It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome back Mr Bin Laden! BA magazine lists Al Qaeda boss as first class frequent flyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

British Airways was embroiled in fresh controversy yesterday after an in-house magazine promoted an iPhone boarding pass service showing a ticket belonging to Osama Bin Laden.

The sample ticket included Bin Laden's frequent flyer number, suggesting he is a regular passenger with the airline.

The picture is of a smiling passenger holding the embarrassing ticket up to the camera as a check-in steward looks on.
Worse still, Bin Laden's seat number - 7C - suggests he is in for a comfortable ride in a first class seat.

This is absolutely hilarious. Mr. Bin Laden, would you like headphones for your movie?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
but the ticket is for october 2010...
hmm...
hoax?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've never put much credence into the conspiracy theorists belief that TPTB telegraph future events. Like all the 9/11 references on t.v. and movies before it happened.

However, I'm saving this picture and marking down October 26th, 2010 on my calendar. Let's see what happens, or doesn't.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
According to the article,

There were suggestions yesterday that the image could have been 'sabotaged' by a dissatisfied staff member, with the airline currently locked in a standoff with cabin crew that has led to mass strikes.
'It looks as if BA has been sabotaged most successfully by an internal source,' Tory MP Patrick Mercer, who has served on a Commons anti-terrorism sub-committee, told The Express.

Sounds like a very good possibility.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Was this an article in the in-flight magazine, simply showing how you can use your iPhone to show your bording pass? In which case, isnt it likely that someone just thought it would be funny to put this name?

top topics

join