It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in UFO's now?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi

I don't think I will be much help to the UFO community because if I saw a ship or an Alien I would run.

There is alot of unexplained reports and videos of these UFO's especially what the OP posted here.
especially with the astronauts.

I read where some rich guy is going to start a space tourism type thing and his rocket worked.
I beleive when the private sector gets into space things will start to heat up on more reports.

Masybe someday,up in space a group will fund a special camerea sattlelite also to watch.
Some will say its to vast.
But all you would have to do is watch the space station or missions up there because these enexplained craft seem like a moth to the light when they are up there fixing stuff.
But I guess the shuttles are being retired now.

I know that some people just dont beleive.
In my case,its not me wanting to beleive but Ive seen to much good documentaries and interveiws.

Eventually,the truth will come out.

Than kyou for your post and reading my reply.

K

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
An excellent post and point.

Everyone seems to be hopeful of a single disclosure 'event' where that rulers of the world will all gather together and openly acknowledge to the rest of us peons that we are not alone.

No sh|t, Sherlock!

You're right - "Disclosure" will happen to each individual in his or her own time, as they seek out the answers (and, view the evidence), themselves.

Love all the quotes - I know there are a TON more.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hopefully we will have disclosure soon. I'm sick of my workmates cajolling me with quirks about Aliens being in my room or shouting 'Look There's A UFO' Oops sorry it's the Sun. Idiots!!

They really have to see to believe. Where I work is a desert. There is a lot of sky here. You'd think I'd be able to see at least one here. I keep looking but I ain't seen sh*t.

I really like this UFO website. I posted my sighting on there and there is a great story about the moonbase. I'm reading Maurice Chatelain's book 'Our Cosmic Ancestors' just now. Just started it. Here's a couple of quotes from the webpage

www.ufocasebook.com...

"According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!"

That's cool!

""Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again. ""

So much has been said about this supposed moonbase and from what I've seen from NASA's airbrushed pictures of the moon surface there has to be something there!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Hi friend

Thats very interesting with the moon and what could be there.
I think myself if they ran across some ufo ships they would'nt say we gotta notify the public and get CNN in the phone.
I think once the private sector get into space thngs will change and the truth will come out,
And eventually universities will buy probes and sattlelites themselves.

i will get that book and see if they have it at the library.

K

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Hey hun,

There's a few other books u could try.

'Shoot Them Down - The Flying Saucer Air Wars Of 1952'
Details: www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

'The Day After Roswell'
Philip J Corso

'Flying Saucers Are Real'
Donald Keyhoe.

And there's loads of UFO documentaries out there too like 'Secret Space', 'UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied'

If u have a fast enough internet connection u can download them. If not google them and see where you can buy them...

Have fun x

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little_Kona
reply to post by stevcolx

Hi friend

Thats very interesting with the moon and what could be there.
I think myself if they ran across some ufo ships they would'nt say we gotta notify the public and get CNN in the phone.
I think once the private sector get into space thngs will change and the truth will come out,
And eventually universities will buy probes and sattlelites themselves.

i will get that book and see if they have it at the library.

K

It's good that you go looking for the books and documentation yourself.

Perhaps you should show the same dilligence when you look up the vast number of posts that clearly exposes most of the books and documentation as pure speculation or fabrications.

For instance:
The lunar quote : "They are HUGE....."

has long since been exposed as a hoax - or "a blatant lie" as some of us likes to call it.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention "the private sector" and the so called truth we wil get then.

What will happen is that some UFO-site or UFO-author will claim to have been contacted by one of the people involved (and no he can't disclose the name). This unnamed source will claim that there are things up there we can't explain and that he was told to keep his trap shut, or else...

It will get picked up by other UFO-sites and before long it is an established quote.

Remember: You read it here first.

[edit on 11.6.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

[edit on 11.6.2010 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by Little_Kona

Hey hun,

There's a few other books u could try.

'Shoot Them Down - The Flying Saucer Air Wars Of 1952'
Details: www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

'The Day After Roswell'
Philip J Corso

'Flying Saucers Are Real'
Donald Keyhoe.

And there's loads of UFO documentaries out there too like 'Secret Space', 'UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied'

If u have a fast enough internet connection u can download them. If not google them and see where you can buy them...

Have fun x

You could try this site - just to keep the balance

Maybe even this site

But of course, it is frowned upon to seek out people who call HOAX.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There's a lot of good stories, photo's and video's of UFO's and there are a lot of good Hoax's. That much is true. These days it's hard to draw the line as to what is real and what is fake. Or what is Alien and what is a Black Ops project. There are too many idiots in this world who make pics and vids that are fake to delude the public.

Why do they do it? For kicks? To hide the truth like 'Project Blue Book'? We all know 'Project Blue Book' was organised to debunk UFO sightings. Why go out of your way to debunk something that a lot of people say does not exist?

Project Blue Book was designed to debunk the truth. They knew about the UFO's and what they were and where they came from. They needed to disuade the public from the existence of Aliens and their craft. Why create a department like Project Blue Book if UFO's and Aliens don't exist?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Agree entirely OP. This is something i've said for years.

Everyone but the leader of a country has admitted they exist. We've had every type of person you can imagine, from defense ministers, to police officers, to everyday people, to people in every position of the military, in every country, disclose the reality, but some people are still holding out for their current leader to say something, for some bizarre reason. It's not like leaders are the most trustworthy. And not only do they lie more, but they aren't even allowed access to any CIA or Black Projects. They have to beg for information, and are usually denied it. Obama himself probably doesn't know much more about the inner workings of the shadow government than you or I.

