It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Intel Hub; Dis-info or Credible news source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Guys I am starting this thread because there is a lot of dis-info on The Intel Hub .

I have noticed the not only here on ATS but on blogs across the web that The Intel Hub is posted as a news source. Now I do realize that they post other news stories from other sources. However the do not do a very good job to verify the accuracy of the news source.

After some quick checking in my local area on some Intel the the Intel hub had posted in regards to Update from Grand Isles – Robert From PatrioticSpace, I can confirm these claims are completely false. Some guy on a phone is hardly is a credible source. The weekend after Obama's visit to grand isle the Local Hazmat coordinator for the Hancock county EOC went to grand isle. There was oil on the beach and BP was just putting on a show for the Media.

You can paint the picture you want by selectively editing the video to make it look the way you want.

There are others:

Update on troop movements in Grand Isles

There are 17,500 troops deployed in 4 states and TX has some on stby. This is to assist in the clean up and deployment of containment materials. I have that directly from the Local EOC MSNG liaison. They are not here for forced evacuations. They cannot do that in MS. It's against the law. However once martial law is declared that is a different story. However if that was in the works in MS my people that are in the know would tell me and it would be here on ATS with in minutes along with sources.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sounds to me like you have hit the mother load if disinfo, I have been watching this so called intel hub for some time now and as you compareing it to what the boots on the ground are saying and they have 0 wins and 30 losses, we need real intel not made up crap, things are bad enough as it is with out making up bullsh*t.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by MrCrowley]

new topics

join