It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Sea Raid Kills Four 'Commando Divers'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
news.sky.com... /201006115644779?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15644779_Israel_Claims_To_Have_Killed_At_Least_Four_Palestinian_Comman dos_In_Diving_Gear_Off_The_Gaza_Coast

"An Israeli naval patrol spotted a boat with four men in diving suits on their way to carry out a terror attack and fired at them," said an Israeli military spokesman.

Palestinian witnesses said they saw Israeli helicopters and naval forces firing on a vessel off the coast south of Gaza City.

In a message sent to reporters in Gaza, Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades,a violent offshoot of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah faction, said the four men killed were members of its marine unit who were training in Gaza's waters.

Israeli media has reported that the latest raid was carried out by the same military unit that boarded the Gaza flotilla last week."

Hmmm seems like the same units that attack the floatilla are murdering anyone in gaza waters!

What are they doing???

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Strange.

I thought Gaza was "starving to death".

How the hell could they afford a boat?

You know, if I were starving, and I had the funds for a boat, instead I would buy food or something.

I am not supporting Israel because I don't like governments.

But I am pointing out the irony that the Gaza govt is wasting $$$ on pointless crap (military equipment or vehicles) while at the same time, the citizens there are 'starving'.

Sounds a lot like every government that ever existed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Sounds a lot like every government that ever existed.

Doesn't it just!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You know, if I were starving, and I had the funds for a boat, instead I would buy food or something.

I would learn to fish!

Then I wouldn't be starving, and I'd still have my boat.

As for everything you said... you make a very good point, and I agree with every word of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
seems to be the message is quite clear.
if you look like a terrorist and behave like a terrorist and you are in a place where you were warned not to be, Israel WILL kill you dead.

Live and learn people, live and learn.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

"if you look like a terrorist and behave like a terrorist"

Hmm, kind of defeated your own argument there friend.

Kind regards, Skellon.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No no, it must have been a late arrival of the freedom flotilla, they just weren't traveling as far, thought they had Turkeys support, and heard Iran was sending ships...
Okay enough of the sarcasm

And then I have nothing else to say.
Oh, other than it sure is a shame what is going on over there.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If they spotted 4 guys in diving suits and shot them dead on sight, how exactly do they know they're terrorists and not just 4 guys in diving suits?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Fatah and Hamas are technically at war with each other. Each side have disagreements with the other. Here is some propaganda by Hamas which claims Fatah are rats, corrupt, and are desecrating Islam. Then a video about Fatah hackers disrupting Hamas's websites and communication sources.

It seems like two gangs shooting it out in the streets for power and turf. It a shame the Palestinian people are caught in the middle of this bloody power struggle. These divers could indeed be terrorists and entering Gaza by the sea to stir up things. In a strange twist of circumstances, by Israel enforcing their blockade on Gaza and killing these commandos, they probably aided Hamas? Talk about strange. Well, this whole conflict is like the Twilight Zone or something. Nothing makes much sense.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I stand wit Israel. Every country should defend itself no matter what. WWIII is comin soon.

new topics

top topics

join