It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian news anchor Peter Mansbridge at the Bilderberg meeting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
CBC's news anchor Peter Mansbridge at the Bilderberg meeting in Spain 3-6 June 2010. Source

I just found out that Peter is on the official Bilderberg participants list.

I wonder what's the purpose of him participating at this meeting.

Is it possible that the CBC is preparing a TV special about the meeting ?

Maybe I am wrong but I find it a little awkward seeing him at this "secret" meeting.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Peter is at the meeting to get his official script on which stories to cover and how to twist them to best serve his masters. If you think the CBC isn't part of the global conspiracy your not looking close enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
Peter is at the meeting to get his official script on which stories to cover and how to twist them to best serve his masters. If you think the CBC isn't part of the global conspiracy your not looking close enough.

This is an interresting point of view. I would love to hear much about how the CBC and Radio-Canada are part of the conspiracy.

On ATS we can read a lot about conspiracies, but it is always about USA or other European countries. There are surely Canadians conspiracies subjects that would be interesting to talk about.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Haha, Peter Mansbridge.

Even his name is sketchy!

I think he's probably going to do an opinion piece and plaster all those who think Bilderburg is wrong as extremists an what not.

The same he always does.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Something that bothers me is that we don't hear about those things here in my province of Quebec.

I did a little test today asking people everywhere I went: What are you thinking about the Bilderberg meeting that is going on right now in Spain. I ask this question to about 50 persons. (this is not a joke) None of them knew what the Bilderberg group is.

There is a big job to do here to educate people about what is going on in the world.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by St-Patrick]

new topics

top topics

join