It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Nato Secretary-General Admits Bilderberg Sets Global Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Former Nato Secretary-General Admits Bilderberg Sets Global Policy

www.infowars.com

Former NATO Secretary-General and Bilderberg member Willy Claes has confounded claims by debunkers that the secret organization which met in Sitges Spain over the last few days does not set policy, admitting during a Belgian radio interview that Bilderberg attendees are mandated to implement decisions that are formulated during the annual conference of power brokers.

In a radio interview reported on by the Belgian news website www.zonnewind.be, Claes told host Koen Fillet that Bilderberg does indeed decide policy for the coming year. Claes would certainly be in a position to know, being a t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Now this news is not new of course the Bilderburg group shapes global policy but hearing it from some one such as this is important because he is basically an insider.

People we MUST start waking up people to this dark and some what shadowy group. According to Jim Tucker (The greatest living expert on them) he has insider info that they may attack Iran in the coming future. Now that may change but that is the current plan for them. We MUST take action. we MUST wake every one up FIRST however.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
LOL

amazing

what is more amazing is the propaganda presented by the guy interviewed in the russia today:

the guy on RUSSIA TODAY says who believes bilderberg are controlling the world politics are RACISTS - anti Jews ahhahahhahahahha HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

SO, well, another guy in the Israel propaganda bandwagon

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
and meanwhile, the mainstream american media does not utter a word about them. controlled much?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Could you provide a link to that interview?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is ot normal news at all! its usualy hush hush secrecy* i think it will confuse msot americans and most will ilkely forget about it in a few days time at most* sad to say...
it does expose how bad we americans are being screwed politicaly, socially and financialy.. this calls for a revolution in order, if people wee smart enough theyde do it* always! ask questioons* not questioning things, jsut makes it easier for them in power to control us.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Video of anti-Bilderberg protests in Spain as group set to meet

g

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
even if we awoke and came to light, what good would it do, i still think of the banana republics, or the dictators of africa, where once you kick on a hole out you just replace them with another.

destroy the fed reserve and in a number of years a new one will develop somewhere in this world. you dont seem to understand the problem with ponzi schemes is they are so damn effective!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
More and more light gets cast upon the Elites and the Bilderbergers in particular. As an elitist community, they are a clear object for class hatred from below. I hope generations do not resort to violence to take them out the way the Bilderbergers and their friends assassinate people who work contrary to their goals and plans.

Yet, I see the escalation of emotions and cannot help but wonder if the boat has already sailed out of the harbour; the only questions left being how much violence, where, aimed at the wealthy across the board....? I pray it doesn't come to that because the Bilderbergers are prepared for that and in fact desire violence so they can destroy those they hate who challenge their authority over the planet.

Very troubling and perilous times.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Humm I forgot he didnt add the youtube video

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The people that attend and abide by what they are told to do at these meetings will get what they deserve in the end. They think they have places to hide from what is coming, but they don't

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Only 2 problems with your little plan:

1. If you incite 'revolution' you become pegged as a terrorist and dragged out of your home by the FBI.

2. 'Questioning things' only gets you unwanted attention, eventually your name placed on a terror watch list, and if you continue to speak actively, leads to FBI and possible CIA surveillance.

Don't believe it? Watch any mainstream news, especially CNN. Nine times out of ten, those 'terrorists' they arrest are actually just citizens fed up with the BS our country feeds us. Don't believe what you hear, because a skewed truth is still a LIE.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well Well Well,

Seems like their really making a "mess" of it

this time. I would like to think the best and the

brightest would have prevented the mess we are ALL in.

This may be the time to invite some new off the beaten

track intelligence. Fresh hard working positive attitude

IQ 147+ types. With References.

I respect their policy folks, as I rarely let strangers into

the fold myself. Must have musical skills, and Class.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The release fo this news, in reality PROVES...
our president of the united states, is a puppet doing thier biddding.
they and our governemnt are in control, NOT us per the constitution of the united states.
They are evil and intend on further enslaving us too below poverty levels, a new world order, turning america intoa 3rd world country, sweatshop labor for mass production and greedy corporate profits...the corporations are in on this too, dont be fooled*
america will become a police state, just like nazi gemany was..and to an etent, knida like when stalin was in power in russia. KGB/ geshtappo easdroppers, listening too what you say,a n thosefound problematic too thier resolutions, will simply be removed and done go knows what with...an example of that, would be in the news past week, that sceintist guy who created syntheitc life* any of us pro freedom people could be takne away, executed, then simply replaced with a clone* as its technology advances.
remember...history chows us, those with the technological holdings were the same ensloving thier own people more or less. as with all technology, its all in the wrong hands* its all for profits = power*

top topics

join