It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spnsh to Eng Translation? Illuminati slave escapes in Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Afterthought

Dahmer? Are we talking about Jeffrey Dahmer? A person who died in 1994? Wow! OP you have truly lost it. You can continue to point the finger at me for not believe this woman's story. But truth be told She's crazy!

Truth is stranger than fiction. History repeats itself.
I appreciate you bumping my thread, but stay away from saying that I've lost it. I guess you think that Dahmer was the last of the cannibals.
You are the one who's crazy, my silly little foe-finder.
Why don't you take a break from ATS & go watch The Road.
Maybe if the past doesn't suit you, a glimpse of the possible future might.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It pointless to argue with someone who you can not prove right or wrong. Let's just say you should grow up

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I wasn't going to reply to you but I think it is unfair and almost cruel for you to call this person crazy when you have no information about what has happened to her leading up to this 3 minute, roughly translated video.

At the least, they are saying she was involved in a child prostitution ring. And at the worst, she saw some things that would have me and you freaking out just as much as she did. It's not fair to judge people. There was a case in Cancun in 2007 where a well-paid entrepreneur was financing a child prostitution ring with the help of a hotel owner at all of his hotels. So maybe this person is crazy, but then the question is WHY is she crazy. If it is the result of 9 years (she says it started in mid-2001) of being a forced prostitute, then I think you could have a little more compassion. If it did start in 2001 and she is 21 now, that would make her 12 years old when it started, whatever it was.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

The reason why I believe she is crazy is because her story is so Far fetched. Why should we make the story she is telling true to people who don't know she has very bad problems.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
she is either on drugs or mentally ill, possibly both. i call hoax. she is just babbling throwing names out there. there is currently no queen of germany, and she was also saying they killed the queen of england and mickey mouse. hoax.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

Thanks, FinalTruth,
as well as adding more historical info & breaking down the math to what her approximate age would have been at the beginning of her captivity.

I'm starting to believe that the wealthy elite are much more powerful & sinister than we can even imagine, or want to imagine.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
she is either on drugs or mentally ill, possibly both. i call hoax. she is just babbling throwing names out there. there is currently no queen of germany, and she was also saying they killed the queen of england and mickey mouse. hoax.

I heard it differently.

She was yelling at the cops, saying that she had already been in custody of the cops and that they laughed at her for what she had to say. The way I heard it, she was stating that those are the kinds of questions the cops asked her - "Did they also kill Mickey Mouse and Superman? And the Queen of Scotland?". I don't think she was incriminating Mickey Mouse and others, although some quick searching shows that things like that could be trigger words for mind control (if we want to take it to that level).

And who knows what they did to a 12 year old girl forced into prostitution, if that is the case. Maybe she has some messed up memories of Mickey Mouse and Superman, I don't know.

EDIT - And let's say she is crazy. Does that mean that the person she accuses shouldn't be investigated? Does she not get that right just because she said something that isn't accepted mainstream? We'll never get anywhere if we don't let things like this go to court and at least attempt to hold people responsible. We have politicians that can sue God but we ignore a fellow human in distress? If this did go to the courts, I have a feeling she wouldn't be bought out by the that billionaire, not on this one. Won't happen though, she's probably pilled up and numb by now.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
where did she say she was a sex slave? i think she has some issues, like the way she bites the cop towards the end. i seriously think she is on some kind of drug.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've read the thread replies up to this point. I think a bit of clarification regarding one aspect of the recording is very important, since it seems to be coming up with every other reply. Perhaps the intent has been lost on some English-speakers, but when she repeats what the police asked her ("Did they also kill Mickey Mouse? The Queen of England?..."), she is saying that they were mocking her--they were suggesting that her story was so far-fetched that she might as well have claimed to have witnessed the murder of Mickey Mouse. As we might say when someone claims they are exceptionally talented or famous, "Who are you, the King of England?" It is not literal--it's meant to embarrass someone, to point out the absurdity of their claims. This is how the girl claims the police treated her.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Thank you for clarifying that.
For someone who cannot speak spanish & understand the dialect, like myself, your interpretation of her statement makes a lot of sense.

I watched the video again, but this time, I paid more attention to the police.
I don't know how mexican police differ from American police, but I'm pretty sure that US cops would've tasered her, then called the men in the white coats.
The cops seem to be acting peculiar. It's almost as if they know what she's talking about.
1. None of the cops seem to want to go near her.
2. The cops don't seem to be very well trained in dealing with mentally ill citizens. Let alone someone who is trying to reveal a possible dungeon of sorts. As one poster mentioned that mentally ill people are prevalent in Mexico. Shouldn't the police be prepared for this type of scenario?
3. Finally, a large female police officer enters to get a hold of the girl. This woman basicly throws her into the van. I would think that someone who is mentally ill doesn't deserve this type of treatment.
4. Since the woman is biting & fighting back, why would they put her in the van before placing her in restraints, if not for her own safety, but their own?

