It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spnsh to Eng Translation? Illuminati slave escapes in Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just heard of the Case of Gabriela Rico Jimenez.
This is news from Downtown Monterrey, Mexico. The video is dated May 25, 2010.

Please watch the video. If you can translate what she is saying, please post anything you can manage. If a part isn't audible, please state that.

So far, it's been determined that she is speaking about cannibals.

Video link here:
www.youtube.com...

Here is a radio show addressing this case:
www.youtube.com...
* They discuss the Jimenez case at the end.

Also, if anyone in Mexico can post anything regarding this case & how it's progressing, that would be much appreciated.

Take care & best wishes!

Remain vigilant!

Edit to Add: I realize the video is already somewhat translated. I'm hoping that someone can verify the translation of the video & maybe add to.
Thanks.

Edit to expand upon title description

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Afterthought]

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If the Illuminati are involved in the slave trade (choose your ghastly reason
), & this woman is telling the truth (which I believe she is), then wouldn't this be a great reason to keep the borders wide open?

"So what if some illegals & drugs get through? We can't have our slaves getting discovered. Or our food supply?!?"

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
She sounds more like a schizophrenic to me. How can this video present any proof to the Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Try this link. It has english subtitles.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I found this link on a quick search of her name. This news goes back to the beginning of May, so there may have been better translations since then.

Blogspot

And pretty much the exact same story dating back to April 10, with comments at the bottom.

Mystagogue

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Embedded for you. Now I will watch it myself.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks for embedding the video.
I'm going to check out the links others have provided as well as keep searching myself for more news about this.

I have a bad feeling since she is standing outside a restaurant/hotel (?) with a sun on the door. I don't believe she is schizo, & if she is determined to be, shouldn't we hear that she was put away for treatment somewhere?

She obviously doesn't trust the police.

I hope this isn't another Dahmer case, only worse.
Let's remember how the cops gave the boy back to Dahmer, then they found out he was one of his victims later.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh wow, this just gives me the chills. I'm not sure how The Illuminati is even mentioned though, from the 3 minute clip I watched. Maybe she was talking about some cult, or a gang, or heck, her ex-boyfriend. I didn't hear from anywhere that she was a slave that had broken free. I just don't see where all of these facts came from.

When I watch the video, I see a woman claiming someone ate humans and that she had already been taken into custody by the cops and they humiliated her instead of listening to her. That in itself is a problem, absolutely, but I just don't see where "Former slave of the Illuminati" comes into play at all. If I'm missing something, I am very interested in hearing it.

But it is sad that in the world we live in today, they'll just send her to the psych ward, medicate her to the point where she is a numb zombie, and send her out after hooking her on drugs. No one wants to discuss with her all of her claims. It's like everyone in the world knows the world is a cold, dirty place, but no one wants to address any of the problems. Psychiatrists nowadays might as well be a bunch of pushers if you ask me.

I truly feel for that young lady and hope whatever it is, she is better. If it is some schizophrenic episode that never occured, I hope she is better. If it is something that is occuring, when I tend to believe that she saw someone or something eating humans, I just hope she's safe I guess. I don't know what to think, but the shreiking and belief in what she was saying gives me chills of the bad kind.

EDIT - And it sounds/looks like there was at least one person laughing at the poor lady. I hope the individual(s) change and realize we should help anyone and everyone in need and absolutely not mock them for some weird entertainment. Scary.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

Thanks you for your response. I'm still wondering where the Illuminati comes into play here (although I'm not ruling it out). That's why I'm asking for a better translation. The radio show that picked it up stated this & I'm not sure where they got this information.

The thing that gets me is that she is pretty, seems clean & taken care of, but she obviously doesn't have any money, or she would've called someone she could trust to come get her?

She obviously is afraid of the cops hence her not going to a police station before announcing her imprisonment in a very public place.

There is more to this story & my gut is telling me that this woman isn't the one with mental problems.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The translation is correct with the exception of a part where she says "Not powerful but because she was people, they killed her" (No poderosa, si no por gente, la mataron) It is hard to understand the people or gente part but the rest is clear. I don't know if she was talking about her self in the third person. Here is some info about the person I believe she was talking about when she said Carlos Slim Dominique.

Carlos Slim Helú

The world's second-richest man made his $60 billion by acquiring Mexico's state-owned telephone monopoly in 1990, parlaying that into an empire of telecommunications, real estate, retail, media and consumer goods. He credits his Lebanese immigrant father, who dealt in dry goods and real estate in Mexico City, with nurturing his financial acumen—as a child, he was given a savings book along with his allowance and told to manage his income.

link

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Thanks for the background on the man she was speaking about.
Somebody that filthy rich might not have anything better to do with his money than deal in something this sick.

If she was speaking about herself in the third person, this would be a symptom of mind control or personality fracturing. The pressure she is experiencing at the moment may have caused a second personality to emerge as a defense mechanism causing her to speak this way.
Hmm, wouldn't that make two eyewitnesses? (I'm not kidding)

Thanks again for the info, my friend.
Remain vigilant!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I agree that I am more inclined to believe she witnessed something very real that caused her to get to where she was over the easy answer of "Oh she's just a nut!". I don't know if we'll ever know. But let's say that she is accusing this Carlos Slim Dominique person of these acts, the sad thing is that because of her being a poor "nothing" in the government's eyes, this case would probably NEVER make it to the courts because of this guy's financial status. It's just garbage to me that the elite rich really don't have to answer to anyone - and you can throw the big time politicians into the mix as well.

