It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Disaster Possibly Grows: well-casing reported pierced!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So, like, its a erupting volcano, 10 trillion barrels a second, the world is going to end.

Is it time for the residence of the coast to consider selling their multimillion dollar Island estates yet? Will the real-estate prices drop like a BP stock?

Has this ever happened in the past? Seems to me, oil has always floated on top of the water........ Global warming, anyone? Run away, run away .......

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
[Quote removed]

CRAZY so now you try to use me as a bad guy??? Ok I don't care about number of BPD blowing if you think 50,000bpd fine with me. My estimate is calculated on a few thing firstly wells in area and second exploration well different diameter. and so far well casing is holding up. Forget about Senator Nelson? also benzene crud from well and so forth is blowing the discoloring is not just dispersant= I already discussed this!

Thanks alot for trying to ruin me! I am just trying the truth AGAIN I want the well killed this halliburton guy challenge me when drinking wine, manager or something and had no idea about mud logging trust me.

also take butane gas canister and blow it on your hand COLD correct? when a pond freezes you can navigate it NO? and that's why BP's first stupid contraption on broken riser never worked! Because gas is blowing out of pipe like crazy forming hydrates and ballooning same as life preserver on a person WTF I have nothing to do with BP or Halliburton.

[snip]

Mod edit: quote and off-topic paragraphs removed.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

2:05 to 2:21 says everything you need to know about this.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Yeah, you noticed that, he had a giant grin on his face. This is no laughing matter, but yet he has a big ole grin on his face. Whats up with that? This whole thing stinks and is one big cover up.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
so it's me what's with the secret stuff ? have i done wrong OK fine if you don't like my bpd est tell me! I will not change it in fact unless casing is eroded 30,000bpd is correct with gas pressure probably less look at exploration wells diameter you canonly force out so much fluid even on wild well.

I am not expert, but at same time will not change my calculation because you or her thinks it more.......

so I guess im a bad guy or Halliburton because i throw a calculation?

OK FINE

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Quick, shove some more golf balls down there and another golf cart. I'm sure the CEO of BP has plenty of that equipment laying around. DO YA TINK ITL WORK, LETZ TIE ER AGAIN. There are more oil leaks that they are finding, BP does not care and has leaks all over the ocean. THANKS BP. LETZ NO FIX PROB, JUZ CAP ER. Hey BP, fix the problem, NOW. Get off the golf coarse and fix the catastrophy. You'r killing the oceans. Is this catastrophy part of the UNITED NATIONS FEDERATION CONSORTIUM UNION. Are you part of this ELITE group,BP?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The thread's topic is The Gulf Disaster Possibly Grows: well-casing reported pierced!!!, so please discuss it and not each other.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
After a few days internet break, I come back last night to look for some oil spill news.
Visited bp's site and they had plenty of cameras up and running. However, they were all feeds viewing the riser pipe.
I couldn't find a single feed of the bop, what's the latest on the bop?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen
so it's me what's with the secret stuff ? have i done wrong OK fine if you don't like my bpd est tell me! I will not change it in fact unless casing is eroded 30,000bpd is correct with gas pressure probably less look at exploration wells diameter you canonly force out so much fluid even on wild well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not expert, but at same time will not change my calculation because you or her thinks it more.......

What gas pressure are you using to calculate the flow?

so I guess im a bad guy or Halliburton because i throw a calculation?

if you can show static pressure at the well head is the same for this well as the others then your calculations will hold up. if not then you should recalculate

OK FINE

The final calculation that needs to be applied is what flow would account for the amount of oil present in the gulf.
Simply saying the other wells in the area out put X then this one also puts out X just doesn't take into account too many variables namely depth and pressure.
N.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join