It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Rosicrucians part of the Illuminati & Is this the true Kabbalah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by franklin555
I just joined ATS in order to put my two cents in. The Qabalah is a symbol of God. It is also known as the Tree of Life. The left side is not Luciferian. The left side (looking on at the tree) is actually to symbolize the right hand or arm. What I mean, is that you would look at the tree as if it were yourself. The "left side" looking on is symbolized by a black pillar, and the "right side" (looking on) is symbolized by a white pillar. The true meanings of these pillars is actually Mercy and Strength. Or Masculine and Feminine. Neither pillar is better than the other, and in fact there is a third pillar that resides in the middle. This third pillar would almost be analogous to the chakra system in the human body. The lowest one associated with the Root Chakra, and the top most "sephiroth" is akin to the Crown Chakra. It is from this Crown Chakra that humans connect with God. And of course, the symbolism has much more to offer than what I've just laid down, but basically that is what it symbolizes.

I also want to say that the Qabalah has been around for long time. Each society that utilized it, brought to it a new understanding. From what I gather, and if anyone can correct me on this, please do, it was the Jewish faith in Spain that was the last to adopt and nurture this glyph and symbolism (going from Egypt, to Greece, to Persia, and then to Spain with the Moors).

Yeah you are completely right that there are more then a few theories on the tree of life. I have heard your version before, but the one that Ive heard the most falls under the Spheres of different intelligences. And by travelling to these places either astrally or mentally you are expanding your power and knowledge. But most of all the Qabbalah is the study of the cosmic language.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
from St John, one of Jesus's disciples.

And the RCs, at least the real ones, I dont think the RCs that exist today are even a fraction of what they used to be during the 1700's and for good reason. Back in the 1700s and prior to that, there were many well known magicians (Faust, Dr Dee & Kelly,) and many schools of thought (Hermetics, Qabbalah, Alchemy,). Now days there isnt jack shi...poop. Yes it was hidden back in the day for them, but during a time when miracles were observed all the time, it left room for interpretation. Now we dont see any miracles and if we do science is quick to put its big ass boot on top it.

And out of curiosity what is the big deal whether lucifer is Satan if they whorship Satan or not? I doubt that the RCs are like the Tibetan Black Magicians. If they want you to make a pact with Satan or other evil beings get the eff out of there.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by franklin555
I just joined ATS in order to put my two cents in. The Qabalah is a symbol of God. It is also known as the Tree of Life. The left side is not Luciferian. The left side (looking on at the tree) is actually to symbolize the right hand or arm. What I mean, is that you would look at the tree as if it were yourself. The "left side" looking on is symbolized by a black pillar, and the "right side" (looking on) is symbolized by a white pillar. The true meanings of these pillars is actually Mercy and Strength. Or Masculine and Feminine. Neither pillar is better than the other, and in fact there is a third pillar that resides in the middle. This third pillar would almost be analogous to the chakra system in the human body. The lowest one associated with the Root Chakra, and the top most "sephiroth" is akin to the Crown Chakra. It is from this Crown Chakra that humans connect with God. And of course, the symbolism has much more to offer than what I've just laid down, but basically that is what it symbolizes.

I also want to say that the Qabalah has been around for long time. Each society that utilized it, brought to it a new understanding. From what I gather, and if anyone can correct me on this, please do, it was the Jewish faith in Spain that was the last to adopt and nurture this glyph and symbolism (going from Egypt, to Greece, to Persia, and then to Spain with the Moors).

Yeah you are completely right that there are more then a few theories on the tree of life. I have heard your version before, but the one that Ive heard the most falls under the Spheres of different intelligences. And by travelling to these places either astrally or mentally you are expanding your power and knowledge. But most of all the Qabbalah is the study of the cosmic language.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
from St John, one of Jesus's disciples.

And the RCs, at least the real ones, I dont think the RCs that exist today are even a fraction of what they used to be during the 1700's and for good reason. Back in the 1700s and prior to that, there were many well known magicians (Faust, Dr Dee & Kelly,) and many schools of thought (Hermetics, Qabbalah, Alchemy,). Now days there isnt jack shi...poop. Yes it was hidden back in the day for them, but during a time when miracles were observed all the time, it left room for interpretation. Now we dont see any miracles and if we do science is quick to put its big ass boot on top it.

