It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in UFO's now?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The most important thing about Disclosure at the moment for the planet is the social unrest issues...

Think of all the friendships that was destroyed because of one person seeing UFO's - And he or she get abandoned left alone for years with no hope in the horizon to ever see those friends again.

Also - How a person who have seen UFO's can have a really hard time in life, because many things loose their value - And what you really have on your heart, no one wants to talk about.

That you get pushed out of the version of reality you use to live in together with friends and family. They think your crazy, and that with good reason also, because the thing that makes a person go nuts because of seeing those lights making signals, and flying like bugs in the skies - is the "we don't want to talk with you any-more" thing...We don't respect you any more...You are worthless.

You then begin to be paranoid because suddenly your not part of the reality other "normal" people are, and they perceive you as a negative person. And that alone makes you become negative as a result of being left out of the social accepted norm.

It is very difficult to live on this planet when your not accepted - Very very difficult to fall into the social network on job's because you have something on your heart ALL THE freaking TIME - and your not allowed to speak about it...

Constant you have this - I want to be part of the human society - But you know it is impossible...
-

That is the most important thing about Disclosure... If everyone knew - It would create so much more relaxed atmosphere among humans if it was accepted.

Also - I think all the new age stuff that is far out today...like who build pyramids and all this speak about density and open your mind - Will be useless the time after disclosure, because people won't need to keep telling people that it's real...

But it is a great task ahead...

The thing that comes after Disclosure would be about making a healthy planet...Maybe that is the problem with disclosure - The fear of making this planet a healthy place to live. I think it is.

And there is so much more...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks for the post OP. I have always been interested in UFO's and their existence. This has given a lot of weight to my believes, will share it with all my skeptic friends.

Rabaski

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I like this very much thanks for sharing and i love that this is getting more and more attention.

Peace and love to all.

Flagged

[edit on 8-6-2010 by MrAnnunaki]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I mean, i have no doubt about aliens and ufos. But to say we got those technologies from them is foolish. For we have seen them for so long. And to say they use those technologies is to call them incapable of advancing, for we, already, have knowledge of items more advanced than those! and then some!

How can these beings be hundreds of years ahead of us, and we are capable of equalizing with them in decades, and than in the decades after, go ahead and supersede them.

We are either bloody genius and the master race of the universe, or they are incredibly dumb and only capable of advancement and a much slower pace.

Either way, we win.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
The most important thing about Disclosure at the moment for the planet is the social unrest issues...

Think of all the friendships that was destroyed because of one person seeing UFO's - And he or she get abandoned left alone for years with no hope in the horizon to ever see those friends again.

Also - How a person who have seen UFO's can have a really hard time in life, because many things loose their value - And what you really have on your heart, no one wants to talk about.

That you get pushed out of the version of reality you use to live in together with friends and family. They think your crazy, and that with good reason also, because the thing that makes a person go nuts because of seeing those lights making signals, and flying like bugs in the skies - is the "we don't want to talk with you any-more" thing...We don't respect you any more...You are worthless.

You then begin to be paranoid because suddenly your not part of the reality other "normal" people are, and they perceive you as a negative person. And that alone makes you become negative as a result of being left out of the social accepted norm.

It is very difficult to live on this planet when your not accepted - Very very difficult to fall into the social network on job's because you have something on your heart ALL THE freaking TIME - and your not allowed to speak about it...

Constant you have this - I want to be part of the human society - But you know it is impossible...
-

That is the most important thing about Disclosure... If everyone knew - It would create so much more relaxed atmosphere among humans if it was accepted.

Also - I think all the new age stuff that is far out today...like who build pyramids and all this speak about density and open your mind - Will be useless the time after disclosure, because people won't need to keep telling people that it's real...

The thing that comes after Disclosure would be about making a healthy planet...Maybe that is the problem with disclosure - The fear of making this planet a healthy place to live. I think it is.

You are most correct. However, public acceptance is gaining in numbers.

Yes, once you see, witness or realize aliens are present in our lives, everything changes. I know. I am one of them (witness of abduction)

Reality (like you said) drastically becomes upside down and inside out and there's no one to turn to. Everything you were taught gets tossed out the window and our friends vanish.

But, more and more people are accepting this now (not so back in the 90's)
In fact, most people DO believe we're not alone anymore. Baby steps.
Then we have a LOT believing some of these UFOs are alien crafts.
Great. Another baby step.

But now.......to the 'giant' step! Whose flying them (assuming they ARE, alien)? And THAT's when our reality will totally break down and panic might ensue.

