It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 7th 2010 Leaked Document! Washington Briefing Deepwater Horizon Interim Incident Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thanks, the thread looks alot better!

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I can't say this enough times... BP is like Lee Harvey Oswald, Tim McVeigh, or 9/11 Bombers... they are scapegoats, at some levels perhaps unknowingly, as a means to an end.

This oil "spill" is only an excuse for some policy as yet to be unseen. I will bet with out a debt that the end to come from this will neither justify the means nor will it be good for the common peasant. Just as the patriot act came from 9/11.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
I can't say this enough times... BP is like Lee Harvey Oswald, Tim McVeigh, or 9/11 Bombers... they are scapegoats, at some levels perhaps unknowingly, as a means to an end.

This oil "spill" is only an excuse for some policy as yet to be unseen. I will bet with out a debt that the end to come from this will neither justify the means nor will it be good for the common peasant. Just as the patriot act came from 9/11.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

What kind of policy and or agenda are you thinking of?

Green Initiative?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Something else of intrest for you all.
Have any of you seen the film "On Deadly Ground" 1994 Steven Seagal about an oil-rig worker?

Very fitting

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No Sorry to say I have not seen it, unfortunately I am not a big Steven Segal fan. I actually cannot stand any of his movies.

How is it appropriate? Careless Oil Worker?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i believe this was a created situation. it was deliberate to get all the medias attention. constant media coverage. live streaming video, constant tv specials. its funny how our magnificent leader seemed like the spill was no surprise and very uncaring. he only came out to give speeches or interviews when HE was attacked for not caring. i dont care if he cares or not,it makes no difference, but maybe this was planned as a catalyst for something in the near future. 9/11 took us to invade the middle east and pass the very intrusive and freedom stealing "patriot act". what will this catastrophic disaster allow america to get away with next? just sayin...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just looking at those diagrams, there almost has to be oil leaking from the base of the BOP.

Has anyone seen the base of the BOP on live video?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i hope people are tasking notes. this is what investigative journalism is all about. now all we have to do is find the evidence in that document that proves the ops claims.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong...but how is this proof they new beforehand if its dated more than a month after the incident?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
it actually hurts me that our oceans are filling with sludgy death and you bicker over this feeble shenanigans. you are lost in true delusion if you think thats obama, illuminati ring?.....getting lost in your spare time is not helping our cause.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by megamax42

It is more or less saying they had knowledge of indicators prior to the explosion. What was observed and (not) done to prevent damage.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice TY for the documents!!

I too agree with suspicious posters who think that this has conspiracy written all over it.

Don't be to afraid of the "technical jargon" guys.

They said "Hot Stab" on like the 3rd photo. Who is naming these things???

[edit on 7-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
S&F OP!

I knew BP knew about the faulty valve.

I am also pretty sure to save money they still used it instead of replacing it.

Bad BP!

VERY BAD!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I totally agree. They're setting SOMETHING up for the not-so-distant future, whether it's a nefarious bill they want passed, or more Government regulations, or whatever.

The timing of this "spill" is rather a bit too perfect as well. So much talk by the media over the past year about America's dependence on oil.

Something else that is odd, any little thing and gas prices go up --especially for summer holidays, but with this spill the National Average has stayed the same. According to Jim Tucker the Bilderburg Meeting had decided gas prices would stay under $3 / gallon through the summer and rise in November, despite the spill.

For them not to raise gas prices because of this spill seems very odd.

I think they're creating a permanent oil crisis that will start to effect the world in November in various ways and means and that situation will lead to many things disappearing forever --like $3 or $4 gas will never be seen again, or like 9/11 led to a permanent erosion of many privacy and American civil liberties.

This manufactured crisis has me worried and I think it has something to do with speeding up their "Green Agenda." It's either that or the rising of the sea floor will finally lead to Atlantis rising from the deep, lol. Hey, ya never know, lol!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteboynolan
i believe this was a created situation. it was deliberate to get all the medias attention. constant media coverage. live streaming video, constant tv specials. its funny how our magnificent leader seemed like the spill was no surprise and very uncaring. he only came out to give speeches or interviews when HE was attacked for not caring. i dont care if he cares or not,it makes no difference, but maybe this was planned as a catalyst for something in the near future. 9/11 took us to invade the middle east and pass the very intrusive and freedom stealing "patriot act". what will this catastrophic disaster allow america to get away with next? just sayin...

If this is the 9-11 for Oil/Gas ?

Than the "Patriot Act" will be CARBON TAX! AKA Taxing the Air you Breathe!

OR

Behind Door # 2

A perfect excuse to make fuel prices skyrocket later this year.

Either way you boil it down, this crisis has profits and power written all over it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
well this only confirms that there is blame and that BP could have stopped it but they let it happen. But why, what would be the motives, who would gain what, besides publicity. Maybe BP is trying to smear obamas image.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This will indeed give a few needed nods for big coal which has been losing steam lately and no doubt give a nice soapbox for proponants of the cap and tax bill. Not to mention the boost for the green movement which will surely be the next giant get rich quick scheme. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for clean renewable alternative energies. I just hope this does not turn out to be the missing 4.2 trillion dollar Rumsfeld question that was swept under the rug so gently before 911 hit the fan.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I agree that the gas prices going down in the summer while the oil spill rages on in very ironic. I'm not sure why, but by the times we find out, it may be too late.

[edit on 6/7/2010 by zachi]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anybody else see a conectiion..Iceland volcano..then oil rig explosion in Gulf. Mexico gas explosion and West Virginia gas explosion and Texas oil refinery explosion now (3 in one day.) I told them to shut them DOWN OIL/ RIGS/ LINES..read my profile. if you want to kmow the truth.

Facebook.com/[email protected] if a problem then google me Deborah maya ( I am the one with the very long hair sitting in the chair)

reply to post by kdial1

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't know how this means that they knew it was going to blow?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join