It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Likely Scenario for WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Albert Pike's Third World War

This prediction draws as heavily from current events as from Albert Pike's letter. For those who don't know what I'm referring to, Albert Pike wrote a letter about his vision of 3 world wars in 1871, to Italian revolutionary leader Giusseppe Mazzini. About Pike:

Albert Pike was born on December 29, 1809, in Boston, and was the oldest of six children born to Benjamin and Sarah Andrews Pike. He studied at Harvard, and later served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army. After the Civil War, Pike was found guilty of treason and jailed, only to be pardoned by fellow Freemason President Andrew Johnson on April 22, 1866, who met with him the next day at the White House.
A 33rd degree Mason, he (pike) was one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859 and retained that position until his death in 1891.

He was in contact with Giusseppe Mazzini, who was a revolutionary leader in Italy, and a 33rd degree freemason. There are also some sources on the internet that claim he was variously head of the mafia, the illuminati...But obviously there is no way to confirm anything like that so I'll just ignore it for now. However it is confirmed that Mazzini and Pike wrote letters to each other. Albert Pike wrote one letter to Mazzini claiming he had a vision of 3 world wars that would lead to a one world government. I'm posting them in full because those that know there history will recognize that the first two were deadly accurate.

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:
•"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
•"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The third world war he envisioned is looking to be just as accurate as well. Does this not sound like it is being set up right now?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
Albert Pike's 3 World Wars

I wouldn't post this type of stuff except for the fact that every piece globally is in play for the third world war to come about, within the next few months (if not weeks). Iran has said that they will guide aid ships to gaza. Israel has said they will not allow this too happen. The world is divided by the conflict between the zionists and the muslim countries. If war breaks out between Israel and any country you can bet it will spread all over the middle east. What else has happened recently? South Korea is claiming North Korea sank one of its ships, and the U.S. is backing them. However, China has refused to support sanctions and will support North Korea if it comes down to war. So we have Israel vs. muslim countries, which will spread to the U.S. and Europe, followed shortly by China and North Korea declaring war on South Korea and most likely the U.S. Russia may side with China, unless something changes. They will simultaneously destroy every major form of opposition: Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and Atheism. I think that the social cataclysm will be the absolute and total collapse of every world economy that has been held off for so long by printing money like crazy and carefully controlling everything they can. After the wars are drawing down and every country is basically wasted, the worlds economies will finally bite the dust. This will be followed by the worst conditions in human history. It is only at this point that they will bring out their "new" (but in reality ancient) religion and force a one world government. I know this is highly speculative and sounds bizarre but every piece is in play, and the events are already playing out exactly as he wrote them.
As to what their "doctrine" is, I think they believe humans are divine, and that we will become as gods...
Anyone else see this playing out like I said?
BTW, I think when he talks about the world destroying revolutionaries he is referring to freemasonry itself, which is set up to acheive an end and then be eliminated.

Two Iranian Ships Sailing to Gaza

[edit on 7-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Copy of the original source and printing date of the source?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

Going to sound like a fraud, but, the original has never been photographed or officially analyzed. However it was quoted from at least as early as the 1950s. According to most sources, it was reportedly dated August 15, 1871. Click on the link in my first post. Here is another one. Like I said this topic is speculative, but I posted it because every piece is in place for this scenario to play out as written...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sounds just like the Book of Revelation to me!

Worldwide economic collapse,one-world government,one-world(antichrist) religion,worst human conditions possible,...a.k.a. "Tribulation".

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Yep, it all fits. This is a lot more specific, though. It is also written in clear language.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I'm not endorsing this site,as there are so many to choose from,and there is so much room for error. However,this site is pretty good,in fact,it's where I read that earlier quote from Albert Pike on,originally.

For any of those who don't know what part of the Bible this war is described in,here you go!

"Ezekiel 38 through 39 tells of a future invasion of Israel by a vast coalition of nations that surround it. As we read the headlines in the newspapers of today, and witness the conflict in the Middle East, it's not hard to imagine that this invasion prophesied over 2600 years ago, could be fulfilled in our lifetime. ...
www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I am curious why there are no timeframes added to his predictions.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yep, that sounds like it's in the pipe and right on schedule. I just wonder if they have a recovery plan for after WWIII, or if they're gonna just wing it. I tend to think they have a plan, but then again, could you really plan for something as chaotic as the destruction of all world society and government?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thought inspiring thread OP

I found this ironic when looking at a picture from the recent flooding that killed campers in Arkansas-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e9d2df0b756.jpg[/atsimg]

A sign

Albert Pike seemed more like a planner and less like a predictor to me.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It says we are going to kick the governments ass. Sweet.

But then we have to dance with Satan. Thats the sucky part.

Better get right people.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I call hoax. Nazis did not exist in the late 1800's. There are other inconstancies as well.

Hoax hoax hoax

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Well the nazi party came out of earlier groups started by political activists, all involved with the occult. This letter (for the sake of argument assuming it is legit) would probably have been written in italian, and was translated by someone later. They may have made it clearer by substituting some other phrase that wouldn't have been understood for the more clear name it was known by later, in this case nazism.

new topics

top topics

join