From just these four observations, I have to conclude that some of the cops know exactly what the woman is afraid of. Just for the fact that they seem to be afraid of injuring her & that they don't want to have any part of recapturing her because they would know that they had a part in helping to send her back.
Feelings of guilt? Just doing their job?
Even if you don't agree with my initial analysis, you can't argue that these police officers aren't sure what to do in this situation, or they wish they were just spectators.
It's almost like the female cop who finally arrests (was she arrested?) the woman said, "Fine. I'll do it since none of you can."

Here is a video of Carlos Slim calling on George W. Bush in 2007:
Synapse: MEXICO: Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim says U.S. should invest more in Latin AmericaMexican tycoon Carlos Slim, the world's third-richest man, called on U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday (March 12) to push more U.S. investment in Latin America, where he is at odds with leftist leaders.
www.blinkx.com...
Can someone translate what he's saying? There's no subtitles.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
where did she say she was a sex slave? i think she has some issues, like the way she bites the cop towards the end. i seriously think she is on some kind of drug.

Nobody has said anything about her being a sex slave.
Thanks for letting us know how your brain is filling in the blanks though.
Your subconscious probably isn't far from the truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

read through the thread guy, several people mentioned forced prostitution and that she was possibly a sex slave since she was 12. i was trying to be nice earlier but this chick is crazy and or on drugs. if her story is true she is still acting like she is crazy or on drugs, sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble guys. plus those cops were very fair with her if it was the other way around you guys would be saying they were too forceful with her, come on now.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Nobody was saying that the cops were being too forceful with her.
I'm just observing how none of the cops seemed to want to do anything until the female cop decided to go in.

We're speaking about a mind controlled individual who has mentioned the name of a very rich, rich man who she has obvious fear of.

If something like this happened in America, there would at least be an investigation.
TMZ would be all over it since it had to do with one of the richest men in the country.
We'd hear from the Rich Man himself about how much he hopes the poor girl is recovering.
Then, later, she'd appear on Oprah to tell her story.

This is how things are done in America.
Why haven't we heard any Mexican news coverage following up on her condition?

Something's not right here.

The fact that I've provided video (still needing translation) with Mr. Slim asking Bush for slackened border control.
Wouldn't this be the equivalent of Bill Gates or Donald Trump asking Chavez to help with the immigration problem?

In my honest opinion, Mr. Slim needs to have his passport revoked until a thorough investigation into this incident is concluded.
I believe that he may be one of our Illuminati kingpins. I trust my judgement on this because the man has more money than should be humanly allowed.
He also owns a company dealing in telephone landlines.

Let's remember that wire tapping has been an issue with the Bush administration since the Patriot Act.

So, the remaining question is:
How did then President George W. Bush answer Mr. Slim's request, if at all?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Hi, Paperplanes,
I'm still needing a translation of this little press release from Mexico:
- Here is a video of Carlos Slim calling on George W. Bush in 2007:
Synapse: MEXICO: Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim says U.S. should invest more in Latin AmericaMexican tycoon Carlos Slim, the world's third-richest man, called on U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday (March 12) to push more U.S. investment in Latin America, where he is at odds with leftist leaders.
www.blinkx.com...

There's no subtitles.
Thanks!

If you can assist, that'd be great!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hey Afterthought,

I spent a lot of my childhood and teens in Spanish-speaking countries, and while I can certainly still understand most of the Spanish I hear, it sometimes takes a few listens for me to get a full grasp. I'm sure there are other ATS members who can translate better than I can, but I did get the main idea from the video you provided. After doing so, I don't know that it is particularly relevant to the case at hand--it's a political press conference that doesn't really touch on anything we haven't heard before.

Carlos Slim encourages George Bush to expand business engagements with Latin America. He says that the border fence that has been proposed between Mexico and the United States is unrealistic, and that expanding business in Latin America will help the economy and therefore provide more employment for Mexicans, thereby lowering the immigration rate. He believes this is the more practical solution. He also says that corporate expenses within the United States will be lowered by U.S. investment in Latin American economies. He seems to be (politely) demanding that something be done soon, so he is certainly attempting to put pressure of George Bush.

It seemed to be just a very conservative (unremarkable) press conference, so I don't know that it will be useful for you. I hope this helps.

