It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird After Rain Residue. (Miami Florida)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Here in Miami its been non-stop thunderstorms, just 4 days ago we had a hail storm like I've never seen before.

Sunday morning, Before I went inside my car I noticed my dark blue Toyota had what seem to be dried up spots of gasoline all over my car. It seemed as if someone used a spray hose and sprayed my car with gasoline, sort of like when you see gasoline and water mixed go down a drain on the street. same weird color.

Anyone have any ideas what could had been? I was guessing maybe it had to do something with the oil spill.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Most likely it was the oil from the spill. I feel sorry for all the people who have to clean up after all that oil is everywhere.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Photos please.

It would be interesting to see how this is effecting the weather patterns in the SE.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hate to be the one to say it, but...

"pics or it didn't happen"

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

I didn't think of that and i had my phone on me....Well its raining again here so I will check in the morning and hopefully they are there again....well not really cause that wouldn't be good but what is done is done so I will be back tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Yea I didn't think of that, Its almost 10 p.m here and its raining pretty hard, so I will check back in the morning.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Would be cool if you could provide pictures. Pictures in this type of situation are worth more than one-thousand words. If this is the case and is indeed happening, then the claims against BP are about to take a whole different turn. Imagine homes coated in oil, cars, utilities, think about the fresh water drinking supply.

Very scary.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

That's what I was thinking, I will go check right now outside if maybe something in my backyard has any of that residue, The day i saw it on my car I was with my brother and I told him "Look at this, we are so screwed" I will check my car tomorrow morning before going to work, Will let you guys know If i find anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Doesn't it rain there almost every afternoon? Samples would be easy to collect at South Beach. Take pictures of random car hoods in parking lots. Or hire one of the homeless magicians to collect some rain in a jar.

edit: Be sure to tell them not to drink it

[edit on 7-6-2010 by primus2012]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

OMG yes it does rain every afternoon its really annoying LOL, I will also check my neighbors cars, they already think I'm weird. Will have the pics tomorrow, I will put a jar outside and let it get full of rain to see if anything is wrong with the water. Will also put pics up of that. will have updates tomorrow morning or afternoon.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just put an empty crystal little cup outside, made sure it was clean and nothing above of it so no water coming down from the roof or trees go inside the cup. Sky is lighting up very nicely lol so I am guessing there is going to be a lot of rain.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by Ace High

I didn't think of that and i had my phone on me....Well its raining again here so I will check in the morning and hopefully they are there again....well not really cause that wouldn't be good but what is done is done so I will be back tomorrow.

Ok sounds good. I'm not doubting you just interested. I am afraid we are going to begin to see this all over Florida. I am from the area and heartbroken over the whole BP thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Looking forward to the photos and the report on the rain in the cup. I read another report about this somewhere today but for the life of me I can't remember where. If I run across it again I will post it. If this is actually happening we are really in for it. Just remembered - I think the other report was in Memphis a couple of weeks ago. Just heresay for now, we will have to wait and see what comes about.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Found the link - it does say it is from oil but something is damaging the crops.

www.wreg.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
'I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard
And it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fail'.
-Bob Dylan

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Based upon where you live, I would say you are going to see some affects of this oil leak, and the subsequent affects of the dispersants used, materialize in some fashion.

The important thing to keep in mind is this. We are on our own.
All of the government institutions we created to protect us...
no longer exist as created, they are all for profit now.

You don't have to convince anyone but yourself as to what you see and feel, but you should try. Your own health, and that of your loved ones, is more important, though. Keep that in mind.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Found the link - it does say it is from oil but something is damaging the crops.

www.wreg.com...
]]

What ever this is it seems to be killing birds also. From what I understand some of the dispersants that were being used were quite deadly. Maybe this is the cause.

new topics

top topics

join