It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on GOD.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

So if GOD is love and Love is GOD, then why don't the religions preach this?
they are always destroying and corrupting. I personally believe in GOD. He created life for a purpose. I personally have no clue what the purpose is especially after reading the Sumerian tablets and the annunaki.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ghostsoldier

So if GOD is love and Love is GOD, then why don't the religions preach this?
they are always destroying and corrupting. I personally believe in GOD. He created life for a purpose. I personally have no clue what the purpose is especially after reading the Sumerian tablets and the annunaki.

We are to take our divine consciousness and be angels to the universe: keep suns going help out species below us on the evolutionary scale. We can either be angels to the universe or viruses to the universe. GOD knows what he/she wants occupying space. The dinosaurs were pure evil and he did not let them evolve into a space going race.

First we need to get our # together on earth and stop raping her. Have some sympathy for those who's consciousness is lower than ours. Like the poor cows. Instead of having the scientists working on weapon of destruction they should have meat that tastes like meat but is artificial and just as good for you.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
well, I didnt read everything, but, God wouldnt be the system, God would be the creator of this system, called "universe" or multi verse or whatever

just because we cant understand who is this system creator, doesnt mean we should create imaginary man in the sky or to limit ourselves to this "place" where we live ... probably there are things outside this system ...

in my opinion, we are a virtual system, actually everything is just information, so, yeah, there should be something else besides our system

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, I didnt read everything, but, God wouldnt be the system, God would be the creator of this system, called "universe" or multi verse or whatever

just because we cant understand who is this system creator, doesnt mean we should create imaginary man in the sky or to limit ourselves to this "place" where we live ... probably there are things outside this system ...

in my opinion, we are a virtual system, actually everything is just information, so, yeah, there should be something else besides our system

Think of it like this. Space is infinite. You can't destroy it. so there for it is always every were. It cant turn into nothing where something else starts. Space=infinity.
Matter=Infinite. The universes are like radio waves. Infinite universes. Some even occupying the same space at the same time. M theory.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Because most of the modern religions we have today still cling to archaic understandings of the past - "The Bible is the literal word of God *shaking fist and preaching damnation* " - INSTEAD OF - "The Bible is a pretty cool book written 2000 years ago, oh, and this Jesus guy sounds like someone we should all emulate..."

Rather than empowering people - it prefers to empower itself - any kind of centralised or hierarchical organised religion isn't worth the oxygen they collectively breath.

As for our purpose?

I personally believe we are here to evolve physically, mentally and spiritually and facilitate others to do the same - as individuals and as a species....

Think about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I wish someone loved me, I have not found Love yet, I hope I do, but then again Love is just a word. Sadly it's all our perception on Love.

We can believe Love is hate, but to a majority of people it is not.
Love can be labeled God, because according to the Bible.
God Loves us all, he is the ultimate spiritual being arround us, or within us.
So maybe it is true God is love, once you find Love you found God spiritually.

I don't know I wish I knew, but who knows, maybe your meaning of Love is different.

One must be in Love to understand Love. But Love is one sided too me.
But lust can play a role like others have said. Why am I here posting?
It's not my purpose, it's not my agenda, it is my will to post.
I don't think what I say makes sense anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join