It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trianglar shaped mark on back of neck.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am taking a firefighter class in my volunteer dept. In this class, I sit in the back. In front of me sits a girl that has a pecular marking - a trianglar shaped, irritated mark on back of her neck, perfectly centered. Is this anything? I've heard something in my past about triagle shaped sores and an affiliation with something 'ET'.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Perhaps it's just a scratch pattern... or some sadistic scarring for some reason?
A more accurate description would be nice, or perhaps a photo if you have one of those pen-cams =p
Or you could go online and try to find a similar pic to it...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yeah one of those cool credit card sized cams you can get from Iwantoneofthose!! Seriously though a pic would be good.

It could be a birth mark or something completly rational.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ask her out on a date
If she screams like a banshee when you poke her hairy love tunnel and slaps you in the face she`s probably human.If she blows you off with the biggest tongue you`ve ever seen and wants to reproduce there and then she`s probably an Alien.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
She could have been leaning/bouncing impatiently against a wall. I'd imagine since it was centered, it could have been right over one of her vertebrae. You know, the ridges on your back. The pressure could have left a red mark that could last twenty minutes or more if she was on the pale side.

Was it a red mark like when you sit on your hand for a while on the concrete?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Interesting but hardly something sinister. It could be any number of things. IMO it's probably just as icelid stated though, probably some type of pressure mark from leaning up against something. It could possibly be laser scarring from tattoo removal. Many many possibilities.

[edit on 6/12/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by icelid
She could have been leaning/bouncing impatiently against a wall. I'd imagine since it was centered, it could have been right over one of her vertebrae. You know, the ridges on your back. The pressure could have left a red mark that could last twenty minutes or more if she was on the pale side.

Was it a red mark like when you sit on your hand for a while on the concrete?

I think that may be it - thanks. It is right on onr of her vertebrea bumps. Could not get a picture - not without looking like a perv.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Has the thought ever occured to you to just simply ask her about it?

top topics

join