It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in UFO's now?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

sometimes I wonder if they do exist, and if they are watching us, what do they think? Do they pity us? What they must think of us! With the wars and pointless violence we produce. And were are they watching from? Under the ocean? behind the moon? On another planets moon? All this is hypothetical of course.

Edit to add: I just thought of this www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your source hasn't any sources. Just saying a bunch of people either said things, or believe them in general doesn't prove anything. Keep digging...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I know one thing, If I see another fuzzy video or grainy still claiming to be a UFO I'm going to puke. In the days of high bandwidth high resolution and device + camera + Wi fi + free hosting there is no excuse for lack of concrete evidence. I do believe just because I personally have used research and FOIA to put together the pieces.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Jus_Vanish]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Jus_Vanish]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

why do you assume they would not have wars?

The only way they would have no wars is if they own the whole universe to make sure they have none.

Many forget. We have the technological knowhow today on how to get to the stars. We are hardly peaceful and united. There is no reason to expect them to have no wars too.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
that was a great post, I salute you

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by alienreality

Ya I agree, the general public is not very educated on the topic, and as I mentioned in my thread if they took the time to research these things I think many would be believers themselves! I laughed when you mentioned you were a pain in the neck by the way.

The "general" public isn't educated on spirituality and spirit channeling but is that a bad thing? Just as im not educated on god, because i don't believe he/she or it exists (or at least i could never proove it) especially one with specified legislation on how to live life.

Facts, evidence, irrefutable proof in the name of science and progression then i will be interested. I'm not sayings aliens don't exist in the universe and the drake equation is a probabalistic means coming to such a conlclusion but the visiting earth is a completly different ball park. Thanks but i've heard and seen all of these things including "the disclosure project" and nothing has come of it. No irrefutable evidence - thats why.

Hearsay and charletons i am not interested in.

[edit on 8/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

very true!

Good thinking, they could be the same as us, if not worse! But beings they haven't attacked us yet, either A, we don't have anything they want, or B they aren't aggressive.

hypothetical of course

link   

Originally posted by Space Bear
I have always been a believer. I just recently came inside from watching the stars and believe I saw a UFO. Along with shooting stars which are always pretty nice to see. I like the quotes you have shown though. It's a shame so many people are forced to keep their mouths shut if they have disclosed information.

Yeah. I am a victom from the British government for having to keep my 'mouth-shut!' and it was compulsory to fill in and sign the contract when I officially left/quit the Armed Forces back in 2009. I know damn! well what I saw and as for strange blue orbs/light explosions happening really high up in the sky in the UK and these events occured throughout the night between 12:00pm-02:00am and I was told they were atomic test explosions about 400-600 miles above the Earth

I won't go into too many details as I'm NOT sure how much I'm allowed to say! Though when I was on camp in the UK there were times that in the day on training we would be stood still on drill square and we would hear loud bangs like thunder above the Army camp however there was NO sight of aviation.

Then because the bangs occured moreoften within the hour the NCO's told us that it was flight training however I was always the one to get myself into trouble by asking too many questions and I said "b*ll&c*s" out allowed and I got cursed at a lot by the Captain and called me a swine & fkface and IF I spoke again I would be doing gymnasium punishment for 2 hours so I spoke up again and that was that.

I made a stand and I got punished and all because I said there "testing in space".

Then I was starred at everywhere by officers' CO's (Commissioned Officer's) and higher ranks. I felt really uncomfortable like they were onto me and I wasn't allowed to speak to the other units. I was only aloud to discuss any issues/matters with me Section Commander who would then report to his Superior's.

So I just played it safe and then witnessed another occurance which at the time I was with another 13 lads in those Barracks of Block 177 at Gloucestershire Logistic Corps in Grantham and this was going back two years ago around the mid-summer. I saw something truely horrifying and I was one of 8 other personnel who saw it as well and a couple of the lads didn't believe in ufo's/aliens etc and thought it wasa hoax as many would but when this thing/being kept appearing at our Block 177 which I was told later on by a Staff Sgt that it is the most haunted on the base-camp which we weren't told about/made aware of until our traing was complete. Otherwise the official's feared that none-of-us would stay and would try and escape.

The lads who thought at the time of it being a hoax experienced it for themselves to be of another/different origin.

And believe me I believe that's the reason none of us from that building were allowed to speak of it and we were watched everywhere we went and who we spoke to.

Those officials always stared me out when I was in gymnasium/canteen/talking with friends/on the shooting range etc etc. They made me feel really uncomfortable.

It was only until I left camp due to being RTU'd for medical injuries I found out when I got back to my unit that's when the Staff Sgt hinted that back in the earlier 1940's two NCO's (Non-Comissioned Officer's) kept quiet about an appearance at Block 177 at the same camp/base.