I think it has much to do with the fantasy scenario everyone has in their heads, where the leader suddenly decides out of the goodness of his heart to admit they've been hiding information and aliens exist, which causes everyone to suddenly realize 'UFO believers' were right all along and they get treated like heroes. It's never going to go down like that, though. If the leader of a country ever does go public with information about alien life, i guarantee it will be BS meant to manipulate the public to push an agenda, and anyone who has any contradicting theories about them will still be treated like crazies.

Long story short, we've already had lots of disclosure from reliable sources, and there's no sense waiting for the leader of your country to tell you what to think, because it will be lies.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen

Ya there are definitely loose cannons in the pentagon, I think the president is just the entertainment section of the military industrial complex!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just posted a new thread here:

UFO-Extra Terrestrial Affairs Commission for Denver on November 2010 Ballot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe this ballot initiative will pass in November. Should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

K it's a good post i'll star and flag it

Also this is good! Just more evidence of something that already has a ton. Like I said in this thread official disclosure isn't necessary, and it won't happen in the foreseeable future. But theirs so much evidence that if you look up the information you've basically been independently disclosed! Granted you choose to accept the facts.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks. It will be interesting to see some of the information that
is received and published by this UFO Commission, assuming that the
initiative receives voter approval. I am guessing that it will.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen
They have to beg for information, and are usually denied it. Obama himself probably doesn't know much more about the inner workings of the shadow government than you or I.

I wouldn't be surprised if "aliens" (really Biblical demons) appear and help Obama, or whoever the Antichrist is, impose the Mark of the Beast.

Will the White House press corps ask Obama about the extraterrestrial and UFO presence?
www.examiner.com...,examiners&blogtype=examiners&mode=alias&blogid=2912&blogURL=Seattle-Exop olitics-Examiner&byYear=2009&byMonth=6&byDay=14&byAlias=EXOPOLITICS-Will-the-White-House-press-corps-ask-Obama-about-the-extraterrestrial-and-UFO-pres ence

Obama responded with a circumspect answer, and appeared to leave the door open to future developments. "I don't presume to know. What I know is there is life here on Earth, and — and that we're not attending to life here on Earth [LAUGHTER]," Obama said. After referring to the needs of children for health care, and seniors for heating bill subsidies, Obama concluded enigmatically, “There may be some other folks on their way[namely ETs].”

www.youtube.com...

Revelation 9:1-4:

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

public.bay.livefilestore.com... g

Revelation 9:5-6:

They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

public.bay.livefilestore.com...

Revelation 9:7-11:

The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hmm. When it comes to talking about Aliens and UFO's I don't think the subject of Demons, Devils, GOD and revelations are appropiate.

They are 2 entirely different subjects. Aliens and UFO's exist.

GOD doesn't! Simple as that.

Yes the bible has mentioned UFO's in it's text but remember the bible is nothing more than a book of stories. Some of the stories are based on true events. Unfortunately a lot of the stories in the bible are BS.

I can't vouch for everyone else but when it comes to UFO's being discussed I hate seeing messages regarding the BS GOD story referencing the UFO agenda!

Sorry but I'm not a believer in the control mechanism 'they' call GOD!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hark!

There is no believe. There is only knowing and not knowing. The OP is correct... the first step is to become acquainted with the idea through good documentaries.

sh33ple.50webs.com... (theres some vidz on my site)

If you are interested, and not scared #less... go outside at night. Look at the sky. If you just look, nothing is going to happen.. well, nothing does for me. I have to connect to the individual 'star' ..and if it is not a star, it will usually move to acknowledge my presence and curiosity. nothing special here, you can do it too. I have seen things that make believe/not-believe seem so LAWL-able. I don't know what they are, but it is effing cool man!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Hmm. When it comes to talking about Aliens and UFO's I don't think the subject of Demons, Devils, GOD and revelations are appropiate.

They are 2 entirely different subjects. Aliens and UFO's exist.

I'll direct you to this by an Archbishop who happens to have a Ph.d. from Princeton:

www.orthodoxinfo.com...

And Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future, by Fr. Seraphim Rose, in which you'd find non-Christian UFO researchers talking about UFOs pretending to ETs when they are in fact, from another dimension, like demons, etc., etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well Phd or not it doesn't matter. Aliens are not demons. They are merely people from other worlds. In this dimension or others.

If we flew around their atmosphere they'd probably class us in the same way we are classing them. They'd say. 'Look at the Aliens'.

They wouldn't say 'Look at the demons'. Because unlike us they are not controlled by the lie they call 'Religion'!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This is all here-say. I don't believe in UFOs because they has been no evidence beyond reasonable dealt to prove their existence. Is it possibly? Sure; and so is the idea of Santa Clause, Jesus, the NWO, a flying spaghetti and what not. There are no UFO theories, just hypothesis. Please try to not be so arrogant of a topic you want to be true. Try and wake up!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This is all here-say. I don't believe in UFOs because they has been no evidence beyond reasonable dealt to prove their existence. Is it possibly? Sure; and so is the idea of Santa Clause, Jesus, the NWO, a flying spaghetti and what not. There are no UFO theories, just hypothesis. Please try to not be so arrogant of a topic you want to be true. Try and wake up!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join