It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in UFO's now?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Arrogant? Really? I say I respect your opinion to people when they don't agree. Go back and count how many times I said it, you call that arrogant? And aliens are much more probable then everything you listed, because of the incredible likely hood of life being on other planets, and if thats so then some must be sentient, I would say I respect your opinion, but I don't think you respect mine!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Yeah, i agree, but forget the cover up, we need to ask ET for help cleaning up the mess in the gulf, before it wipes most of us out.

Time to roll out the hidden technology i think.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The dislosure project made me a believer, the level of folks who cam forward was staggering and very convincing. I have seen the Balls of light UFO's as well so I am a believer

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Considering the Billions of stars in the Milky Way galaxy, and the Billions of galaxies in the known Universe, there is no doubt, that life is abundant.

And there will be other sentient beings all over the place (place being the Universe). There will be more advanced ones, more primitive ones, as well as species much like ourselves.

The more advanced ones will be able to travel freely and go unnoticed. They will be doing that for sure. It's common sense that they would explore the galaxy, and even the entire Universe, once advanced enough.

So yeah, I believe in alien craft visiting this planet. No doubt

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Every pilot, military or commercial, that has had at least a few good years of flight time has seen a UFO. They almost always refuse to call it in to the tower out of embarrassment. How have we allowed that kind of attitude Most South American countries and most of the others spread through out the globe. Embrace it as exciting and news worthy.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The thing about astronauts is that they have to undergo physical and psycholigcal screening to even be considered for the job. So when many of them admit to seeing UFOs you know it's not a mental health issue. Pilots throughout the world see UFOs a lot but they fear losing their jobs due to mental illness so they rarely come forward until they retire, which is perfectly understandable. Then you have high level military officers also admitting to their existence. At what point will people start believing? It seems as though their is immense evidence already out there for all to find, and yet many still aren't convinced.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: posterboy
Considering the Billions of stars in the Milky Way galaxy, and the Billions of galaxies in the known Universe, there is no doubt, that life is abundant.

Why haven't we found it yet, if there's so much of it? No, we haven't been looking very long, but how long do we need to look? There's this notion that people have that finding ET life is "just around the corner." The only problem is that people have been thinking that for 150 years or more, and it still hasn't happened.

Maybe life is a lot more rare and less abundant than you think.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: posterboy

Why haven't we found it yet, if there's so much of it? No, we haven't been looking very long, but how long do we need to look? There's this notion that people have that finding ET life is "just around the corner." The only problem is that people have been thinking that for 150 years or more, and it still hasn't happened.

Considering it takes light 100,000 years just to cross the Milky Way, it seems entirely possible that we will never see life "close" to us because we would need to know the exact location within the galaxy and monitor it at the exact time that object passes that location. Our technology is nowhere near advanced enough to find life that would be considered close. That is just for our galaxy, of which there are trillions more and insanely far away. To say it's like finding a needle in a haystack is the understatement of the century. More like a needle in a planet.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted
needle in a haystack? How many claim to see these needles e eryday on ats? Or are these ufos ppl claim to see nothing more than terrestrial aircrafts?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearNoEvil
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I'm amazed more people here at ATS haven't seen a UFO with their own eyes. At least, that's the impression I get.

Once you've seen with your own eyes, you don't need testimony from others. However, I'm not sure man is not behind it. If man is behind UFOs then we've had the technology since before 1984.

edit - one other thing - you don't find that kind of testimony about chemtrails. Not that I've made up mind on chemtrails.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

my theory ETs could be us (HUMANS) from the future evolved and discovered time travel in the form of ufo crafts and all the secrecy and them being very scarce and try not to be seen or interfere as to not mess up the space time continuum...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I never got this line of reasoning. Especially since we humans can barely explore the outer reaches of our solar system let alone a galaxy. We are akin to a dog roaming around a fenced backyard who has yet to be let loose to roam the neighborhood. The owner/fence restricts the dog. We are restricted by lack of necessary technology.
edit on 21-4-2014 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abdctd
needle in a haystack? How many claim to see these needles e eryday on ats? Or are these ufos ppl claim to see nothing more than terrestrial aircrafts?

I'm not talking about the UFOs sighted on Earth...I was talking about being able to see UFOs in other galaxies.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: abdctd

How many of those on here have been shown to be wrong a hoax or just an out and out lie.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Who says we haven't?

Given all the ancient testimony by way of artifacts, drawings, paintings, scripture, legends/stories from all over the world combined with all of the testimony by our very own. Whether it be military personnel, ex-military personnel, political figures, scientists, down to millions of civilians all over the world.

Did you not read the op?

Is everything merely a giant coincidence?! When you look in the grand scheme of things. From the mathematical probability that life exists somewhere in the universe, whether it be in our own backyard or 100's of millions of light years away to all of the testimony/evidence above and in this thread...how can you NOT see what's going on? What's been going on.

The evidence is overwhelming to say the least.
edit on 22-4-2014 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2014 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: XxRagingxPandaxX

The difference between knowledge of ET and disclosure is officialdom. It needs to be official. That will make all the difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join