It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the aurora exsists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm here to say the Aurora does exsist. I know this for a fact because I've seen it. It's flight path goes over my house sometimes and I have seen it go directly over my house. It's sonic booms can't be missed. IT DOES EXSIST.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Take a pic or video shot of it next time.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
pryncessblondie8.. I assume that means your female?
I'm not going to bring sex into this btw =)
Not very many people have conclusive proof of what the aurora looks like, let alone flight paths...
Are you sure you arent mistaking it for something else.. perhaps a B-2B, or a new test-plane no one has heard about yet?
A pic would be nice, or more,

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryncessblondie8
I'm here to say the Aurora does exsist. I know this for a fact because I've seen it. It's flight path goes over my house sometimes and I have seen it go directly over my house. It's sonic booms can't be missed. IT DOES EXSIST.

A bit of advice. Around here you really need to back up what you say.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Pixies and fairies are real too, they fly around my room and yard all the time...they're too quick for my camera though...

How's that for conclusive proof! Hahah

Honestly though PB8, you must provide us with something more than heresay in order to provide anything worthwhile. The motto for the site is "Deny Ignorance." If we all believed everything that somebody said they saw we would be almost completely ignorant and fairly oblivious of the real truth.

The main provision of enjoyment from this site results from people who post very interesting discoveries and back them up with factual evidence...not "I saw this, so it's true."

Peace,
Lukefj

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
yea it is and here is a pic

www.afit.edu...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Thanks for posting pryncessblondie8

Sorry about being "jumped on" by a barrage of people who are asking you to prove yourself.

Do you have any info to satisfy our curiosity though? like a description or sketch or something like that?

Peace

DJDOHBOY

(ps Welcome
)

[edit on 10-6-2004 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, let me start off by saying welcome to the site.

Now, evidence wise, if you've seen it, can you give us some detail?
Time, Place, How loud it was, Date, Shape, Speed... anything? Just some more details to put this in a possibility pile of things.

I'd also recommend checking out the Aurora Research Project

Welcome again.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats/Bts pryncessblondie8. What does aurora have to do with aircraft projects.

If by aurora you mean the northern or southern lights? Then it does exist and there are pictures all over the net.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I should have put more info into this.... I'm new to this site so i'll take your input and try to get a pic of it going over my house... It was a triangular shape and it was loud... it had sonic booms as it got closer to the airfield... I promise I will try to get a pic for you guys next time... Thanks for your welcoming me to the site...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Are you saying that the Aurora has the same flight pattern all the time? What is the shape and color of the aircraft?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It does exist, I tell ya! I got a picture of it to prove it!

seekerof

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
sounds interesting.
i would of thought the would change the flight paths. keeping a top secret aircraft like this flying over the same public areas is bound to bring in some intrest.

if this is the aurora could it be that they dont care anymore and are about to reveal this thing?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I should have put more info into this.... I'm new to this site so i'll take your input and try to get a pic of it going over my house... It was a triangular shape and it was loud... it had sonic booms as it got closer to the airfield... I promise I will try to get a pic for you guys next time... Thanks for your welcoming me to the site...

Welcome, PB8. "Sonic booms," you say? On approach to the airfield, very interesting. Did you hear a rumbling, roaring noise associated with it?

Beware, for I might pester you on the details!

Again, welcome! Enjoy your visits.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Of course the Aurora exists, everything I've read points exactly to it's existence!Why else did they take out the SR-71 Blackbird?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Besides, when dealing with the planes and the extremely bright flashes of light in the 70's it points to the Cone theory of Hypersonic travel.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I;m not saying it has the same flight path.... but what I am saying is that I have seen it a few times... and a few means 2...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That is a picture of a B-2 bomber.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
did it look like Seekerof's picture? or did it look like a triangle with rounded cornors, lights at each cornor and in the middle?

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by roniii259
yea it is and here is a pic

www.afit.edu...

Roniii, you are hereby banned from ever making stupid jokes like that, that is the B-2 Spirit incase you haven't noticed, and Welcome to ATS PB8!

And everyone is right, if you want to say you have seen the Aurora, please post a pic of what you have seen, it is normal for people to say things, such as seen something that is extremely rare to witness and not be able to back it up.

It is vital that you show conclusive evidence of its existence and not just say it exists.

So please, next time you see, please take a photo and post it, I say this to be helpful to you, so do not take this post the wrong way.

Shattered OUT...

top topics

join