It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of lesbian couples do well

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

im glad somone like you agrees with skyfloatings mentality.... Your behavior makes the case for the stupidity of your parents.

I pity you and all those who you constantly disapoint.

Someone like me would be? Skyfloatings mentality would be? Common sense?

I'm not the one belittling people on the internet, how old are you?
You're insulting me for some reason, failing to realize you're acting like a spoiled brat yourself and you're probably a grown ass man.
I was a kid when I was wild.. I have grown up, have you?
Judging from your venomous attack I suspect you haven't.

I pity you and your smallminded knee-jerk reaction.
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not disappointing anyone, wanna know why? Cause I went through hell and I'm a much, much better man because of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I agree with this article totally, kids of lesbian or gay parents do turn out better than those of straight parents.

This is mainly due to the fact that there is no macho herculoid father there to beat them daily. They instead are tendered by both parents being kind and loving.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by hisshadow]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

What a crap post!!!
I'm happily married with three adult boys... I didn't beat them so WTF are you on about????

Lets just make a rule where only samesex couples can have kids?
Then pay the Doctors to arrange the testubes...How stupid is that???

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Of course these kids do well, and it does not surprise me at all. Females are the superior of the sexes in all ways, but especially child rearing.

What a load of nonsense. I know of many, many unfit mothers out there. (My ex is one of them.) It's just a false belief that mothers are better parents.

And superior of the sexes in all ways? I think you've been listening a little too much to that feminist propaganda.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hmph.

Don't pretend to be looking out for the "best" interests of the children raised by queers.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well I went to bed as it was after midnight last night when we were discussing this..... so back to answer from last night.

You said "hetrosexuals and homosexuals are not equal" and then asked me
the following.... and I replied

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Question 1) Do Heterosexuals Need Homosexuals To Survive?
Question 2) Do Homosexuals Need Heterosexuals To Survive?

What do you say?

I said....

Originally posted by blupblup
1. No

2. No

So let's continue.

Neither of them need each other so I don't get your point.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I can see why people call the study biased. It does have it's problems, but, here's the real question: If you are so adamant same-sex cannot couples raise children as well as opposing sex pairings then what should we do about it? If you are adamant women cannot control their emotions etc., then what do we do about it? Perhaps we should ban the adoption and raising of children by same-sex couplings and then medicate all ladies?

If you can prove these things then something should be done right? Otherwise we are wasting our time aren't we? I don't want to hear about natural evolution and selection. Technology has taken us outside of that loop and unless all of that technology gets wiped out, I see no change in that reality for the foreseeable future. You may see the differences become less and less as bio-implants/cybernetics come into being. It's only going to get weirder from here.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by antonia]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Even though i want to see a world with only 1 gender and am pleased about this study i think they do not publish anything anti this.

Thats what i mean.

1 day there will be only 1 gender i reckon, and thats neither female or male.

Really?

I guess this would bring a whole new concept to "Go shag yourself" LOL!

Come on. This is a senseless statement.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Only your kids can tell you if they were beaten or not. It's a conclusion they make based on your behavior during their childhood.

If you actually never struck your children, then, I salute you sir !

Cause most herculoids lie thru their teeth about it, then call it a spanking.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Again, the larger issue for me here, and where the conspiracy lies, is state usurpation of the role of men and fathers in society. Families with same sex parents are just a symptom of this effort, imo. This study, and its predetermined result, is only intended to help justify the destruction of the nuclear family.

In any divorce, the state reserves determination of custody rights for any children of the marriage until age 18. If you have children, take a good look at their birth certificate(s). It documents the registration of that child with the state, with implicit custody rights to the state, not the parents. At birth US children are now mortgaged to the Crown as collateral for unpaid Revolutionary War debt.

