It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream - Large Earthquake - Northern Spain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi all,

I dreamt last night of a large 7.0 Magnitude Quake that struck Northern Spain. This then set off a chain of quakes that happened elsewhere in Spain as a result.

Thought I would share this with ya.

g

[edit on 7-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Dammit grantbreed ... that's a misleading title ... I read it and went to check on the seismo - nothing - come back to read your thread ... maybe see a link ... and it's a 'dream'

That'll teach me to read the thread first next time.

Woody

PS Let's hope it stays a dream.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I almost did the same thing but noticed the board it was on and was like never mind. I'm very bored today so a big story would have kept me busy for a bit, hopefully not at the expense of others.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
oh, i'm sorry!

Lets hope it does not manifest into reality!

Grant

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

I know what you mean ... I definately don't want to think of people getting injured or killed ... but things are very quiet since the volcano that no-one can pronounce went back to sleep.

>>>grantbreed

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi OP!!

I live in the South of Spain, right on the med and we have the fault line very near.

What were the effects you dreamt of for the rest of Spain??

Thanks in advance and interesting dream given your location!!

www.iberianature.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

ahhh... sorry woodwytch I dont want to make you out as somekind of Nutcase!!!

NOTE TO READERS - Thread title was previously just "Large Earthquake - northern Spain"

g

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ah bless you ... but who knows ... maybe I am.

(back on topic) - Give us some more details about the dream ... sounds scary. And just out of curiosity have you ever been to Spain ... would you recognize the place you saw in the dream ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

Hi Irish Matador.

All I saw in my dream was a Map of Spain and a Large star indicating the location of the quake. After looking at google maps, it looks like it was West of Barcelona.

There were another 2 large stars which were big aftershocks, these were near Madrid and Zaragoza.

all I saw was this map in my dream and it felt like it had just happened and we unaware of the damage.

Hope this helps.

G.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I have been to Spain, but the Islands of Tenerife and Majorca. I've never been to the Spanish Mainland.

The description in the above post is about all I saw in the dream. It felt as if it had just happened.

I have had dreams in the past that have came true, but always about 2-3 wks after I have dreamt them.

Im not saying this will, and I hope it does not!

EDIT - I found this image of fault lines in Northern Spain. Not that far off where I saw the quakes in my dream -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8f425fcbd4b.gif[/atsimg]

g

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

As I said before let's hope that it remains as a dream ... but worth keeping a look-out nontheless.

I check the earthquake sites every day just to see what's going on in the world ... never ceases to amaze me just how many quakes we get in any given day ... but I do believe the stronger ones are becoming more frequent.

Interesting that the dream showed an area where convergent plates meet.

Woody

[edit on 7-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

I have had dreams in the past that have came true, but always about 2-3 wks after I have dreamt them.

Great...First I get the bad news and then you put a timescale on it!!

Its hot summer here and its shooting season!! Better get out and help the tanned ladies enjoy their final days............of holidays!!

Edit to edit

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Irish Matador]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Hi all,

I dreamt last night of a large 7.0 Magnitude Quake that struck Northern Spain. This then set off a chain of quakes that happened elsewhere in Spain as a result.

Thought I would share this with ya.

g

duly noted?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Hey man, a couple of months ago i had a dream where i was like in a train station with a spanish friend of mine. I had a map where i was showing her what at the moment i thought it was a mountain or several high mountains.

i never saw SPAIN written in the map, but this is the thing, i KNEW it was somewhere in the Sierra Nevada or the Pirineos -you know that feeling in dreams when you can't see something but you know is there- and that my friend and i where talking about something important, some kind of event.

About a month ago there was a major movement at the Sierra Nevada but it never reached the newspapers.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I hope this doesnt come true as i live just 20 mins from Barcelona lol
have you had more dreams about this? did you dream of a date or any numbers?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey, have you got any more info on this dream?

top topics

join