It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Looking to Kick Some A$$

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama bluntly defended his administration's response to the undersea gusher fouling the Gulf of Mexico on Monday, telling an interviewer he has met with experts to learn "whose ass to kick."

"I was down there a month ago, before most of these talking heads were even paying attention to the Gulf," Obama told NBC's "Today" show in an interview scheduled to air Tuesday. "A month ago I was meeting with fishermen down there, standing in the rain talking about what a potential crisis this could be."

A variety of critics have accused Obama of being too cerebral in his reaction to the undersea gusher now fouling the Gulf of Mexico, of failing to put the full force of the administration and of putting too much trust in oil company BP. But Obama told NBC his deliberations have been more than academic.

"I don't sit around talking to experts because this is a college seminar," Obama continued. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

www.cnn.com...

That's pretty strong rhetoric.....Whose ass, exactly, should The President be kicking? I don't know, maybe...

...No, really. I don't know. Is this blamed on capitalism? Lack of oversight? Is it more specific? Is BP solely to blame or are these things naturally unavoidable?

-Dev

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
He should kick his own ass and banker's. This was done to plunge the economy into deeper problems in coastal as they are largely dependant on sea for their jobs. More houses will be repoed. BP will never give a fair damage claims to people. It purposedly taking more and more time to solve. I'm not an American but still i feel sad for the people that are affected by this there. Obama=deception

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What sort of experience does Obama have in ring/cage? Does he have jijitsu ranking boxing??? At least Putin has Sambo so Obama would have ass handed to him even by Hayward who's on the run!

Seriously he needs to call in National Guard and take over damn disaster! and kick ass later!

FROWNS

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen
What sort of experience does Obama have in ring/cage? Does he have jijitsu ranking boxing??? At least Putin has Sambo so Obama would have ass handed to him even by Hayward who's on the run!

Seriously he needs to call in National Guard and take over damn disaster! and kick ass later!

FROWNS

Which disaster? The actual leak, or simply the cleanup?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Video removed by Youtube !!!

Censorship? Mistake?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Macondo blow-out!

he should do same thing as Manhattan project and appoint a strong General in charge of everything at hive. Admiral Allen looks OK for the clean-up I mean I have no idea what Allen can do better!

This is all baloney and politicians attempting to scare poor people

# them!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The video is also in the CNN link in the OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Obama is a liar.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There is a search window on the top right hand corner of every page here at ATS we are supposed to do a search for existing threads so that we don't duplicate a thread that already exists and create a mess of threads kinda like is happening with the Iran and gulf threads.
So had you taken the time to do a search for "Obama looking to kick some ass" you would have easily found this thread which was posted two hours before you started your thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Usually when you think you are first and your story can't possibly be at ATS already you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by St-Patrick
Video removed by Youtube !!!

Censorship? Mistake?

It wasn't removed, embedding was just disabled.

It's still playing on youtube, but you have to be on the site for it to work.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Obama can really do nothing

The reason why info on the blow-out is being kept away from average people because you have limited understanding hence anarchy. This well will be plugged best people on RW plus america will have to thank Dr. Chu THANK GOD FOR THIS MAN .......and hopefully July RW1 reports I have

BP claim August but again on 3-4 tries so hopefully a Luke Skywalker robin hood GPS guy.

sigh.....

now all the time in school is probably screwed because of this weirdness thanks to halliburton.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hello there. Please contribute to the previous discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join