible acceptance of blatant historical frauds, to be so adversely coloring the general public's perceptions of us.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
haha. so if someone wants the truth and nothing but the truth regardless of the sensitivity of the subject that questions the zionist propaganda we've been spoon-fed since youth, they are automatically anti-semetic?
and i'm not even saying all of rense.com's articles are all fact, but as i've dug deeper into the subject, i've realized i've been lied to about the "holocaust" and other pro-israeli agenda.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Have you wrote Mr Rense to tell him how you feel?

Or do you just hope he reads your post on ATS and haven't bothered to write him?

You are addressing portions of your post to Mr Rense - so one would hope that you took the time to also send him a communique regarding your concerns.

Surely you did that.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
haha. so if someone wants the truth and nothing but the truth regardless of the sensitivity of the subject that questions the zionist propaganda we've been spoon-fed since youth, they are automatically anti-semetic?
and i'm not even saying all of rense.com's articles are all fact, but as i've dug deeper into the subject, i've realized i've been lied to about the "holocaust" and other pro-israeli agenda.

How could you possibly have gotten that from anything I said? Did you even read my post?

That you put the word holocaust in quotation marks is very telling. You are a sucker if you think the holocaust didn't happen.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by flightsuit]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Have you wrote Mr Rense to tell him how you feel?

Or do you just hope he reads your post on ATS and haven't bothered to write him?

You are addressing portions of your post to Mr Rense - so one would hope that you took the time to also send him a communique regarding your concerns.

Surely you did that.

No I did not. I'm sure Rense gets hundred of e-mails every month accusing him of being anti-semitic.

And when I seem to be talking directly to him, that's just my rhetorical style; it doesn't mean I actually expect him to read my words, and I am not really addressing him.

I posted this here because I wanted to get opinions from ATS regulars. I like Rense.com, and I would love to believe it's not a platform for anti-semitism.

But when you publish essays asserting that The Protocols is anything other than a fraud, you are no longer on thin ice; you've fallen in and are drowning in an icy lake of lies.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have often pondered this about Rense myself. I visit his site regularly to get a roundup of interesting news out there, and he often gives links to articles new titles. For example it might be an article something to do with monetary issues and he will give it the title Jewish bankers at it again

or something along those lines. Not a great example but he does tend to focus on the Jewish primarily in his reports.
Whether or not he is an anti-semite I don't know but he definitely has a distaste for Zionism. As already pointed out he often has articles that could be considered Holocaust denial, in particular his belief that Zyklon B was used only for de-lousing. That's a little too controversial for me, so I'm not gonna touch the Holocaust with a telegraph mast!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

I posted this here because I wanted to get opinions from ATS regulars.

But when you publish essays asserting that The Protocols is anything other than a fraud, you are no longer on thin ice; you've fallen in and are drowning in an icy lake of lies.

So you assert that this document, The Protocols, is a fraud. Maybe it is a fraud. Who actually wrote it? What is the benefit received from the deception involved in the document?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
From Wikipedia:

The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов" or "Сионские протоколы") is one of many titles given to an antisemitic text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination by the Jewish people. Following its first public publication in 1903 in the Russian Empire, a series of articles printed in The Times in 1921 revealed that much of the material was directly plagiarized from earlier works of political satire unrelated to Jews. [1]

Wikipedia link

On a different tangent, regarding the topic of Rense's anti-Zionism:

I don't think it's fair to equate Zionism with Judaism, nor anti-Zionism with anti-semitism.

Yes, Zionism is primarily (but not exclusively) the province of Jews, but many Jews, myself included, are not Zionists and do not support Zionism.

By the same token, some of the loudest anti-Zionist voices have historically been those of anti-semites, so it's natural to be a little suspicious when you see somebody ranting and raving about Zionism. However, there are plenty anti-Zionists who are not at all bigoted, and who, in fact, oppose Zionism specifically because they find it troubling that a government would favor one religion or ethnicity over another, and they are disturbed by the appalling treatment of innocent Palestinian civilians.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by flightsuit]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I visit rense regularly, and listen to his guests
they exebit a fairly wide cross section of views.

