It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yesterday I'm on a tech support call. I'm using a cell phone but it is plugged into a power socket recharging so it is working fine. Then the phone dies and says it neds to recharge. When it is plugged in it is just like a home phone. It shouldn't need to recharge. Alot of other things has happened with me and anything containing a battery like battery for my Mp3 or cd player just dying when the batteries are brand new or recharging all of a sudden to full when for 2 days it has been saying low battery. Anyone have an idea at what has been going on? Sometimes it isn't just stuff with batteries but lights and stuff like that. Can somone please help?

[edit on 10-6-2004 by cpr12r]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I guess no one knows what is going on.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Perhaps not. It's possible that it could be as simple as a poor connection at the power input, or as complex as some of the electrical phenomena that have been posted here recently.

I'd check the connector first, and if that's not the problem, check the source. If they're both fine, then you may have a real phenomena on your hands. (Or in your hands...)

I have a friend that can't wear a battery powered watch, because the battery only lasts a day or so. Some people seem to be electricity sinks. I have no idea why.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Ouizel]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The sockets is fine because my computer is pluged into it now and the phone is brand new so i don't think that would be the problem. It has also happened with many things so it would be a really odd quincidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This is really off-the-wall, but do you know anyone who has died recently? When my parents died, I found that all sorts of weird electrical things were happening. Cell phones wouldn't work..lights burned out constantly etc.
Later, I was told, that spirits sometimes try to connect and, in doing so, cause the energy field to get all tangled.
Just a thought.
joey

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That's interesting. Recently I was in my car listening to my CD player (I have one of those portable CD-players that I use a car kit to plug in because my car didn't come with a real CD player), and it suddenly stopped playing. It's a really bad connection, so I was used to it. I tried EVERYTHING and nothing could seem to get it to work again... The CD player just plain stopped working. Tried new batteries, tried plugging it in and nothing... So I tried another CD player that was working fine and it doesn't work either.. Electrical stuff, what can you do?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey
This is really off-the-wall, but do you know anyone who has died recently?

No one i know has died recently.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
HAS ANY PUT A CURSE ON U THAT U NO OF

U NEED TO ASK THE LORD TO BREAK THE CURSE OR JUST SAY A PRAYER TO GOD EVEN IF U DONT AND ASK HIM TO BREAK THE CURSE OR WOTEVER IT IS.
BELIEVE ME HE IS LISTENING

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There is no curse that much I can tell you.

Though I do have a question, have you been stressed out during the time these events took place?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
OMG! lets go crazy before we rule out everything. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's Paranormal! Post this on a cellphone/tech site and you'll find its something incredibly stupid and simple. Not trying to be harsh here, but c'mon people. jeez....

new topics

top topics

join