We're safe at a distance. Seeing them (UFOs) out there is............'cool'.
But now we have to get up-close and personal.

Who are they? What do they look like? What are they capable of that we're not (telepathy, teleportation, levitation, time travel etc) and that's a whole different realization and paradigm!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

-

that was the best reply ever mate
i expeienced it like that exactly
since i always believed they were real but peolple justed 2 just laugh at me
im glad i ve seen some changes in the way peolple think about ufo s
they are more open 2 it i feel
peace

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
It's only official when the top rooster (cock?) says so. Right now, it's Obama.

you really believe that? Obama is the capstone of the pyramid???

fair enough if you do. i for one, and i suspect many other atsers, would beg to differ....

22+1

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
[edit on 8-6-2010 by twentythreedom]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure why I need to "believe" in UFO's. They either are or are not unidentified flying objects.

I think you are confusing the reality of UFOs with your personal belief system that they are actually "IFO's"... that is, identified by you and others who share your beliefs as manifestations of extra-terrestrial intelligence(s).

When the evidence bears that out, I will ACCEPT, not believe... until such time that contrary evidence forces me to alter my views. Beliefs tend not to be so easily altered.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

I agree;but for those of us who have seen a genuine ufo(s) its still ok to listen to others testimonies. Its hard to say if they are man,the kind of capabilities they exude say otherwise. If any country had that kind of technology they would put it to use.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think after all this time the question of the existence of UFOs has been put to rest. Of course there are UFOs. And they seem to exist at least enough to see, photograph, get radar returns, leave traces, and so on.

As for what they are... well... that's another thing entirely.

A lot of people seem to think they're alien probes or ships, mostly because "they can't be anything else." I'd go along with this if I knew what all the possibilities were. I don't. I don't have a super Top Secret clearance and a need to know what everybody on Earth is testing. As a result, "aliens" is not my default answer.

In fact, looking at the hard positive evidence gathered over the last 60 years or so, I can't see where UFOs are associated in any real way with aliens at all, except by science fiction.

I don't know what they are. Maybe aliens. Maybe time travelers. Maybe they're something that only "half-exists," and are so weird I don't even have the brain power to comprehend what they are.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think Jerry_Teps sums it up best.

Many people from all walks of life believe in the existence of something, be it God, fairies, guardian angels, aliens etc. The fact remains, regardless of the individual's standing in society, there's not one shred of conclusive evidence to support these claims.
It makes no difference if the President says aliens are visiting us. Without evidence to back it up ie a piece of an alien spacecraft that can be scientifically studied, a guided tour of this spacecraft, and most importantly an actual meeting with the alien, this is just talk.

22 Years ago I was fortunate enough to witness an unusual triangular shaped object moving at a slow speed and seemingly under intelligent control. This was witnessed along with at least a dozen other people over a busy suburban street. Unfortunately however, I have no evidence to back it up. The thing is I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that this object was piloted by aliens because I didn't see any, to do so would be foolish.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that this could've been some experimental military craft or some other Earth based object.
Just because it doesn't look or behave like any other man-made craft you've seen doesn't mean it isn't man-made. Unless you're directly involved how would any of us know what our military'government are capable of? We don't, so unless you actually meet an alien (preferably with some evidence to back it up) you shouldn't cry alien.

No disrespect intended for the op because I do find this subject fascinating, we just need to be sensible about this and not jump to unfounded conclusions.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Personally, I believe that all these UFO witnesses are simply lying. The reason is simple: there are too many UFO hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I Believe in Unidentified Flying Objects because they are just that, Unidentified. The way you make UFO's out is to press the hint of "Aliens". I totally disagree with this ethic of yours. You can say UFO's are Aliens, sure. But this is just your personal opinion.

I truly believe in Aliens[Forms of life outside of our Earths Atmosphere] as well, but I do not relate them to UFO's unless they are UFO's IN-SPACE.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The crashed saucer being the source of integrated circuits is complete nonsense for one very very very simple reason, it fails the common sense test spectacularly. And the failure increases as each year passes!

Consider our current microchip technology level. Now what would a 1950's scientist make of it! Knowing what technology is embedded in that microchip and the scale I can assure you that even reverse engineering of our own technology isn't possible! Jesus they would have difficulty finding a scope accurate enough to view the circuit. As for analysing the substrate to determine the doping level of phosphorus or boron in order to create a semiconductor.......sorry no way in hell with 50's tech. I mean the sample size of a transistor source or drain for frigs sake!