Rense and his featured hosts on Rense Radio though, have taken some cheapish shots at other members in the truth movement that
IMHO
weren't warrented.
He has the perfect cover to be disinfo,
but his opinion is only a part of his sight.

Rence and and his guests and contributers
represent many diferent points of view...

so:
use varied sources
think for yourself
deny ignorence

that seems pretty simple.

when in doubt, fire it out to ATS
It will get fire tested around here

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Another "anti-semite" trick.
Why is it that so called "Jews" always complain about antisemitism instead of calling up their own people that rule the world and complain about real crap they are doing?

Many people have assumed over the years that modern Jews are descended from the Ancient Israelites, however this is not the case. Modern Ashkenazi (or Yiddish) Jews are, in fact, primarily descended from a Turkic people, known as the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the late 9th Century AD. According to some genetic tests, 60% of Jewish DNA is Central Asian Turkic. The remaining 40% is of Semitic, specifically Edomite, origin. The Edomites were a mixed people, descended from Esau (the son of Isaac, and brother of Jacob). Esau had married several women of different ethnicities that existed in the land of Canaan at that time, including Hittites, Hivites, Horites, Canaanites, and Ishmaelites (Arabs). Some Edomites converted to the religion of the Israelites although in doing so, they, over time, bastardized it, creating the books known as the Babylonian Talmud.

You guys are not real Jews.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD From fake impostor Jews

Approves of Sodomy: "If one
committed sodomy with a child of
less than nine years, no guilt is
incurred" (Sanhedrin 5 4b)

Approves of Child Sacrifice to Idols: "He who gives of his seed
to Molech incurs no punishment"
(Sanhedin 64a)

Cursing Parents Allowed: "One
who curses his parents isn't punished
unless he curses them by
Divine name" (Sanhedrin 66a)

Allows Enchanting: "It is permitted
to consult by a charm the
spirits of oil and eggs, and make
incantations" (Sanhedrin 1.07a)

Bestiality Condoned: "Women
having intercourse with a beast
can marry a priest, the act is but
a mere wound" (Yebamoth 59b)

Harlotry Lawful "A harlot's hire
is permitted, for what the woman
has received is legally a gift"
(Abodah Zarah 62b-63a)

Blasphemy Allowed: "One can
revile the Divine Name if
mentally applying it to some
other object" (Sazhedin 65a-b)

Not required to Keep Vows: One
may declare: "Every vow which I
may make in the future shall be
null" (Nedarim 23 a-23b)

Murder Condoned: "If ten men
smote a man with ten staves and
he died, they are exempt from
punishment" (Sanhedrin 18a)

THE BIBLE Bible from real Israelites, not white impostor Jews

Prohibits Sodomy:"Thou shall
not lie with mankind, as with
womankind: it is abomination"
(Lev. 18:22)

Prohibits Child Sacrifice to Idols: "Whoever gives any of his
seed to Molech: he shall surely be
put to death" (Lev . 20:2) .

Cursing Parents Prohibited: "He
that curses his father or mother,
shall be put to death" (Exod.
2!:17, Mutt 15i4).

Disallows Enchanting: "None of
you shall be an enchanter or a
charmer, or consulter with familiar
spirits" (De&t. 18:10-11).

Bestiality Condemned: "You
shall not lie with any beast, nor
shall any woman stand before a
beast to lie with it" (Lev.18-23).

Harlotry Unlawful: "She that
plays the whore in her father's
house shall be put to death.
(Deuteronomy 22.2I)

Blasphemy Punishable: He that
blasphemes the name of the
LORD shall surely be put to
death" (Leviticus 24 :1 6)

Murder Forbidden: "He that
smites a man with a stave so he
dies, he is a murderer and shall be
put to death" (Num. 35:18)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hello, I'm new here and still trying to find my way round the system. Aplogies in advance for any mishaps.

On the question of Rense, I personally don't think he's really anti-semitic. I think he publishes 'dubious' material to make a political point. I think he is fed up with the strictly-controlled MSM in the USA and likes to make public the stuff they wouldn't touch with a barge-pole - for the sake of plurality, heterodoxy and freedom of speech.