And out of curiosity what is the big deal whether lucifer is Satan if they whorship Satan or not? I doubt that the RCs are like the Tibetan Black Magicians. If they want you to make a pact with Satan or other evil beings get the eff out of there.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusionincarnate
It goes further than the Jews, although if you take a look at the Emblem of Israel, even today, you should be able to spot the Kaballah on there

One thing I might note is that a major Rosicrucian prophet of the 20th century, Rev. R. Swinburne, M.D., wrote a number of interesting texts in an expose against what might be considered the NWO grand plan; among them,
a book published by the Humanitarian Society entitled;

"Food and liquids used as a medium in deliberately and carefully planned methods developed by the vicious element of humanity, for the Mental deterioration and moral debasement of the masses as a means toward their enslavement. Based on their own admission and the methods already confessedly employed. "

A highly recommended read if you can find it on the interweb

This kinda scares me. I just finished reading Manly P Hall's rant on the Rosicrucians and there are 3 stories of how they began. One was with Christian Rosencreutz travelling to the east with a bunch of scholars to find wisdom and ended uo in a city called Damcar (didnt exist apparently) and learned the Qabbalah, and by qabbalah i mean cosmic language. Then came home and started the RCs,

The other is that the whole story was fabricated and they didnt actually exist, and the last story is more credible and that they were trying to save the planet and the people by infiltrating the government and spreading there knowledge to everyone who seeked it. Thats pretty nice if you ask me, well... what you are sayin is kinda the opposite, unless they hope by doing a bad they make a good.

Either way, I dont think the real Rosicrucians exist anymore and they do they are probably very very secret, the rest of the are probably just like the Freemasons who apparently will pick 1 out of a million to learn the true secrets of there organization. Fun fact, Free Masons are searching for the lost word as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

"
Thanks for your reply! Think I'll just search for Armoc stuff online for free.
The thing that disturbs me in the following videos explaining the kabbalah they say the left hand side is luciferic beings. Is this true? Does he have the kabbalah right?
Looking for a knowledgeable kabbalist! "

I would class myself as knowledgeable. I would not say that there is a right QBL but there are some pretty silly ones where people start inventing stuff wholesale. AMORC is safe but a slow teaching method. Above all you would be safe. Read around and see what you find. There are some great authors out there.

Hopefully you will find a version that resonates with youand makes sens.

The two sides of the the tree are traditional called the pillars of mercy and severity and not lucifer.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000
KICK ASS BRO! But still the whole Lucifer thing within their kabbalah trips me out. Aint Lucifer the fallen angel Satan? Can someone tell me what thats all about?
No. Read this for a detailed historical account of the introduction of the word "Lucifer" into the current bible translations, and what the original text really meant.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Revelation 22:16

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

You might note that a pivotal member of the early Rosicrucian movement, Francis Bacon, went on record in supporting a philosopher by the name of Roger Bacon - who in the 13th century was imprisoned by the Catholic Church for his interpretation of the previously mentioned bible passage as meaning that Lucifer is, in fact, God. Or, that Venus is God (morning star = Venus = Lucifer). However you want to swing it.

Take the implications of this as you will. But keep in mind that these were very influential people in their day, and they were literally defining history as it unfolded.

As to the goodness or evilness of the actions they subsequently took; if you don't believe it to be evil then you are probably a prescriber to the high minded belief that there is no good or evil - or else a prescriber to the belief that the killing or maiming of mankind is not in itself an evil act (completing letting figures such as Hitler of the hook of negative reputation)....

Hey, in some frames of mind, I agree. In any case, in the conventional sense of the word evil, acts such as outright genocide will be construed as exactly such. Not that definitions are determined by a popularity contest, but in many aspects of reality, they are.

Now if you are able to righteously zoom out of any illusions of love for freedom of self, or family, or community then you may very well see the Goodness (and even Godness) in the acts that have been committed under these radical philosophies... nonetheless the primal instincts of every human on the planet (aside from those committing the devious acts of outsmarting the less conscious) will be screaming out against such notions... which precisely is why it's been so important historically to keep these things on the down low.

That's my 2 cents...

___

And Scorps; the Rosicrucians are in fact a historical reality. As far as the various myths which surround their origins, you can pick and choose them... or read between the lines and simply examine the actions of those who acted under its banner to decipher their true beginnings.... I would reckon that the conceptions they fostered long preceded any official title.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by illusionincarnate]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join