It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I can't wait until November 2012, I hope we make it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
He should Kick his own, His window, to get involved has far expired. All of the sudden he is Mr Tuff Guy. give me a break... What was his plan? oh yea, to call James Cameron, for idea's.

Agreed, he took the reins and could have changed the rules before it happened, he didn't.

In Yoda-speak "Ahhh yes, kick his own ass he should".

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I can't believe how many times his eyes blinked when he said he was down there a month ago.

sniff sniff sniff,

... I smell a war on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I finally had to join on this one! Was it not only last week sharpton (or the like) said he had to " go street " to get some cred: something on the lines of "he wasent acting black enough".
I hope Machell is now proud to be American.........

100o/o non - flameable texan

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by allhattexan

Looks like blacks may start turning on him too, excuse being HE is not not black enough.
I didn't hear about that but I'm not surprised, makes sense.

Next thing Obama will be saying is:
"I'm not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe"

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Being Oama more like an ass to kiss,come on now he sat on his hands for a week,from the looks of it he is as cluless as the as the Average Joe on the street,he's owned by BP

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sorry but I dont know my around this side of ats. Reply to Alexandro
I just tried to search "Drudge" with no luck.
But I can assure all a statement on those lines was made, and reported (linked) on Drudge.
Perhaps, someone can rember the exact quote

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I completely agree with you. PLus he undermines the Office with his ghetto 'tude. Always trying to be the cool cat, reminds me of Sammy Davis Jr.
so lame.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by allhattexan

Was it Bill Mahar? that said the "not black enough" comment?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Hey "not black enough" is good for some. If he get 'too' black(ghetto) That might become SCARY.
It's still confusing though reading people's response! Not sure if the getting black will actually mean being bold, courageous, gettin the guts to actually act making no compromises or just being ghetto, street thug??

So Big bad wolf was not so badass after all! Oh well!

He should have start kicking ass from his first step in the White House. Now the ass just has gotten too big.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Going up and kicking someone's livestock isn't exactly safe..
hee HAW..

b

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez

If he get 'too' black(ghetto) That might become SCARY.

I would have to slightly disagree with you on this.
From a foreign policy standpoint it would not be scary because he wouldn't be spending half his time bowing to other world leaders.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Only big oil could blow something out its ass so totaly and completely......and end up watching the US president take the heat for it.

The fact the Obama is the fall guy here and seems to be playing his role..points to where the real power is and how much power there is behind the throne.

Obamas action or inaction is reflective of how much respect for this power he has or how futile he knows he is against it or his refusal to get sucked inot a trap. BP needs to clean this mess up. Thought these big oil folks were all that and some chips.

This is BPs responsabiltiy....how in the hell did it get turned around to a failure of the Pres of the US?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He has been hanging out with redneck oil guys too much. Soon he will buy a bassboat.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He's talikg to experts and fishermen down in Louisiana to try and figure out "whose ass to kick."

I'd be willing to bet that in many classrooms across Americas, 7th graders have written short essays mixing history, civics, english writting skills, biology, and current news...on the BP OIL SPILL. They know whose responsible. I bet they understand some of the tragic effects of the BP OIL SPILL.

When I make deposits at the bank and pick up change for the business I help manage, I wait in line for the next teller and watch live coverage on the news of the BP OIL SPILL.

When I go to work or come home and listen to the radio, or read news on the internet... lines are about the BP OIL SPILL.

Gee, like El Presidente' Obama, I wonder who is responsible for the BP OIL SPILL?

But for the largest single campaign contribution ever by BP for a presidential candidate, I guess El Presidente' Obama will continue looking for "whose ass to kick" concerning the BP OIL SPILL.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

But for the largest single campaign contribution ever by BP for a presidential candidate, I guess El Presidente' Obama will continue looking for "whose ass to kick" concerning the BP OIL SPILL.

Well if thats the case Obamas going to end up looking like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
This is BPs responsabiltiy....how in the hell did it get turned around to a failure of the Pres of the US?
Lack of leadership, fail to take control from the get-go, continues to party as usual while the gulf dies, talks a big game but fails to follow through, trying to politicize this disaster to nationalize oil industry...etc...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I can't wait until November 2012, I hope we make it.

That is funny! I hope you're not suggesting a republican.. maybe an independent! Both the republicans and democrats are corrupt.. until we get an independent in there.. nothing is going to change.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering

Originally posted by Logarock
Lack of leadership, fail to take control from the get-go, continues to party as usual while the gulf dies, talks a big game but fails to follow through, trying to politicize this disaster to nationalize oil industry...etc...

Even if he is trying to politicize this remains BPs problem. Lets not lose site of this.

Consider as well that big oil firms and what they do is such an integrated part of the world we live in today....you know???....they should have answers for these problems worked out regardless...they owe that to the customers, the world they serve. Having said that I realise that oil is political.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
seek no more. i've just these few words to help him find destiny:

"I'll be your huckleberry."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join