[edit on 8/6/10 by paperplanes]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Here's what I made of the vid you posted. paperplanes is right about it being just an unremarkable press conference. I also think he is just thowing out some ideas.

Translation:

"it's not reasonable to be thinking about immigration. The thing about the wall the whole worlds has seen that it is absurd, I think there is no doubt there. Then what must be done is legal immigration. Immigration agreements that allow people to work and return.

The US should buy, should invest more in Latin America. Pass a good amount of its industrial area, that it doesn't want anymore, which doesn't fit the expanse of it's reasearch and development, it's service society. Pass those comercial activities to our countries which may need qualified labor, to demand better wages."

As to the girl in the OP. Without more info on her it's hard to make a call.

I believe that the male cops in the vid had to wait for a female officer to arrest her. Could just be the SOP.

She does mention Slim and says he knew about it and that they killed Mauriño. The thing that confuses me is the she says that she knew about the murders but not about the cannibalism and she goes on to say Mauriño didn't deserve to die like that.

Mouriño died in a plane crash so I'm not sure but it sounded like she is saying that he had been eaten also which wouldn't fit the facts.

Now I remember having met a homeless guy a few years back and he would dial up the operator on a public phone and would ask her to connect him with different important people because he had vital information. He would ask to be connected to the vatican cause he knew who the anti-christ was. He had to talk to the president cause he had info on terrorists. He was always polite but determined. Sometimes he would sound desperate but never really out of it and he always sounded convinced of what he said.

This girl just points out two famous people who are supposed to be part of the story but no one else. One, Slim, is an easy target as an elite and the other, Mauriño, is rumered to have been murdered.

How about someone else. Another famous Mexican or some of the others victims names? I mean if she had gone in with a list of names with some belonging to actual missing persons maybe things would have been looked into.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by daskakik]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I found another Carlos Slim, this one is Carlos Slim Domit:

Carlos Slim Domit (born 1967 in Mexico) is a Mexican businessman. He is the eldest son of Carlos Slim Helú.
Currently, Slim Domit is the Chairman of the Board of Grupo Carso.[1] He is a board member of Teléfonos de Mexico (Telmex),[2] America Móvil, América Telecom, Carso Global Telecom, U.S. Commercial Corp., and some subsidiaries of Grupo Carso.

I have been finding cryptic messages in random websites that do not have anything to do with these people and they say things like, Carlos Slim murdered his wife, he used to sell drugs back in the 60's he used to steal jewels and murder rich people and they name a few people that were involved in the crimes. I don't have time right now to translate or research but here is the link to a poem in some website, what I found is in the comments and some are repeated numerous times. I am not sure if I am allowed to copy and paste those comments but go to that link and check out those names.
link

Edit: I now belive that she was saying Carlos Slim Domit and not Carlos Slim Dominique. I also found it weird that none of the reporters in the few news channels that ran the story didn't know who this guy was. I will post the rest of my findings as soon as I can.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for the translations & insight into who/what this woman is talking about.

I also appreciate that people are at least taking this seriously.

She obviously knows about western culture since she refers to Mickey Mouse in her efforts to be taken seriously by the police.
How is Mickey Mouse treated/displayed in Mexico? Is it considered a luxury for a kid to have a Mickey Mouse doll, so to speak?

Regarding the man she says they murdered, well, we've seen enough plane crashes in the not-so-distant past, haven't we?

When she is talking about how the "people" smelled, she lifts her arms to her face as though she can see & smell it on herself.
Just watching this makes me want to give this poor woman a shower.

For those of you who are helping to translate (thanks again btw), when she is saying "cause they were people"? This phrase in itself is sticking out at me. People compared to ???

To those of you who believe that this woman is just batshyte crazy, she probably is. I would be too if this woman is telling the truth.
Drugs involved? Of coarse.
Bribes involved? You bet.

I'm also wondering if Slim & the other man are family/related somehow?

I'm still exploring the Bush angle of this. That Georgie boy always seems to have some interesting play mates.

Thanks again to all who are helping to contribute to this investigative thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I stumbled upon this video of a congressional hearing.

I know what you're thinking - What does a congressional hearing have to do with this girl or the cannibals in Mexico?

Please watch the video in it's entirety.
Listen for him to state the words 'flesh eating' & 'classified'.
I thought he was discussing bacteria.

I hope this video is a hoax. The video is from 2008.
www.youtube.com...

Anybody want to discuss this?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of it

At first I thought she was acting.

Then I thought it was the rantings of a crazy women.

I then I thought HMMMM she could be telling the truth. If anyone told you that stuff you would automatically think "YATZEEEEE".

Why were the camera men there? did she call them? And who were the two men she pointed at saying they were there?

Good find

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join