It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquer: Israel and the Internet War for Hearts and Minds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

Hey my friend, thanks for posting. I too think it's so important when times get crazy, and emotions run hot and tempers flare, to remember that is the time we need objective and critical thinking the most.

Great to know I am not alone in thinking this way!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by saabacura
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hi Protoplasic Traveler,

Are you a Jew??

ProtoplasmicTravler is a human being, a homo saphien strain, born on the planet earth.

Any other destinction or label is purely imposed by corporate and soveriegn entities for their own gain and manipulative purposes and are not a reflection of my true status as a human being born on the planet earth.

No corporate or sovereign entity should be able to impose status or label upon me, because as a human being I am sovereign entity.

For me to create a shared identity with any state, corporation, or God would be an abdication of my sovereignty and my own volunteer slavery to said entities, and forsaking my own responsibilities as a human being of the planet earth.

Thanks for asking.

[edit on 8/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Hey Proto traveler,

I was really really drunk when I wrote my posts.. So understand me...
Forgive me of misunderstandings.... You know?

But still, I really think you come from a BIASED background...As in Jewish background...

this is what I think.

If you come from Judaism, Chritianity or Islam...or you live in the Middle East.... Then, these people who belong in these categories I have described... ARE BIASED!

Promoplasmic Traveler, Do you belong in one of these categories????
I think you really do..
You know why??? becuase most people who are NOT NOT in these categories dont give a dammm.....OR aware of anything!!!!

You give tooo much dammmm.... thus.. you belong in one of these categories I have described...

THUS, making you BIASED and making your opinions BIASED....

You have no right in trying to make any opinions in my opinions...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by saabacura]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Great post, as usual. You are often a catalyst for though to me. I hate to make a post with no substance like this but I'm really only making this post because it's the last one I need before I can make a thread of my own.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I see the aerial attacks have started again, even before the dust has settled on the blockade attack. The aerial attacks are said to be in response to a Hezbollah rocket/s.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join