It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Rosicrucians part of the Illuminati & Is this the true Kabbalah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I was thinking about joining. If they are a part of the Illuminati I probably wont join. www.amorc.com...

Famous Rosicrucians www.soul.org...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Can someone tell me, is this what the kabbalah is all about, or is this guy off his rocker?

This next one is cool so I thought I would throw this in.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No, they're harmless. Kind of science (physics, quantum physics) meets spirituality. I started to watch the first video, but the music made me turn it off. I looked into it myself for a couple of years. They teach tolerance, meditation, contemplation. They fully believe in reincarnation, afterlife, they are not religious, but teach that God is an individual truth. They say question everything, and even in their teachings, they encourage you to question, and only take in what is right for you. It costs money though, per year, and you can find out a lot of their teachings by researching around and keeping an open mind.
Their teachings go really slow, just a little bit each week is released to you, I didn't have the patience. After a short time, by the time I got the lesson, I already knew it, so I didn't want to pay for it anymore. I did learn some things about health and healing, but Deepak Chopra, is just as good of a person to look to for health teachings. They use the words illuminati, just meaning you have been illuminated to the real world. Reality is subjective.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
No, they're harmless. Kind of science (physics, quantum physics) meets spirituality. I started to watch the first video, but the music made me turn it off. I looked into it myself for a couple of years. They teach tolerance, meditation, contemplation. They fully believe in reincarnation, afterlife, they are not religious, but teach that God is an individual truth. They say question everything, and even in their teachings, they encourage you to question, and only take in what is right for you. It costs money though, per year, and you can find out a lot of their teachings by researching around and keeping an open mind.
Their teachings go really slow, just a little bit each week is released to you, I didn't have the patience. After a short time, by the time I got the lesson, I already knew it, so I didn't want to pay for it anymore. I did learn some things about health and healing, but Deepak Chopra, is just as good of a person to look to for health teachings. They use the words illuminati, just meaning you have been illuminated to the real world. Reality is subjective.

Thanks for your reply! Think I'll just search for Armoc stuff online for free.
The thing that disturbs me in the following videos explaining the kabbalah they say the left hand side is luciferic beings. Is this true? Does he have the kabbalah right?
Looking for a knowledgeable kabbalist!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Don't know about the Kabbalah stuff, the RC never got into that. Not the AMORC ones anyways. They don't believe in hell. I will watch the vids that you linked.

I always took the idea of hell, lucifer, demons, etc. as personal metaphors, as we all get occasionally haunted by our choices, until we learn from them, and learn to move on. I could never understand peoples ideas of "burning in hell" because when we exit this earthly life, we don't have a physical body that will feel pain

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

I am sorry, but The group your are referring to is also apart of the Illuminati.

You can look up R.C. Christian on the Georgian Guidestones.

You will find that R.C. stands for Rosicrucians.

The guidestones contain the following:

the all time special number 322

A special hole in the stone to look at the sky

The population the world should maintain

and more.

Sorry mate, but they beat ya to it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thinking about joining?

First of all, word is that the RCs find you, and that was umm 200 years ago?

If they are still around they are about as important as Freemasons. So it must be pretty easy to join them. Not trying to be a ass, just from my knowledge on the subject.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Don't know about the Kabbalah stuff, the RC never got into that. Not the AMORC ones anyways. They don't believe in hell. I will watch the vids that you linked.

I always took the idea of hell, lucifer, demons, etc. as personal metaphors, as we all get occasionally haunted by our choices, until we learn from them, and learn to move on. I could never understand peoples ideas of "burning in hell" because when we exit this earthly life, we don't have a physical body that will feel pain

The way I see it is if one abuses their divine gift of consciousness for greed hate etc.
They will get stuck in the abyss (Black hole) Never to be let out with the next big bang. Stuck in the abyss with Satan as tormenting king. He hates gods best creation, man and woman.
My belief anyway. GOD and Jesus forgives if you ask for forgiveness.

But yea if you would watch the 2 above videos. He says the angels on the left hand side are Lucifers, angels of light. This goes back to the old question is Lucifer Satan?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The Guidestones being sinister is just one approach, pushed further by Alex Jones interpretation of them.

Personally, I think they were put there for use after a massive disaster that would wipe out society as we know it and destroy all the values and rules we had, not someones evil plans.

