It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Bloody World War Is Coming. Unthinkable? Think Again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
reply to post by unityemissions

I agree that something is brewing. When we have such deep economic turmoil worldwide and the wars we're waging in the world at the same time...well it makes for some pretty tense situations that could spin out of anyones control. And with biological, computer, nuclear, and traditional weapons we are ripe for some nasty things to happen. God help us if some force in the world starts a false flag event. That will trigger things as much as a real event and open up pandora's box of world war again.

You were saying this last summer
2nd

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I understand the prediction fatigue lately, but note that I didn't post a prediction date.

I think the situation is still heating up. Look to see what posturing there is between the USA/UK and Russia/China through proxy conflicts before we sink into direct battles with Russia/China. Who knows what will take us into war and when? Usually it's a conflict that spins out of control. But truthfully, when have we not been at war somewhere (if even covertly)? The general population is getting squeezed economically and that makes for some pretty tense people.

Our technology progresses while human conflict resolution is stuck in the middle ages.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Hello pixelpusher. Very well said (Beginning). What do you suggest be done when
those with money and power keep stealing everything we have? It seems to me
that the good people always say to the bad guys oh, that is ok you stole my family
through lies, you stole my house through lies and thievery, you steal my job, savings
and everything I own but that is ok I will just start over. Why start over? So they can
keep doing it? Why get a new job, or rebuild credit or start a new family? So they can
keep stealing everything we have? No my friend, sometimes we have to take the
war to them and say enough is enough, that is THE ONLY THING THEY WILL
EVER UNDERSTAND!

Just like a schoolyard bully, he will never stop picking on you until you kick his
A%$ and that my friend is what is going on right now on a world wide scale.
They think that when TSHTF that they can run and hide (Like most bullies do
when they know they are going to get the caca kicked out of them) however this
time they have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Their underground cities
and bunkers will not help them this time and there is no where on Earth or Heaven
that they can run now. Many feel something is up, there is a reason why....................

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I hope at some point people will stop falling for this "look over here" war trick, where the banks play both sides of the conflict and make money off both sides as well as the reconstruction. The bully that manipulates the situation is still the "man behind the curtain" that people are still unaware of.

BTW, the book "Wizard of Oz" was written in disguised reference to the financial overlords of the day. Here's a good video detailing that and the money system:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I believe to get rid of those who impose their will onto others. I can only see one solution that the imposer,"the elites," will accept. A WAR, that is what they understand and do. This is what our forefathers did, it was called a revolutionary war, to get away from those peoples and start a new. Well, now they are back to impose on us again. Did our forefathers teach us nothing? Freedom, you have to fight for it. Sometimes physical, sometimes not. I believe we will have to get physical for this one also.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Personally i think war is just programmed into human nature as a form of natural population control. The next generation NEVER learns from the previous one who have been to war, and would merrily march to their deaths. I'm sure most male and possibly some females, at one stage thought war was 'cool' and 'exciting', i know i did, and we learn war isn't 'cool' when we are on the battlefield when it is too late.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by whaaa

There will be no peace untill there is justice.

Says it all.

There will never be peace and there will never be justice.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Reminds me of the time a board, well, commie, asked me 'what, in your opinion, is wrong with communism, and in your own words?'

Really, what could I say? That his precious 'communism' needed my ass to survive? I just don't like being affected by other's grubby demands on my time, my use of resources. Besides, the best things in life are free from material envies and inequalities. You cannot expect anyone who is entrenched in militant political systemsto ever transcend to the non-material realm. They are too busy demanding what does not affect them, or belong to them, to bother opening their eyes.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

I've always had these gut feelings that communists are far, far more materialistic than your average person trying to get by and develop his individual potentialities, which materialism they then project onto others to justify their inner hate. You have put those feelings in most excellent words, and for that you get a star

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The only answer to any of this is to change the human makeup. Judged from the point of view of an "evolved" person, most human beings are simply incapable of joining us in our quest for peace and justice. And by that I mean they are inferior, lacking the capacity for higher levels of thought. There will always be a Kim Jong-Il, because psychopaths are born everyday. There will always be dupes who believe in talk radio and cable news, because many if not most of the population are born lacking the native intelligence to be skeptical.

