It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who? What? Where? When? and How? : Operation Blackjack, it is in the Number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The Number Is O6/21 AS in The Year 621

Okay referencing the date 621 , June 21.

Here are some event s that occurred in the year 621:

* Byzantine Emperor Heraclius invades Persia
* Muhammad ascends to heaven (according to Muslim belief)
* Suinthila succeeds Sisebut as king of the Visigoths.

Here is the significance so far. Starting with the Roman Emperor

Heraclius' reign was marked by several military campaigns.

The year Heraclius came to power, the Byzantine Empire was threatened on multiple fronts. Heraclius immediately had to fight the invasion of the Empire by the Sassanians who were ruled by the Persian king Khosrau Parvez.

The first battles of the campaign ended in defeat for the Byzantines; and the Persian army fought their way to the gate of Constantinople, the capital.

The Persian army attacked the city from the east while an army of Avars, Slavs, and Bulgars attacked it from the west and from the sea. However, because Constantinople was protected by a strong navy and impenetrable walls, Heraclius was able to avoid total defeat.

Here is some history on what territories made up the Sassanian Empire:

During its existence, the Sassanid Empire encompassed all of today's Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, the Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Dagestan), southwestern Central Asia, part of Turkey, certain coastal parts of the Arabian Peninsula, the Persian Gulf area, and areas of southwestern Pakistan.

The Sassanian era, during Late Antiquity, is considered to have been one of Iran's most important and influential historical periods.

In many ways, the Sassanian period witnessed the peak of ancient Persian civilization, and constituted the last great Iranian empire before the Muslim conquest and the adoption of Islam

We have the Eastern Roman Empire ruled by Heraclius Attacked by Persian Army, and then by the entire Sassanian Empire consisting of : Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, the Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Dagestan), southwestern Central Asia, part of Turkey, certain coastal parts of the Arabian Peninsula, the Persian Gulf area, and areas of southwestern Pakistan.

How many times has the U. S. been compared to Rome? Hmmm??...
The U.S. is currently at war with a few of those countries as I type.

Pretty remarkable coincidence!! No a rather shocking bit of history to have occurred in the year 621.

www.knowledgerush.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Think About It: Persia attacks on all fronts at same time!!
BOMBS go off in major cities at same time!!

I don't like this At All Very Erie!

Think Hard About This One!

Pax

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am hoping it's a non-event. However my gear is packed and my guys are all ready to go if a False Flag event happens.

Stby to Stby....

new topics

join