It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in UFO's now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
See the thing between ufo and governments are simple. Its like a saying goes in my country.
"We can wake up a person who is sleeping, but we cant wake up a person who is acting like sleeping"

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Phlynx

Thank you, and if you still don't believe in UFO's then thats okay! If you respect my opinion i'll respect yours!

I believe in UFOs as unidentified flying objects, and I believe there is a possibility of a rare bit of them being alien. Most are mis-identification though. Some are government flying aircrafts also. Lots of them are just hoaxes.

Loved the article, thanks for finding it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As somebody said, once you see a UFO for yourself, you don't need any more testimony. I could not agree more.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

That post had some amazingly credible and reliable sources on it.
Good work. S & F.
I had no idea some many Military and Government officials and affiliates had so much personal and background information on the UFO and Extra-Terrestrial subject.

But just for the record, I was already strongly convinced that ET's are real and are visiting us quite often.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
See the thing between ufo and governments are simple. Its like a saying goes in my country.
"We can wake up a person who is sleeping, but we cant wake up a person who is acting like sleeping"
It makes me wonder if these extra terrestrials aren't for the common good! Maybe there for the power elite and by cooperating with our government the government just stands by and lets them conduct experiments on humans, of course this is just hypothetical and just a theory.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What does any of it matter? Nobody takes us fools seriously anyway. I don't care who comes forward, they get nowhere...except in conspiracy and ufology circles...which is self defeating.

All those credible people you put so much faith in......all they have said and done has been in vain. Why? Because of the environment we have allowed to foster here (and by here, I mean in this general subject). For far too long the loudest, most sensational and most ignorant have been allowed by us to be our spokespeople. And by doing so, we have made it clear that we, as a community, don't give a crap about being taken seriously. Really, read the threads on this very page. If some don't make you cringe you are part of the problem.

So again, I don't care who comes forward, or how you feel about it. Until we take out the trash and effort to represent ourselves in a more serious manner we get everything we deserve.

Think about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Awesome thread!!!
Flagged!

And yes, I believe in UFOs,Aliens, conspiracies around them.. and trust me at nearly 16 years old, it's hard to have a serious discussion about this if you don't arguments...

I think I'm going to bookmark this..

Thanks again!!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Awesome thread!!!
Flagged!

And yes, I believe in UFOs,Aliens, conspiracies around them.. and trust me at nearly 16 years old, it's hard to have a serious discussion about this if you don't arguments...

I think I'm going to bookmark this..

Thanks again!!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

hey no problem glad you enjoyed it, thats what this sight is for, to spread the word.

link   
Great post,... agreed!

Now the next question are they here for good or ill,... let's tally the evidence.

link   
No one noticed it to my knowledge, it was 5pm and as I opened my car door I just happened to look skyward and that's when I saw them, I would say 5 or 6 total, they were metallic, no wings. I called my friend and co worker to explain what I had seen because I was in a state of disbelief. There is an airport close by, I was working in Colonie, NY. These were not planes though, trust me I am very familiar with aircraft and they were traveling IMO fast enough to break the sound barrier but as I said before, no sound at all.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Jeremiah Johnson]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's also great to see so many sources and different people involved with the gov't speaking out about UFO's as well!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
Great post,... agreed!

Now the next question are they here for good or ill,... let's tally the evidence.
Too hard to tell, there have been reports of abductions, but the fact they haven't killed us for being so aggressive and evil means there not too bad.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I found this photo in The Sun newspaper, this is almost dead on as to what I had witnessed that afternoon.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes my friend too many, far too many credible people have spoken up.
Many at the cost of their credibility to a large degree.
Some to the cost of their lives.....
And this is why in my opine that disclosure will be a while yet....
Too much criminality has been perpetrated by the coverees....
They have destroyed peoples reps their families and their lives, theyve murdered and who knows what all over the power that the knowledge gives them.
They are afraid of the backlash.
AS they should be....they are slime....

[edit on 7-6-2010 by stirling]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Interesting, will definitely check it out!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Wow, you should organize better your thread, it's a pain to the eyes read through it. Also, I don't know what quote was from who and where you interfered with your own words... Do you know how to use bbcode? If not, check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even with your quotes, I still don't believe in extraterrestrial spaceships flying in our skies. Why you put only americans as the credible witnesses? Why there are not people from other countries to make your whole point more global?

You mixed many things, unidentified flying objects with alien spaceships and quotes from people just talking about the probability of inteligent life out there. Not UFOs nor the existence of inteligent life through the universe can confirm that we have been visited.

Only solid and tangible evidence would make me believe in alien coming to Earth. Until that I will remain skeptical, it's also good to keep the BS away.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The red rain i heard about a couple years ago happened in India, consisted of some kind of different type of cells which were missing some kind of essential ingredient that earth cells need to live...they got along fine without...
never did hear much follow up on the story though....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

sorry, still new to this site also theres are some Russians up there too, it should be noted that these are not my quotes, but they are real and credible and i'm just trying to share them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join