It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Do you think the government actually achieved time travel with the philadelphia project? Has any one read Al Bileik's (spelling is wrong I believe) speech on the topic?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi opiate721,

first of all welcome to ATS.

You've posted your question in the wrong forum, but that's okay, we'll help you out.

this forum is for questions pertaining to the website / board itself.

The question that you have asked could go in, government projects.

If you ask, I'm sure a Mod will move it for you.

there has been a lot of discussion here about the Philadelphia Project and Al Bileik... I'll see if I can dig up some of the threads for you.

Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by opiate721
Do you think the government actually achieved time travel with the philadelphia project? Has any one read Al Bileik's (spelling is wrong I believe) speech on the topic?

I dont know if they have but I know for a fact that Al Blielik is a lyer! Him and Duncan Cameron. His story is too exotic and out of a science fiction movie. Although I will admit, it was my interest in the project that got me interested in all these other things. But I can tell you now that Blielik is a lyer along with Duncan Cameron.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Project Rainbow, better known as the Philidelphia Experiment is one of the most facinating stories in history. I believe Beilec was placed to make the story appear far fetched. He was disinfo to cover the real story up. He knew too much about space and time to have come up with the story on his own, he supposedly wasn't that smart. But who knows? It is an interesting story indeed.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I really cant think too highly of Blielik becuase one time on his website, it said he was injured in a car accident and the website was asking for donations to give to him. I know he got into an accident and all, but I'm not going to donate money like that. A lot of people get into accidents all the time! From that point forward I knew he was a phony looking to make money. Lets not forget all those extra videos hes trying to sell and then asking us to make donations on top of that.

After the fact that he was begging for donations makes me even wonder if the government sent him to give a cover up story. He just sounds like some one who needs attension lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
And also I have research that says Al was never onboard the USS Eldrige. That he was supposeldly Ed Cameron re-born or something. Der. The research I have here would be way too much to post here so.... Uh , let's see links, yes why don't I provide you with some links.

Here is a good one.

www.bielek.com...

and another

www.lightstreamers.com...

How's that then mate?

Nutzo

[edit on 11-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

top topics

join