Now extend our current technology to the level that we would need to be at to visit distant worlds and the electronic technology wouldn't even be silicon based !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry utterly ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Excellent point!

I not only agree with what you said but I will add that we don't simply allow many charlatans to represent the UFO community, we encourage more frauds to enter into the community by feverishly defending the fakers who have been proven to have hoaxed or, through absolutely negligent research that pales in comparison to the keen eye of most ATS members, supported some quite laughable hoaxes.

These jokers are on to the next fraud, and we can't wait to run around and spread it throughout the internet.

The defense of these people in spite of the point that they are associated with any number of loose facts and outright hoaxes simply helps muddy the waters even more.

If you a re a believer and you find out someone who claims to represent the UFO community is guilty of hoaxing, admit it right then and there. Do not make excuses for them or simply continue to argue that the hoaxes may still be real.

I already know there are a large number of credible UFO statements from reliable and professional sources, there is usually a thread like this every so often around here...

Credible UFO Quotes by Prominent Individuals - ATS

The most Credible Quotes concerning UFOs. Astronauts, World Leaders, Scientists - ATS

Amazing UFO Quotes! - ATS

...but the sad fact is that unfortunately, these statements don't carry the same amount of weight in the UFO community as the alleged "hard evidence" of a tiny alien...caught in a bear-trap!!

That's the kind of evidence people defend to the death.

Similar to how the Bigfoot crowd will still refuse to accept that instead of a Bigfoot caught on camera in a documentary, it was actually a camera man with a backpack. It won't even matter that the creators of the documentary as well as prominent Bigfoot researchers have said this seems to be the case.

We gotta let go of some of the junk, and we have to stop believing in everything that comes in front of us. In essence...we need to become more skeptical.

Much much much more skeptical.

I believe...just not everything.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

I'm amazed more people here at ATS haven't seen a UFO with their own eyes. At least, that's the impression I get.

Once you've seen with your own eyes, you don't need testimony from others. However, I'm not sure man is not behind it. If man is behind UFOs then we've had the technology since before 1984.

edit - one other thing - you don't find that kind of testimony about chemtrails. Not that I've made up mind on chemtrails.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

i would say, that our ufo's are decades behind what the Aliens had/have/use.....

Yes we do have ufo's based on the design of captured aircraft....

We would be foolish not to involve their technology which is far superior to ours, the thing abotu it though is that it could have saved our planet, and instead, people allowed themsevles to be bought out, silenced and if need be they were killed, all to keep the tech to TPTB, because then they can really control us because they are now 100 years ahead of us in technology....

so whatever is released to us as consumer products, you best believe it has been around in a superior form for decades and has been tested prior to that for another 20 years.....

If you think that is crazy, then you are probably crazy.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by posterboy
Not to mention the simple statistics that tell us we are not alone and that in fact, life is abundant. We are just not smart enough to find it yet.

Billions of stars in Billions of Galaxies......how can anyone have the audacity to claim we are the only ones?

It's like a rhetorical questions for crying out loud....

We the people are smart enough.....but we allowed ourselfs to be bought out and held back just for money...

hence why our economy boomed......

TPTB realized they could up the living standard of everyone and make it hard to refuse a ton of money because you could be "set" if you just play by "their rules", so they got our economy going by introducing alien tech as newly discovered AMerican Technology and started industries which provided jobs and new ideas to further create jobs and markets...

All the while, they are in control of the tech....

If We can't get through a locked door as a group and all of the sudden I introduce a wooden bat to the situation, it seems I am helping...

While the bat won't get the job done, I'll still make money off of it, all the while knowing that I have a metal rod with strength and durability properties "out of this world" and I know I could help "break down that door" in 2 seconds, but I just watch as you struggle, then after a bit I sell you all a metal bat, and then, a steel bat, then a gun, then a bigger gun.........

You see what I'm saying.....I could have control of the tech and slowly release it once it has become obsolete to me or I have progressed far enough that I don't fear that tech spreading and ruining my control.

This is how they work..

They are reactors....hence why problems linger......( TPTB )

They do make things happen but a lot of time they just use things that are already going to happen, to their advantage...

1.) this keeps blame from them
2.) they hoard information about such events so as to seem that they are the saviors...

People .....am I really this smart ....( normal ) or are most people just that dumb.....

Not trying to be mean but I doubt very many people think this complexly about such "meaningless" things......but that is what we need to do to figure stuff out...

People are mentally lazy though.......

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakAPeek

Cases of UFO's in space DOexist read up on what the Apollo said about being followed. Actually it is in these quotes I posted!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join