Regarding the Protocols, they predate Wikipedia's date by over a century. Huge extracts were reproduced in an obscure French novel from the 1830s. There are those who believe the Protocols are in fact documents originally drawn up by Adam Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati in the late 18th century, which were subsequently amended (slightly) to make them appear Jewish in origin.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It is allowed to cheat a gentile and take usury of him (Baba Mezia 6la, Abhodah Zarah 54a).

The goyim are regarded as unclean (Schabbath L45b. Abhodah Zarah 22b) It is not allowed to rob a brother Jew, but to rob a gentile is allowed (Baba Mezia 61a Sanherlrin 57a)

The goyim are not like men but are as animals (Kerithuth 6b). The seed of a goy is worth the same as that of a beast (Kethuboth 3b; Baba Mecia 174,6).

A Jew must not enler the home of a goyim (Gittin 62a). The goyim are not to be cured or helped when sick, even for money (Abodah Zarah Z7b; Iore Dea 1'58,1').

It is permitted to deceive a goy (Babha Kama 13b) Jews must try to deceive Christians (Zohar I,1'60a).

A Jew may lie and perjure himself to condemn a Goy (Babha Kama I l3a- I 13b).

A Jew shall not do injury to other Jews, but the law does not prohibit injury to a goy (lulishna Sanhedryn 57).

Those who do good to the goyim . . . will not rise from the dead (Zohar 1',25b).

All the festivals of the followers of Jesus are forbidden, and we must conduct ourselves towards them as we would towards idolaters (Abodah Zarah 2a,78c).

Do not save a goy in danger of death (Hilkkoth Akum' XX'1')

When a Jew and a goy come to court, you must absolve the Jew and take his side as far as possible according to Jewish law. If however, the Jew can be absolved according to gentile law, absolve him (Babha Kama 773a).

A Jew may keep anything he finds belonging to the Akum (Goyim), to return it is a sin (Choschem Ham 266'1)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Have you bothered to ever read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion ?

Or , have you just taken the word of someone else who says it has been debunked ?

I have read the book , and all I will say is ...

If the shoe fits , wear it .

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this the other day. I read Rense sometimes, but I am disgusted that he posts that crap on the Protocols and also articles by Texe Marrs

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
People occasionally post
that the protocols of Zion have been 'Debunked"
I'd love to see the proof
that the protocols of Zion have been disprooved
they never post that.

so post the proof
please.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I am against what the Zionists are doing in Israel.

Here is a link to one website debunking the protocols. If you cared to look you woud find many such cites. It is your democratic right not to believe in the face of evidence.

best-hoaxes.blogspot.com...

The Protocols are there to make the Jews seem odious. Not all Jews are rich or odius. Some Gentiles are pretty rich and or odioius. Why target one group of people over all others. Face facts Gentiles have caused more bloodshed than Jews.

Xtians have caused more bloodshed than jews...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Anti-Semitic .....NO

Anti-Zionist.......YES

WTF why don't people call a horse a horse ?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

If you look through Rense's columnists you will find that a great deal of them are of Jewish heritage. .

I doubt if you went to the Ku Klux Klan website (do they have one?) you would find a single African-American columnist. . Just a thought.

He does make the distinction that he believes the current Zionist regime to be Khazar as opposed to Jewish origin. I am on the fence with that assertion as the evidence for that seems to be lacking, but who knows?

I stopped reading Rense years ago as he seems to have an unbalanced obsession for certain viewpoints and often is not fair to the story. He is very dishonest in his slant and willingly omits stories that do not fit into his picture of the world, while overly emphasizing others.

Anti-Semite? Not in the traditional sense of the word.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

" The Protocols are there to make the Jews seem odious. "

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion ., NOT The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Judaism .

There IS a difference .

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Tiger5

" The Protocols are there to make the Jews seem odious. "

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion ., NOT The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Judaism .

There IS a difference .

Yes dear.

However it was written at a time when Zionism was a more numinous notion i.e. no Israelis state.

You are not suggesting that it was written in anticipation of a future state of Israel??

Why not read it you would understnd my post better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join