Hope I didn't come off as rude, I'm very intrigued by this video and wish there was more information. Hell, is she still alive? Wouldn't be surprised if she turned up missing. Ugh, I just get a terrible feeling in my heart when I think of what that girl has been through and where she might be headed. If she did see something and has any information, I can't imagine TPTB would let her tell her story. Hope I'm wrong though.

EDIT - Didn't wanna do a double post. I was looking up this "Mourino" that she spoke about. Not sure if I found the right guy, but it looks like it might make sense. Sorry if this is a well known thing, but it looks like there is some sort of conspiracy about this guy's death :

en.wikipedia.org...

Juan Camilo Mouriño Terrazo (August 1, 1971 – November 4, 2008) was a Mexican politician affiliated to the National Action Party (PAN) and the Secretary of the Interior in the cabinet of President Felipe Calderón.

Interior Minister Juan Camilo Mouriño was in a SEGOB-owned Learjet 45 that crashed into rush hour Mexico City traffic on November 4, 2008, killing all eight people on board.[9] The crash occurred in one of the most up-scale districts of Mexico City, and only 1 kilometer from the Presidential Residence, Los Pinos.

Secretary Mouriño had spent the day at an official function in the state of San Luis Potosí and left the state capital's international airport at 17:00 local time. There is a confirmed number of 14 fatalities: five passengers (included him) three crew (pilot, co-pilot and one stewardess) and six people that were in ground zero, plus about 40 injured, as a result of the incident. Also among those who died was Mexican politician and lawyer José Luis Santiago Vasconcelos, who was travelling with Mouriño.

Investigation
Recently, the Mexican government announced that the two black boxes that the Police found in the accident are going to be analyzed. They were found in excellent condition and will be sent to the United States to determine the reason(s) why the plane crashed in Paseo de la Reforma Avenue.

en.wikipedia.org...

Among the dead was Secretary of the Interior Juan Camilo Mouriño, top aide to President Felipe Calderón.[13] Mouriño was in charge of the fight against the drug trade in Mexico.[11]

Top officials have questioned the government's handling of the security of its top officials, and seriously criticized President Felipe Calderón's administration in stating that, "No country in the civilized world sends 2 top officials traveling in the same plane."

Maybe I don't have the right guy, but seems kinda fishy to me. I say follow the money.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
More on Carlos Slim.

The Mexican magnate's rising fortune has caused a controversy because it has been amassed in a developing country[citation needed] where per capita income does not surpass $14,500 a year, and nearly 17% of the population lives in poverty.[25] Critics claim that Slim is a monopolist, pointing to Telmex's control of 90% of the Mexican landline telephone market. Slim's wealth is the equivalent of roughly 5% of Mexico's annual economic output.[26] Telmex, which is 49.1% owned by Slim and his family, charges among the highest usage fees in the world, according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
According to Professor Celso Garrido, an economist at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Slim's domination of his country's conglomerates chokes off growth of smaller companies, resulting in a shortage of good jobs and driving many Mexicans to seek better lives north of the Rio Grande.[28]

Slim says he is unfazed by the criticism: "When you live for others' opinions, you are dead. I don't want to live thinking about how I'll be remembered". He also claims indifference about his ranking and says he has no interest in becoming the world's richest person. When asked to explain his sudden increase in wealth at a press conference soon after Forbes annual rankings were published, he reportedly said, "The stock market goes up ... and down", and noted that his fortune could quickly drop

Wiki

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

THanks for validating that this video is something that needs to be seen by many. This man she is speaking of obviously has his hands in a lot of different avenues, which could certainly be fronts for darker dealings.

The fear & deperation in her voice is extremely disturbing.
What about the part where she starts pointing to one of the officers?
I hope she found someone who isn't 'on the take' to help her & that she is safe.
If she was taken back, I hope she manages to escape again & stay under the radar somehow until she finds someone who can help her.

The scary part is that the monsters she's afraid of are still out there.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

According to the Mexican news you have the right person, they are also talking about people with mental problems don't have a place to get treated and that her behavior was caused by stress and that she is probably mentally ill. They are also questioning why was she released so quickly when the police had her in their custody earlier but they don't give details.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
She sounds more like a schizophrenic to me. How can this video present any proof to the Illuminati?

Thank you for your insincere, cold hearted, narrow-minded response.
May you never know this woman's nightmare.
I'd also like to thank you for finally putting me on your foe list. I was wondering how long it was going to take you.
You might as well be one of the monsters this woman is terrified of.

Remember, ATSers, trolls believe that everyone is paranoid, schizo, etc. & needs to be put on medication.
Be proud to be on their foe list!

Conspirators unite!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Quickly released? To who? More questions. Ah, the ever deepening rabbit hole. That guy is certainly the key to something huge. We'll probably never know what he's up to since he's most likely extremely connected & protected. I'm jsut wondering who his buddies are & who he has in his pocket.

No surprise that they're saying she is having mental issues.
I can't believe this & I won't believe this.

Still thinking about the kid that was returned to Dahmer .....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You're welcome OP! I'm just doing my daily job of annoying the ATS public. "sarcasm" I didn't believe anything the woman said. She clearly has problems.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

You're welcome OP! I'm just doing my daily job of annoying the ATS public. "sarcasm" I didn't believe anything the woman said. She clearly has problems.

What about her makes you question her story? Why isn't it believeable to you?
I guess you would also have returned the boy to Dahmer had you been present that day. Someone covered in blood with handcuffs on, & he's given back to his "boyfriend".
Shame on you for denouncing this woman's story & calling her a mental case before more evidence even had time to surface.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Dahmer? Are we talking about Jeffrey Dahmer? A person who died in 1994? Wow! OP you have truly lost it. You can continue to point the finger at me for not believe this woman's story. But truth be told She's crazy!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join