It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Canadian Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You must live close to me
, and I do have beer in the fridge, it gets old, I like the warm coffee and frangelico type drinks, or hot chocolate and sambucca
. Beer sits all winter, too cold for a cold one

We are probably safe up here with our arctic like weather. There is still a little bit north to still go.......

[edit on 7-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have one-

Gordon Campbell, the premier of British Columbia is a card-carrying member of the Bilderbergers, confirmed in a very recent Bilderberger membership list leak.

So what you, may ask? Well Gordon Campbell is anti-union, sold public works like some hospital services and BC Rail to private companies, which should be very serious criminal offense.

His son, on the morning of 9-11, was supposed to go to an important meeting in one of the twin towers.

Guess what? He 'slept in' instead! He never went to the meeting on that day.

Gordy's in the know and in the pocket, and he doesn't give a shyt about us.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

man
I'm talkin bout the cottage,,,
and its a bit frosty to night..north wind coming off the water...

the freezing incident happened just north of where I am...

well a mile or two...thousand
Canada's a big place...eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I'm in a place where we get 7 and 6
boating and sledding
fishing all year
coffee and bailiey's in the morning being my favourite though
Frangelico in a perked over hardwood in the fall is really nice for a change
I'll get up early just for that.

Oh crap what am I saying,,,
nothing to see here move along.. move along
weather sucks
we use the beaks off the mosquitoes for hammer handles...
those of us that make it to fall that is...
jeez its so cold the beer cases come with block heaters
we celebrate christmas at the same time as australia...
only time santa claus can dig his way down to the top of the chimney
darn seen the sun once...in a picture...
only place i know of that stocks beer cozies....
I became an alcohalic just so i could get the shakes going in the oposite
direction of the shivers just to get them to cancel out
if it warms up a little tonight I just might climb out of the stove and go sleep by the heater..
move alon nothing to see here nothing to see

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

yeah those bilderbuggers
martin and harper too
the rich are in the minority up here
their vote only goes so far

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I just thought of another

Did you guys know that CN railroad owns 50 meters on both sides of the track anywhere train tracks are laid in Canada.

Today CN owns approximately 20,400 route miles of track.
en.wikipedia.org...

anyways I was taught this for I worked in Banff National Park.
It is not something that is talked about and it is greatly hidden for if the Canadian population understood how much of the railroad tracks land is contaminated they would have a field day and lose their marbles.

Even in places like the national parks of Canada. CN railroad has full rights to the land on each side of the track and they don't clean up the land properly, they don't have to maintain the land. the only stuff they clean regularly is the grains and wheat that falls of the cars because it ruins the trains when they hit the animals.

when theirs a chemical spill they have private companies that come in and do half ass jobs cleaning up and leave for they know it's more then likely it'll happen again and they just don't care.

Where i worked their was train part's that littered the ground everywhere you are told to stay away from the tracks cause pieces fly off the trains at anytime. if you get hit by something falling off the train or by broken pieces of metal your on private property and it's your fault for being to close to moving trains

The government approved this because when they have big train accidents which happen more then anyone realizes, it makes it so that the media can not report the accident for it happen on private property the only time they can report an accident is when it happens within city limits and their were witnesses.

some of my info may be flawed for this was just part of my training and speaking with my boss about the situation.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Harper is scum of this earth, he reminds me of George Bush he should be shipped off to the USA for he act's more American then Canadian

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Oh crap what am I saying,,, nothing to see here move along.. move along weather sucks we use the beaks off the mosquitoes for hammer handles... those of us that make it to fall that is... jeez its so cold the beer cases come with block heaters we celebrate christmas at the same time as australia... only time santa claus can dig his way down to the top of the chimney darn seen the sun once...in a picture... only place i know of that stocks beer cozies.... I became an alcohalic just so i could get the shakes going in the oposite direction of the shivers just to get them to cancel out if it warms up a little tonight I just might climb out of the stove and go sleep by the heater.. move alon nothing to see here nothing to see

That is sooo priceless.
For you Americans that do not understand their is an Unwritten Law in Canada that you are sworn into at birth to follow the one golden rule. but don't worry it's just a Canadian thing you wouldn't get it.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by badfish86]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Do we have D.U.M.B.S. here in Canada.
Do we have some sort of FEMA camps?
Does anybody know if our government and the military are getting ready for 2012 ?

Here is a fact, We are going to have 2 new NHL teams. Quebec city and Winnipeg are coming back in the NHL. This morning I heard a radio interview with NHL's deputy commissioner Bill Daly. He almost confirmed that Quebec and Winterpeg are coming back to NHL. He even stated that a league expansion is not impossible. Is'n it great ?

Here is the link for the radio interview. The radio host start to speaks in french but the interview with Mr. Daly is conducted in english.

NHL's Bill Daly interview Enjoy !