Perhaps that is why same sex couples score so high on the loving parent scale. They are afraid to do anything that might give the state reason or cause to take their children. So the kids get lots of love and coddling, and seem happy and well adjusted. Don't worry, if they step out of line as adults, the state will be right there to assert its authority.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Salute yourself mate...Say every man like me beats their kids then salute me????
I know plenty of mothers who beat the crap out of their kids and some married mothers who do it when dad is at work.

Do you even have kids???

I find most people with views like yours have NEVER had kids, kinda irratates me..

Fine, I'll leave my wife of 27 years, shack up with a guy and get your blessing....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think gays are disgustingly sick disturbed people not too far from bestiality and pedophilia.
That a side, why is it surprising that two females raised decent children?
If two female mothers couldn't raise kids up properly then something is wrong.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Wise Man]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

what? i grewup/growing up in an islamic background and my father did hit me but it was a few slaps not boxing, never did me any harm infact made me a better person who contributes to society

btw most lesbians are hot

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Well I tolerate homosexuals. I have had many friends both male and female that were.
Fact is I still see it as a condition that is not normal.

I know I'll get flamed but that is my belief....

Lets face it, if it was the norm and everyone was like that,
there would be no people...Same sex can not reproduce......period...

Virgom, you are mistaking "normal" with "the law". For example, throughout history, homosexuality has been normal in so much that it has been found in pretty much every society on earth.

For example, is it not normal for people to drink beer? Yet not everyone does right? Though it has been with us for mellinia?

By your definition, for it to be normal so many people would have to drink beer that we would all be alcoholics...

Yes homosexuality is very normal.... and in some locations it can be found very prevalent as well.

As I mentioned... the only places where homosexuality is not "normal" in all the places I have lived is in the small rural village I grew up in... but then again... they are also very superstitious...

Also in Africa....they are taught to believe that homosexuals... and I'm not making this up "Want to eat the poo poo of our children".... So you wont find it there in the open very much either...

Then again, you will also find all sorts of fallacies being passed for truth, such as sex with a virgin cures aids...

Indeed, the only places where homosexuality is not normal are in places of low wealth, low education, and low rates of change.

You should move to San Francisco, Portland, DC, even Atlanta... and THEN tell me how abnormal you think it is....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have a big anger center, but I control it well.

Don't know how that relates to my parents, but I suspect men and women fall in love with their contrasts with their similarities. So I suspect I don't care about this report, because these children will just not get as far.

I love having the full pie, rather than just some of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Well I went to bed as it was after midnight last night when we were discussing this..... so back to answer from last night.

You said "hetrosexuals and homosexuals are not equal"

So let's continue.

Neither of them need each other so I don't get your point.

Check my reply
I already replied
Your answer was invalid

homosexuals need heterosexuality to be survive and to be created
the reverse is not a need

If there were only heteros in this world we would be fine
if it was only homosexuals the world would come to an end

there is no debating that i'm sorry

Just like children are dependant on their parents homosexuals are dependant on heteros.

It's just the way it is i'm sorry
i'm not trying to be offensive
truth doesn't need to be offensive

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Picture worth a thousand words.

Nothing personal, you know.

Women are awesome BUT don't get too superior & cocky about child rearing.

We all know the truth about people being, or claiming to be, something that they aren't...

[edit on 6·8·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I have a big anger center, but I control it well.

Don't know how that relates to my parents, but I suspect men and women fall in love with their contrasts with their similarities. So I suspect I don't care about this report, because these children will just not get as far.

I love having the full pie, rather than just some of it.

What? How will these children not get very far?

Because they have two parents of the same sex? You don't think same sex couples have contrasting personalities which attract them just as in a heterosexual relationship?

Evidently you don't know many homosexual couples.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

What? How will these children not get very far?

Because they have two parents of the same sex? You don't think same sex couples have contrasting personalities which attract them just as in a heterosexual relationship?

And let's not forget that how far one gets in life is dependent on how far they want to go in life. People love to blame things outside of themselves for their failings, but in truth it was always yourself. Self-deception holds many of us back.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Oh this is so true... people just love to blame other things.... when it's all inside us...

Very good point.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join