It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro unlikely to last five more years: FTSE in fresh falls as economists predict currency break up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Euro unlikely to last five more years: FTSE in fresh falls as economists predict currency break up

www.dailymail.co.uk

The euro will break up within five years, according to a survey of leading economists.

The dire state of the public finances of Greece and other eurozone members such as Portugal, Spain, Italy and Ireland have driven the single currency to a four-year low against the dollar and cast doubts over its future.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The preferred currency for 16 member states of the European Union is the Euro. If analysts are right and the currency has only four to five years left before it will break up, what happens to those 16 countries? Do they start bringing old currencies back now and slowly phase out the Euro? I am no economist so seek a wiser ATS view.

www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I understand what your saying but if you want TRUE info you need to go elsewhere than ATS. This board is full of it.

Originally posted by LarryLove

The preferred currency for 16 member states of the European Union is the Euro. If analysts are right and the currency has only four to five years left before it will break up, what happens to those 16 countries? Do they start bringing old currencies back now and slowly phase out the Euro? I am no economist so seek a wiser ATS view.

www.dailymail.co.uk

new topics

join