It was only later on when they started discussing with work colleagues and friends and family of their experiences that they were approached by an RAF Witness Programme that were formely secret services of The British Government which spoke to these two NCO's and made an agreement which btoh had signed too and never spoke of it again. It was over the decades that word passed through the ranks and that it was official that what I saw and the other 7 lads and those two NCO's we all saw the same thing.

It spoked me out and a few other's that we chose to quit for the safety of ourselves and family/friends. We don't know what we are dealing with and I don't want to know as we bumped into that creature more than once whilst on training. And its the sort of memories one never forgets. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

link   

and a simple answer to the thread title: No.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
How can you watch a video of a ufo and decide for sure that they are alien?

I have an open mind to these things however I think we dont give humans enough credit for the technology we have created. I was into the whole ufo wave stories of the 40's 50's and 60's. I went from a true believer to seeing that theres more than meets the eye.

My thoughts on these craft is that they are probably ours. Reading about the nazi's and how close they got to developing something extraordinary and then America taking the technology and advancing it further the dots get connected when Roswell and that whole UFO wave started. They thought outside the box. Logically I can imagine that we've had our own black budget craft flying around our upper atmosphere and taken for a test drive down a densly populated area.

Think about technology way in advance of what you already know and are exposed to. I mean the current black budget technology you might not find out about till the year 2020. 30 40 50 or 60. I bet in 2030 we have huge flying triangle craft that hovers over football stadiums with budweiser written on it charging 200 dollars a pop to the passengers.

As far as astronauts go I imagine they work on their specific project and are on a need to know basis. Some are on nasa spacecraft and the ufo's as we know them are pilots of a different budget and higher black operation of need to know. Its harder for me to believe that these "alien" ufo craft come here and have nothing to say to us.

Maybe there making a documentary of our civilization and they sleep in underwater bases and fly around in invisible flying saucers filming us and stream it back to the people living in the orions belt on a show called big brother earth on monday nights.

People can steer our thoughts and beliefs fairly easily. There is of course more to everything. What do I know!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Everyone has a right to an opinion, I respect that.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yes, I belive that some objects cannot be identified. I have always believed that and most people also believe this. Do you mean flying saucers or ETs?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lizardman

True, I think some of it is ours, but not all of it, what of the reports of UFO's in ancient times? how could the Sumerians have known what they did? And besides that how do you know the Nazi tech we stole wasn't stolen from aliens? Not saying the Nazi part is my opinion but it certainly is a possibility!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Both, discussions are welcome about flying saucers and E.T's personally I think some of the saucers could be ours. This part is just a theory and not necessarily my opinion but what if we have flying saucers
because of reverse engineering? What if some are ours, and some are theirs!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Everyone has a right to an opinion, I respect that.

Thanks i appreciate yours too, i pine for disclosure myself, because disclosure is undeniable evidence - i WANT to beleive they have visited here i just can't quite bring myself fully to it quite yet based on proof.

A good question is why would some of these credible witness lie?

but then you have to look at the ammount of fraud and deception that humanity as beein so notorious for.

S+F anyway so we can get more people debating. Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thanks, and ya hoaxes make me angry

and it just makes it harder for disclosure to happen because of people who make intentional hoaxes! It gives TPTB something to hide behind!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space Bear
As somebody said, once you see a UFO for yourself, you don't need any more testimony. I could not agree more.

Just because its flying and YOU couldn't identify it doesn't mean MOG from ZOG was at the controls.

On here post a blurry video or picture and title it Best PIC ,VIDEO or EVIDENCE etc and you will get stars and flags

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Sometimes and quite often actually they are close enough to see, although you couldn't confirm it to be an alien, you could confirm it as a highly advanced craft, that is possibly an alien!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

Sometimes and quite often actually they are close enough to see, although you couldn't confirm it to be an alien, you could confirm it as a highly advanced craft, that is possibly an alien!

True but that isn't undeniable proof, people say the destroyer (Nibiru) is coming 2012, its a possibility, not a probability and most likely is untrue.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sure there is alot of speculation and conjecture, and lots of hoaxes too...
But there is also tons of good solid evidence.. Even testimony is good evidence coming from trustworthy sources.

On another aspect of it, I remember hearing back in 1960's some scientists had publicly theorized that some aliens were coming here and feeding off of animal and human endocrine gland excretions, that these substances were a part of what sustained their lives.. these stories came out in the forefront of cattle mutilations.. some farmers even claimed to take shots at craft and even fired on government helicopters.. (haha gotta love that)

The government silenced a lot of these stories and stepped up the ridicule on them real quick.. I remember seeing small newspaper articles that made fun of these scientist's stories...

This post got me thinking and remembering all of these old stories from the '60s and '70s and I need to research them again to see if I can find any of these old records ...

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join