It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in UFO's now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Thats some pretty scary stuff!

you should totally make a post on that in the gray area forum! How long do you think they've been visiting Earth?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yes I believe we've been visited but I also believe it doesn't really make a difference if the Aliens visiting feel man is not worthy enough to share in their presence.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

I can see that I guess!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I was a a bit of a pain in neck type of kid back then, but I always did crazy stunts like that to be a show off to friends and stuff

I did take the UFO thing seriously though, even as a kid because I found every aspect of it fascinating and knew it had potential to reveal technological secrets... even back then school teachers and others would discuss anti-gravity and space travel, but most regular folks couldn't seem to get past traveling through space in a way other than linear travel..
Some scientists of the time understood bending space to temporarily shorten travel distances and often talked about that just like today, but the media would never interview anyone except a dumbed down scientist or nasa spokesperson that would talk of space travel using conventional chemical rockets.. and sadly, you still see this today a lot..

Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by St-Patrick

There are intelligent civilizations up there in the vastness of space, they have visited us and everyone should face it. If you don't believe it, or do not want to believe it is because your are a selfish person or just narrow minded or mentally challenged.

Sad, just sad. It is this kind of religious like, faith based belief system that makes us all out to be total fools. I would comment on your "mentally challenged" and "narrow minded" idea, but something tells me it would just part your hair as it passed by your total inability to use reason, logic and common sense.

HA HA good call. Same s@#t different smell, Jesus or aliens the same serf attitude applies, I do sometimes wonder that if aliens did land and say 'here we are earth' it would be funny to watch all the crazy religions that would pop up worshiping them.

This is an awesome thread though have emailed link to all my mates. Good work bro...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Ya I agree, the general public is not very educated on the topic, and as I mentioned in my thread if they took the time to research these things I think many would be believers themselves! I laughed when you mentioned you were a pain in the neck by the way.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Thank you! Also, your comment made me think of Cortez when he met the Aztecs. Because he was so much more advanced them him they thought he was a god! Could this be the same with extra terrestrials? maybe

Edit:Also just like aliens and Jesus both came out of the sky, cortez came from across the sea just like the Aztec religion predicted, historians suspect the Aztecs predicted this because of some civilization before them, like the vikings maybe. Anyway could this whole extra terrestrials thing be the same? Are they coming back if they once came? Or are they already here? maybe

[edit on 7-6-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well, after credibility of the claims, must comes the undeniable tangible proof sir.
I know this may well mean disclosure and here comes the dilemma of making that giant leap. If the proof ends up being just a new technology; well, to think that a whole new world has to be created just for a few new techs is beyond absurd. And where is that unconventional technology when the world needs it the most? Must it be complete utter chaos for the truth to be known?
If Extraterrestrials are real and contacting earthlings, we just have to ask ourselves, what or who on this earth is powerful enough to cover it up for so long. I know there are many theories linking to some kind of shadow government but it’s FAR from enough to control a reality far ABOVE it.

I really DON'T get all the bullcrap mysticism surrounding ETs. If it's real, it's real PERIOD! Just acknowledge it, prove it and move on.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Thank you for posting, also easier said then done, like I said before I think this is the biggest cover up in history, but I also think there is an overwhelming amount of evidence suggesting UFO's are real, and I choose to acknowledge that evidence.

But please understand I do respect you opinion and you certainly have a right to one!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

No worries man,

Me personally I believe we have been visited by intelligent beings from outside our world and I enjoy thinking about the ramifications of this on our current world.

If you really think what it would be like if the world knew that we are not alone, and by accepted I mean really knew like had physical proof, I think humans would be in chaos, the bulk of the world lives in a tiny bubble which is their life filled with taxes, bills, family issues, consuming material goods and general heart ache of struggling to live, half the world lives on less than 2 dollars a day and most people are freaked out by death this is where religion plays a vital role in numbing the pain and general distraction.

People say that the world is ready to hear this info, but I think it would come close to destroying us, crazy alien religious cults would be only a minor problem compared to the billions of people out there who cannot deal with any change to their world view.

Im glad they are hiding.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Edit:Also just like aliens and Jesus both came out of the sky, cortez came from across the sea just like the Aztec religion predicted, historians suspect the Aztecs predicted this because of some civilization before them, like the vikings maybe. Anyway could this whole extra terrestrials thing be the same? Are they coming back if they once came? Or are they already here? maybe

I agree, I dont think we know that much of our own history, this is proven by our time starts at jesus death, (BC and AD) even time is based on a lie in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

I couldn't agree more, I think the biggest problem would religion like you mentioned! good post by you sir!

Most people aren't even ready for a woman president, much less alien contact!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

I couldn't agree more, But mentioning the bible it mentions extra terrestrials too, I mean god and angels are extra terrestrials if you think about it!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Most people aren't even ready for a woman president, much less alien contact!

very very true, if an alien ship landed on earth like in the movie district 9 id be worried for my life and my family not from the aliens but from how humans would react.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

That sounds so great! We've heard all about Tesla's ingenious exploits by now. I have always been fascinated by his affinity with electricity.

And meanwhile, while all that wonderful half-known tech is being hidden from the populace. The sheeple are too busy fighting each other over stupid differences if not fighting some invisible government or whatever puppets they throw in front of them. If only all that energy could be invested in demanding the end of that truth embargo.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

www.daviddarling.info...

This is what would happen if not worse!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more, But mentioning the bible it mentions extra terrestrials too, I mean god and angels are extra terrestrials if you think about it!

yeah true, there are so many meanings for GOD out there I think the word almost looses its meaning, see I believe that god is life and I don’t believe life has to be biological so in a way I am god as are aliens and every other inconceivable life form within the universe, we would also be extra terrestrial to another race lol its easier for me to lump us all in as one which forms part of my spirituality.

Thats why I love this subject so much to ponder and discover about ourselves as well as the universe.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by deenuu

www.daviddarling.info...

This is what would happen if not worse!

I have a hunch this was more of a test run than a prank.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Ya does make you wonder, and in a way it kinda humbles you (or it does me at least!) I think "i'm just a speck of dust (if even that) in an infinite universe", makes me realize how short life is and how much I should appreciate the time I have on this Earth!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Could very well have been. Either way they certainly took a gamble and it failed! Or did it? Maybe they got what they wanted, and answer to whether they should initiate disclosure!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join