It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He is so presidential (ghetto)

Seriously, this is no way for a President of the United States to behave or talk.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

so embarrasing.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Gotta agree with ya on that one, and as for the out-a-line comment in the Denver thread, just realized, I did it to myself and you were just pointing that out, statement retracted, no hard feeling's. Just never liked teller's, that's why I don't have a bank account.....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He's all talk, and no action so far.

I'll actually believe him, when I see a video of his foot making contact with somebody's rear!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
He should Kick his own, His window, to get involved has far expired. All of the sudden he is Mr Tuff Guy. give me a break... What was his plan? oh yea, to call James Cameron, for idea's.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Rant warning.

When I saw an interview with him about the oil spill, I realized something. He does not ease my fears when he talks, and he certainly doesn't sound like he knows whats going on.

"I, uh... we, uh, ok, this is what's goin' on folks...uh..."

If he is looking to vent some of that anger, how about he does something about the fact that an American citizen was killed in cold blood by Israeli commandos.

Quit trying to make friends with everyone and be a man, dammit. "Whos ass to kick," Please, I grew out of that tough-talk stage in grade school.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Obama kick ass?

Maybe he should let Michelle do the kicking for him, that gal has some big legs.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

No worries, I just thought it was funny that you added their little warning.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Obama kick ass?

Maybe he should let Michelle do the kicking for him, that gal has some big legs.
No need to rag on his wife, its not her fault.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

He's all talk, and no action so far.

I'll actually believe him, when I see a video of his foot making contact with somebody's rear!

Before or After he apologized? Obama probably apologize to BP for just thinking it. He couldn't tough talk his way out of the rest room.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"The Buck stops here." But when it doesn't it's time to kick some ass?

The real "ass kicking" is right around the corner. It's called the 2010 midterm elections.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Kick me.

I use oil.

Every product we all use has oil somewhere in the equation. Prices are based off of oil prices these days, everyone knows that.

So kick my ass Mr Obama.

Kick everyone, because we are ALL using oil and demanding it. We DEMAND it cheaper all the time too, and scream when the price goes up.

None of this would have happened if no one bought or used oil and it's derivative products.

So kick me. It's my fault.

But in reality, kick yourself too. And kick every human on Earth that lives in civilization.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
"The Buck stops here." But when it doesn't it's time to kick some ass?

The real "ass kicking" is right around the corner. It's called the 2010 midterm elections.
Well played sir...well played.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Uhm...I am not offended at all with his words. The right has been complaining about Obama not being aggressive or emotional enough for them. Now he mentions taking names and kicking ass. No I am not mad at that. When he was reserved in pointing fingers, people complained. When he comes out taking names and opening up a can, people get offended. I thought his comment was on the mark.

- Signed Registered Republican

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Okay, um.. we're all waiting?

I don't really care if it's "beneath the president" to speak this way.. this disaster is pretty damned colossal. How about.. he actually does start kicking ass, and starts condemning BP, and I mean literally? Sanction these criminals.

The mess isn't going to be cleaned up anytime soon, but he can at least act like he's going to punish this corporation responsible for one of the biggest ecological disasters known to man, ever.

Until then, he's just a mouthy douche-bag, in my humble opinion. A lapdog for corporate America.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry but it's one thing to agressively defend the interests of the US and quite another to behave and speak in a boorish, vulgar way like this. He truly believes that he is the first 'MTV' President and behaves in a way that embarrasses us all.

He certainly has a right to feel this way and even say so IN PRIVATE but when he speaks as our head of state, well .....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Begin Quote"Until then, he's just a mouthy douche-bag, in my humble opinion. A lapdog for corporate America." End Quote.
When wasn't he the above?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

He is supposed to be intelligent and very articulate. He could have come up with a better way to express his "anger".
He is belittling the office of The President and embarrassing us all.
This ghetto attitude is wrong for his position.
Even Dubya didn't stoop to this level.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wait a second... He is still trying to figure out whose ass he should kick? If he hasn't figured that out by now we are in way worse trouble than i thought. How clueless can you be?

Now it just looks like he is overcompensating. He'll probably be kicking Bo the dogs ass before the end of the week just to let everyone know he means business.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

He needs to look no further than the ass in his own pants.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OOOOOh, the 98 lb bully is angry!! Everyone quivering with fear?............pppffffftttttttt

What an embarrassment, I will take the reputation Bush left us with over this putz's anyday.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join