It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi prediction. If this can be confirmed we are probably doomed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

I'm not really onto the whole predicting thingy, I hope this was not posted before.
I'm looking for conformation on a piece of text what was said to be a Hopi prediction,

This is the text :

“Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky.

The Purification will begin shortly after humans build a great house in the sky. By then there will be fires everywhere and greedy, selfish, power-mad leaders, internal wars.”

The first thing I noticed were the cobwebs in the sky. A.K.A. chem trails.
The second was the house in the sky. A.K.A. ISS ?

The fires are also burning all over the world.

Can anyone confirm this to be a legit Hopi prediction. Cause if it is

Kind regards

~ SK

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

This is the text :

“Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky.

The Purification will begin shortly after humans build a great house in the sky. By then there will be fires everywhere and greedy, selfish, power-mad leaders, internal wars.”

Hmm I guess we can come to completely different conclusions from this passage.
You say the ISS is the great house. I say doubtful. I think ancients would have seen ISS as a house or a vessel but not a great house. What they are talking about is a great house....or large ship. Very large.
This is a prediction that makes me think of Nostradamus end of the world year: 3797.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Contrails dont' look much like cobwebs, but I suppose they could to ancient prophets. -- though, actually, I"m thinking of spider webs, so I suppose they do look a fairly large amount like cobwebs. But if they saw the sources of the "webs" in their visions, and it was contrails, I think they would've called them air-spider webs, or something.

As for the house in the sky -- only four or five people live up in the ISS, and even then it's really more like an apartment than a house. I'm holding out for air-islands. Like This.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wonder if skyscrapers would qualify as houses in the sky?

But I can't think of anything to be construed as cobwebs. Contrails don't seem like cobwebs to me. They seem insignificant compared to cobwebs, in complexity.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The cobwebs could be when the solar system re-develops plasma filaments between its members, as has likely happened in the past during periods of planet formation. This according to the science of Hannes Alfven and others in the plasma paradigm. Ancient cultures depicted the sun with great tendrils stretching to the planets, these could resemble the cobweb. Please see the video 'Thunderbolts of the Gods' for a discussion on that topic.

As far as 'great house in the sky', I would think the space station is a good start.

link to thunderbolts of the gods:

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Spider webs? I have heard a few different possibilities - contrails, power lines and satellites. I just thought of another - spirals, like the Norway Spiral.

I'm not very familiar with the Hopi prophecies so I've never heard the one about the great house - ISS? Hmm, interesting.

Do you think the "Purification" is the 7 year tribulation?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would start to worry if the ISS falls from the sky (great house or dwelling place in the sky falls from the heavans).

I think in fact that the cobwebs could actualy be CHEMTRAILS not contrails.

5th line

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
easy guys, all sorts of predictions do exist. to the right time it does seem to fit, but maybe next year the incan prediction will seem to fit better.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Here is the post you need to see:

Little Grandmother

Be sure to watch the movies, I really enjoyed them and learned quite a bit about Hopi prophecy.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The Norway spiral was debunked was it not ?

That looked more like a black worm hole opening.

@ Solasis That could be the one Didn't Enki Have some sort of temple that could fly ?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I almost wrote chemtrails but I think contrails could also fit the description.

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
The first thing I noticed were the cobwebs in the sky. A.K.A. chem trails.

Maybe it was just implying that the world would be old, and it would have cobwebs in the sky like you get in the rafters of an old house. An old world.

The second was the house in the sky. A.K.A. ISS ?

Unlikely. As above, it's really not much of a "house." And the passage would seem to imply that all humans were involved in either building it or living in it. There's nothing like that around. At least not yet.

The fires are also burning all over the world.

There are always fires. Did they predict anything about oil covering everything in the Gulf of Mexico? That seems like it would be easy to spot and describe.

That's the thing with predictions. It's too easy to find things that fit them.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

Wow that is giving me Goos bumps Thanks !

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Did you read about an oil rig burning in the text I posted

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The special I watched on TV said that the Hopis never prophecized 2012 to be the end of the world or the end of anything for that matter. They said alot of people were reading into what was said(as usuall) and coming up with bizarre stuff. They said that at best, the Hopi might have thought that 2012 would be the start of a new (and happy) beginning for mankind. Alot of people do the same thing with Nostadomis and no one really knows what the hell the man was talking about because of so many interpretations. May as well be in a childrens book.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Go to the link called Little grand mother and watch it... to the end

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Predictions or not I can tell you for a fact there are some hard times ahead of us.
I even doubt if we will come out of it.

However I just saw the first part of Little grandmother brings back a little hope

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trogdornator

The sea didn't really turn black did it... More looked like rusty brown.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join