Like it or not, things will not improve until the gene pool improves.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I think you are right.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
For now I may be right. It's not too hard to be right when violence is all around us. It's plain to see. No predictions or insight needed. What I'd like to see is some evidence that humans are evolving their thinking to be less warlike, more accepting of differences and demonstrate that we can work together. This already happens on a small scale, but it is not the defacto standard of the human condition. When this new way of positive living does become the defacto standard, we will have turned the corner. Centuries have past and technologies have risen, but our thinking has largely stayed the same. We must want a positive change, insist on it and live it.
edit on 8-1-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
The only answer to any of this is to change the human makeup. Judged from the point of view of an "evolved" person, most human beings are simply incapable of joining us in our quest for peace and justice. And by that I mean they are inferior, lacking the capacity for higher levels of thought. There will always be a Kim Jong-Il, because psychopaths are born everyday. There will always be dupes who believe in talk radio and cable news, because many if not most of the population are born lacking the native intelligence to be skeptical.

Like it or not, things will not improve until the gene pool improves.

I know some people that are very smart, but very racist. So by "improving the gene pool" I take it you mean that an evolved way of living and thinking for the majority has to take place. I hope that is coming. I don't see it around me yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'd like to freshen this thread with new comments.

There are days I wonder if I'm in a twilight zone or a purgatory after death.

The good is so outweighed by the bad in what I see around me. A small elite group that controls finances and governments using control tactics to perpetuate their evil agendas, knowingly playing people's hot buttons to play them like puppets. Knowing most people are too busy to look behind the curtain to see the strings...being feed a steady diet of propaganda so thy don't even think there is a curtain or strings, that it would be a baseless conspiracy to even consider such a thing. Developing people in education with perceptual blindness.

It seems my kids don't challenge the system as much in school as I did. I questioned why we did the things we did. The 60's seemed to encourage that in some ways, and that is why kids at kent State were killed too. They dare not let the people question or color outside the lines the controllers have drawn.

Fast forward to today. Now the government leaders and financial barons are blatantly telling us that they are controlling things and acting in an imperial way. What was dismissed as conspiracy theory even a few years back is not openly admitted, but explained that these evil actions are actually good for us. An endless stream of new beaurocratic laws binding us into a cage so we can be nailed for just about any action these days, is sold to us as "less freedom is more safety for all of us". Even proactively killing people because they might do something is sold as good for us. Tell that to the person, or the family that relied on that persons income, that they were killed for the betterment of mankind.

There are days I wonder if I'm in a twilight zone or a purgatory after death.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

silent thunder

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by whaaa

There will be no peace untill there is justice.

Says it all.

There will never be peace and there will never be justice.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

I'd be satisfied with just smoking the peace pipe!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: faceoff85

Offcourse there is more to it but you should realize Hitler was nothing more then a Scapegoat... He had TONS of help gaining his power from TPTB and they were laughing when the world fell into chaos.. why? caus it made them richer... Never heard of any bankers financing Hitler being tried... only Puppets get punished and all the puppeteers walk away...

That is the untold truth. The puppets get tried and punished, but the puppet masters get away…free to continue to financially enslave and murder innocent people, all the while using their puppets to do the dirty work.

Even the people on this board who understand that we have puppet masters still let themselves get divided against other people over petty arguments (political, religious, race, etc.).

Divided we fall, united we stand.

Humanity is not united against the puppermasters. You see how easily the puppet masters infiltrated the Wall Street Tea Party and subverted that into chaos and factions. Watering it down until it no longer threatened them.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Surely, Russia and the USA wouldn't Nuke each other. Saner heads would prevail, right?

Well, nuclear weapons were used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by thepixelpusher]

That's a fundamentally flawed example/comparison.

At the time of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki attacks America was the only country in the world with Nuclear weapons. Therefore America had nothing to fear by way of similar retaliation, from any nation.

Had Japan possessed the same Nuclear capability coupled with an equal means to reach American targets, but had thus far chosen not to use those weapons, do you not think America may have been a little more wary of cranking the war up to an Atomic level?

edit on 14-3-2015 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Prescott bush is a former BOOTLEGGER who made it big and founded thw American Cabal branch,they CAN keep a secret and have for a while.
But the facts show Americans financed his military build up.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
During the era of the Cold War it can be argued that the men who ruled the USA and the then USSR were far more like statesmen, rather than shallow, media-consultant-created psychopaths. And while I feel that Putin holds onto that traditional intelligent, while pragmatic, aura of the past I do not see that in individuals like Obama, Hillary, Boehner or McCain.

So I would not be surprised in the USA caused a war of Biblical proportions.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Let us all pray and act for peace in the world.
edit on 6-7-2015 by thepixelpusher because: text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join