They are, as the name suggests, guides, not rules. They are not evil plans that the 'illuminati' are going to do, no one is going to deliberately kill off the population and do anything the stones say. They are merely for use AFTER an unplanned disaster to create an ideal and easier society. I've read the guides and I think they are all perfectly intelligent ideas and I don't see anything sinister about them at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I was watching the first vid, and I remember someone else talking about the misinterpretation of the word Lucifer, also known as the morning star, which was just the planet Venus. So many things have been so mixed up through history, it was interesting to hear the vid speaker talk about it.
The RC do speak of polarities, and cultural good and evil, what is evil for one culture, or period in history, is sometimes not evil for different culture. Kind of like when they thought witch burnings were a good thing, wow, that was just genocide. But it was done by the church, so they thought it was ok. We know now much of what the church does is horrible, those poor little boys, for example. Live down the middle, look for personal truth. I will go watch the second vid now

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here are a couple videos from Dr Stanley Monteith. They are long, but informative. He covers Rosicrucians in both...not in a good light mind you.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
The Guidestones being sinister is just one approach, pushed further by Alex Jones interpretation of them.

Personally, I think they were put there for use after a massive disaster that would wipe out society as we know it and destroy all the values and rules we had, not someones evil plans.

They are, as the name suggests, guides, not rules. They are not evil plans that the 'illuminati' are going to do, no one is going to deliberately kill off the population and do anything the stones say. They are merely for use AFTER an unplanned disaster to create an ideal and easier society. I've read the guides and I think they are all perfectly intelligent ideas and I don't see anything sinister about them at all.

I would have to agree with you. I don't see anything wrong with putting up guide stones encase something happens. If they were bent on destroying the world they would just keep all their information in their fall out shelters and forget about the general public. I think they were put there for just encase.

But yea..any one here have knowledge of kabalah?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Look within yourself. Your mind and scull is at the top. Your spine has
how many vertibrae...? Why do you seek without, when you have not yet
finished searching within? Become a gardener of the secrets of yourself.
Then garden your surroundings. Perfect thy soul until you are a master.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....

The Great and Powerful OZ has spoken...

Live Positive

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Activate Rant:

It is my understanding that the Rosicrucians are in fact intimately connected with the so called "illuminati", although I believe this connection was stronger in the movements rise to power than it is today. The Rosicrucians were basically rich, intelligent people with a powerful grasp over the media of the 17th century; if I recall there was an incident where a king had some amongst them tried because they released some heavy propaganda against him through theatre. In any case, media control has always been a central facet of what these people do..

Furthermore, if you follow their evolution a bit further in you will note the ties they held to the "invisible college" which eventually metamorphized into the Royal Society of London and in turn, modern scientific and medical understanding as we know it (including the invention of, for example, vaccination). In the words of the founders themselves, they were out to reform the entirety of knowledge in the world, believing humankind to be a tabula rasa... the imperialistic nature of the British government provided an excellent platform to manipulate the beliefs of vast numbers of humans, from many cultures.

As far as what the Kaballah really is all about; I see it as representative of the many strata of consciousness in the world; you have the four worlds of consciousness, ascending from what might be considered the consciousness of a rock, into vegetables, beasts, lower man, and up into higher man and God consciousness. Man can be made to have the consciousness of a rock, or a beast, if need be; and as I understand it once the higher consciousness of a man is removed they are no longer considered human, at all (ie you can do whatever you wish to them, without guilt)...

I realize this is a very broken, inadequate way of presenting it, I'll refine it a bit when I'm off the phone.

RANTEND.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusionincarnate
Activate Rant:

It is my understanding that the Rosicrucians are in fact intimately connected with the so called "illuminati", although I believe this connection was stronger in the movements rise to power than it is today. The Rosicrucians were basically rich, intelligent people with a powerful grasp over the media of the 17th century; if I recall there was an incident where a king had some amongst them tried because they released some heavy propaganda against him through theatre. In any case, media control has always been a central facet of what these people do..

Furthermore, if you follow their evolution a bit further in you will note the ties they held to the "invisible college" which eventually metamorphized into the Royal Society of London and in turn, modern scientific and medical understanding as we know it (including the invention of, for example, vaccination). In the words of the founders themselves, they were out to reform the entirety of knowledge in the world, believing humankind to be a tabula rasa... the imperialistic nature of the British government provided an excellent platform to manipulate the beliefs of vast numbers of humans, from many cultures.

As far as what the Kaballah really is all about; I see it as representative of the many strata of consciousness in the world; you have the four worlds of consciousness, ascending from what might be considered the consciousness of a rock, into vegetables, beasts, lower man, and up into higher man and God consciousness. Man can be made to have the consciousness of a rock, or a beast, if need be; and as I understand it once the higher consciousness of a man is removed they are no longer considered human, at all (ie you can do whatever you wish to them, without guilt)...

I realize this is a very broken, inadequate way of presenting it, I'll refine it a bit when I'm off the phone.

RANTEND.

