It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptical public fears oil-spill health issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Skeptical public fears oil-spill health issues

www.msnbc.msn.com

About 70 people in five Gulf Coast states have reported to poison control centers health issues they think are from exposures to the oil spill, with common symptoms including throat irritation, headaches, nausea, cough and dizziness, officials said. About 60 people have reported spill-related exposure complaints to the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, said spokeswoman Lisa Faust.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I really think that this is the tip of the proverbial iceberg. When that oil hits fresh water and eventually makes its way into drinking water, this could turn into a real health nightmare.

I just hope that I'm wrong and the experts are right this time. The Gulf area, especially Louisiana, has been through enough.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I bet the health problems are about 3% oil and 97% dispersant related.

I'd bet almost anything on that.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
the gas coming out from the leak seems to be affecting/infecting humans. Seems like the gas and the oil have the potential to kill life in all forms.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I am not surprised, I was actually beginning to wonder when these reports would start coming in.

Revelation 16:3

"and the second angel poured his bowl into the ocean and it became as red as the blood of a dead man; and all the living things died."

Well I am not one for prophecy, but....better safe then sorry?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I'm not a prophecy guy either, but it really does make you think.

top topics

join