[edit on 8-6-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by badfish86

I do so agree with you about Harper acting like an american ! Stars and flags !!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here's something I read a while back. Could Rothschild Lawsuit Divide Canada? Just read over it back then, never really did any fact checking. Don't know too much about Henry Makow either.

Good luck. (that's kind of an oxymoron)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

That is the greatest news I've heard in a long time. we disurve are hockey teams cause CANADA IS HOCKEY, yea american teams always win we know. but look at the rosters most Stanley Cup winning teams are stacked with Canadian players

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by badfish86

That is the greatest news I've heard in a long time. we disurve are hockey teams cause CANADA IS HOCKEY, yea american teams always win we know. but look at the rosters most Stanley Cup winning teams are stacked with Canadian players

Man go listen to the interview. This is awsome !!!! I had tears of joy this morning !!!!

Last weekend on a Toronto radio sation Gary "Napoleon Bonaparte" Betman even told that selling Winipeg and Quebec to USA was a mistake. Those are his words !!!! I will try to find the interview and post it if I find it.
BTW, Bill Daly is #2 NHL executive right after Betman.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I have a better one
Military Intelligence it is the greatest Oxymoron of time

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Gary "Napoleon Bonaparte" Betman

that made me laugh sooooo hard.
He screwed up the deal to get Barrie Ontario their hockey team. the deal just had to be excepted for Jim Balsillie to acquire the Phoenix Coyotes but no Betmen has a grudge with Jim Balsillie for unknown reasons and would not sell a team that was bankrupt and losing money fast.

Balsillie has offered $212.5 million for the franchise, which has spent the past 12 seasons in the desert since leaving Winnipeg, Manitoba prior to the 1996-97 season.
sports.espn.go.com...

Gerry Betmen hates Canada and Canada should hate him back, if he moves the teams I guarantee he'll take part ownership for he's a big fat jealous prick.

and that's probably why he's not talking his second in command is, because he can't stand to see Canada come out on top

but it is great for NHL to realize we do DISURVE THIS and Gary Betmen needs to be fired for he turned down a 212 million dollar offer on a team that's bankrupt so on paper the team is worth NOTHING.
all because of a grudge he holds.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by badfish86]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badfish86

As with World War 1, Canadians were not only considered expert and professional soldiers, they were feared by the Germans as an omen of impending attack. The Canadian forces were relied upon to provide defence on the high seas and over Britain, and to spearhead assaults for major battles. Once again
Canadians had proved themselves on the battlefield and fought ferociously
TO WIN EVERY BATTLE THEY WERE ENGAGED IN.
(you should see some of the odds that were stacked against them)
www.secondworldwar.co.uk...

the people of Canada are people

Rommel, Hitler and even recently the Taliban have praised the Canadians as professional and competant...notice the above statement..meaning
Canadians ATTACK FROM THE FRONT...no drones about it.

I am not saying this to brag
but to say we have a tradition
Canadian readers will understand

yeah Barrie would have been cool i could ride my mountain bike to those games

hey remember when molsons old brewery got busted being
FULL OF POT....
only in Canada...heH hEH HEH

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Some time ago I heard that some commando military exercises are held between Canadian and US soldiers. Each years they met on an undisclosed location to play war games. I have been told that every years our Canadian military beat the s?@t out of the US soldiers. I wonder if this is true or if it is a urban legend.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Makow's ok he's a phd, some of his ideas are tough subjects and you might not agree with his opinion but he reaserches well, I haven't seen him get his ass kicked on reaserch yet...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I have some friends in the Canadian Militia if we were to go to combat with the Americas the death ratio would be something around 1 Canadian for every 10 Americans. but the Americans still out number us and would win. which blows

now i was trying to post this then for some reason my ATS crashed, Anyways. have you ever heard of Camp X that was Located at Whitby Harbor Ontario during world war 2.
One of the spies from Camp X would later become the writer of the very famous James Bond movies. Camp X was later turned into Whitby Mental Heath Instatute and later rebuilt leaving the old Camp X building to ruin. I broke in when i was younger I have never been soo creeped out in my life. I will not explain. but anyways

here is a great article on Camp X and James Bond

Camp X - It's where Ian Fleming trained to be a spy during WWII - then he went on to create James Bond 007
www.canadacool.com...

and the Wikipedia link

Camp X was the unofficial name of a Second World War paramilitary and commando training installation, on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario between Whitby and Oshawa in Ontario, Canada. The area is known today as Intrepid Park, after the code name for Sir William Stephenson of the British Security Coordination.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

super true
got a buddy who is a retired colonel, chopper pilot says so
ex boss submariner deisel sub got their carrier every time
I'm not kidding check out the odds Canadian soldiers have stood up to...
and try and find anything else like it
here's two
peg ah ma gah bo sniper with the most confirmed kills in any war
Perry Island reserve
just down the bay at moose deer point reserve the doctor with the most saves in world war two- thats class

I'm not saying this to brag
we got a tradition

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join