It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP has frequently gone beyond technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I will follow up with links and facts later.

Right now and we know this coming from an oil drilling family, BP pushed envelope several times going above equipment specs -3000-5000 ft over drill capacity. Very very dangerous.

BP Atlantis collection station and specifically thunderhorse region has had un-reported and covered up blow-outs or well mishaps stuck drills and so forth, the reason I know this crap is because of contacts in oil business this is what my family derives our income from.

BP likes to blame transocean with latest f*ck up but what BP fails to realize is they screwed the cement process, and pressure checks were inaccurate because of the cement job crap that BP forced on Halliburton. Halliburton tech should have told BP exec to go F himself but didn't! When Schlumberger sent their people out for final pressure testing BP tried to play a game with them and BP was told rightly GO F YOURSELF at which time they accurately pulled the men from rig and called in own copter! they have great reputation and do not make mistakes USUALLY= LOOK at MMS very rarely do you see Schlumberger involved in accidents.

Now BP appoints Bob Dudley??? This looks like a screw job to me and when BP finally cements well HOPEFULLY very grey area BP will screw America!

DO NOT TRUST BP. BTW BP was a big player in Exxon Valdez accident always remember that BP has a big history of screwing America! BP also just had 100,000 barrels leak out of deteriorating Alaskan pipeline= conclusion don't ever trust BP.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
And yet, at the 2 BP stations I saw this weekend, cars were going in, fueling, ect- just like nothing ever happened.

Amazing, ain't it?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just love the irony of Americans getting pissy over this spill, BP and being "raped by foreign corporations"....

I can understand some frustration, but you do realise that US corporates have also been doing this to plenty of other nations for the past 60-70 years, usually resulting in peoples deaths, not just a bit of oil on your nice white beaches.

Maybe something will come of all this and US people will relaise the damage big corporates can do if left to run amock. I won't hold my breath though.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

You just read my reply earlier didnt you

S&F

However you may want to see Transoceans past situations and spec breaking. The same rig? Search transocean on wik

You will also find connections to why the whalling industry is in the news perhaps?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You can never really boycott BP since Exxon-Mobil is big brother plus BP supply independents. I love your country and took much crap over my name as attending college...binladen is like John smith in ME so that is explained.

What we will do from Kuwait is stabilize oil/gas price at $3 dollars so no fears with that. Our way of re-paying the debt for Saddam.....II wish your troops would just leave and let them kill each other OK.

Back to oil I always thought returning to my country for surface well drilling but now i probably belong on a rig, because if i ever found out about bad mud and #ed annulus I would have i don't know went crazy.

we will be OK don't worry so much this blow-out stopped.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

You just read my reply earlier didnt you

S&F

However you may want to see Transoceans past situations and spec breaking. The same rig? Search transocean on wik

You will also find connections to why the whalling industry is in the news perhaps?

I do not understand the meaning of post?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
And yet, at the 2 BP stations I saw this weekend, cars were going in, fueling, ect- just like nothing ever happened.

Amazing, ain't it?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by wylekat]

BP does not own the stations. Your local friends and neighbors do. Why would you wan to boycott them. The BP on the sign just means they buy their fuel from them. I hope people don't actually do that to the small business owners who have no horse in this race. That would be truly sad. Typical, but sad.

[edit on 6/7/2010 by Blaine91555]

join