KICK ASS BRO! But still the whole Lucifer thing within their kabbalah trips me out. Aint Lucifer the fallen angel Satan? Can someone tell me what thats all about?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just joined ATS in order to put my two cents in. The Qabalah is a symbol of God. It is also known as the Tree of Life. The left side is not Luciferian. The left side (looking on at the tree) is actually to symbolize the right hand or arm. What I mean, is that you would look at the tree as if it were yourself. The "left side" looking on is symbolized by a black pillar, and the "right side" (looking on) is symbolized by a white pillar. The true meanings of these pillars is actually Mercy and Strength. Or Masculine and Feminine. Neither pillar is better than the other, and in fact there is a third pillar that resides in the middle. This third pillar would almost be analogous to the chakra system in the human body. The lowest one associated with the Root Chakra, and the top most "sephiroth" is akin to the Crown Chakra. It is from this Crown Chakra that humans connect with God. And of course, the symbolism has much more to offer than what I've just laid down, but basically that is what it symbolizes.

I also want to say that the Qabalah has been around for long time. Each society that utilized it, brought to it a new understanding. From what I gather, and if anyone can correct me on this, please do, it was the Jewish faith in Spain that was the last to adopt and nurture this glyph and symbolism (going from Egypt, to Greece, to Persia, and then to Spain with the Moors).

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by franklin555
I just joined ATS in order to put my two cents in. The Qabalah is a symbol of God. It is also known as the Tree of Life. The left side is not Luciferian. The left side (looking on at the tree) is actually to symbolize the right hand or arm. What I mean, is that you would look at the tree as if it were yourself. The "left side" looking on is symbolized by a black pillar, and the "right side" (looking on) is symbolized by a white pillar. The true meanings of these pillars is actually Mercy and Strength. Or Masculine and Feminine. Neither pillar is better than the other, and in fact there is a third pillar that resides in the middle. This third pillar would almost be analogous to the chakra system in the human body. The lowest one associated with the Root Chakra, and the top most "sephiroth" is akin to the Crown Chakra. It is from this Crown Chakra that humans connect with God. And of course, the symbolism has much more to offer than what I've just laid down, but basically that is what it symbolizes.

I also want to say that the Qabalah has been around for long time. Each society that utilized it, brought to it a new understanding. From what I gather, and if anyone can correct me on this, please do, it was the Jewish faith in Spain that was the last to adopt and nurture this glyph and symbolism (going from Egypt, to Greece, to Persia, and then to Spain with the Moors).

Thank you VERY much!
So it does not stem from the JEWS?
Looks to me that the rosicrucians have it wrong. I don't know if you watched the video above about the rosicrucians kabalah or not. But its very different than what you described. Your view makes more sense. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It goes further than the Jews, although if you take a look at the Emblem of Israel, even today, you should be able to spot the Kaballah on there

One thing I might note is that a major Rosicrucian prophet of the 20th century, Rev. R. Swinburne, M.D., wrote a number of interesting texts in an expose against what might be considered the NWO grand plan; among them,
a book published by the Humanitarian Society entitled;

"Food and liquids used as a medium in deliberately and carefully planned methods developed by the vicious element of humanity, for the Mental deterioration and moral debasement of the masses as a means toward their enslavement. Based on their own admission and the methods already confessedly employed. "

A highly recommended read if you can find it on the interweb

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The group calling themselves Rosicrucians are distinctly different from the historical Rosicrucians both in form, function and practice. That isn't to say that you shouldn't join them if you think it sounds right for you but I think you should do deeper research than a few Youtube videos can offer.

If you're still under the assumption that any of this is "Satanic" or "Evil" than you really aren't ready for any initiatory orders.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Theone2000, I just watched the first video and I think I understand what he's talking about. Sort of. I will say that as far as occult knowledge is concerned, the Rosicrucians are on another level. I mean, for all I know, my information could be very, very elementary. As I said though, Rosicrucians are on a whole 'nother level of understanding, so I would say me and that dude could both be right, if anything.

It's the whole debate of "lucifer" being "satan". Which, as he explains, has been a huge problem of symantics. Most people, in our Western, born into Christian homes, hear Lucifer and immediately think Satan. What if you were in, maybe the Middle Ages, and actually had a seperate notion as to Luciferian and Satanic. It's very interesting. I mean, what if the knowledge that there was a difference between the two was a preliminary function of your thought process. And to go the next theoretical step, what if the key to understanding ancient mysteries was using that preliminary function of thought.

Now, looking at the inverse of this, if you were devoid of an understanding of there being a difference in that which is called Lucifer, and that which is called Satan, and you heard even a whisper that someone studied things that had as parts of them the word Lucifer. Would you go buck crazy and condemn them and every one associated with them as being Satanists? It's very interesting and, I think, hits at maybe one of the most deeply cherished, and possibly misunderstood validations of many, many conspiracy theories that have floated around for decades if not more.

Oh, and props to Shadowflux.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join