It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOLD - across the Globe - Gold is becoming unavailable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I dont know whether its a good investment or not.
Bob Chapman, Lindsey Williams, and Global Pawn Shop owners agree.
gold is not changing hands, and the price is not esculating with demand.
it has been theorized that gold is being artifically held down. I dont know
if this is true or not. I can see several unlikely outcomes in the stock chart
GLD. and the current charts says we need to break out to go higher...
when ever it makes a new high - they make sure it looks like a top of the
mountain and only one way to go... down.... and it just consolidate and
makes another run at a breakout.....
when a breakout occurs - the stock soars to next resistance level... gold
is not doing this... it is pushing ahead and making new highs but it retraces
so it does not soar... and then it looks like a collapse and then it grinds higher.

*like i said, I dont know if its a good investment or not... but you sure had better have some... its like having your gun on the front line.... its unthinkable to not have some.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am a very naive investor, but IMO gold will eventually crash by a decent percentage.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I note that there is quite a bit of gold in the ocean and the trick is getting it out and still making a profit.

Dr Karl S. Kruszelnicki has some ideas on that...

Bacteria Make Gold [abc.net.au]

Now gold stops most bacteria dead in their tracks - with suffocation. It blocks up the tiny holes in the cell walls through which food comes in and wastes go out. But Pedomicrobium, has an unusual way of reproduction. Most bacteria make babies just by splitting into two separate cells. But Pedomicrobium reproduces by budding. It stretches out a narrow stalk which rises above the gilded cage closing around the parent bacteria. This narrow tube then opens up (at the end) to make a new bacteria. So new baby bacteria are continually being born just on the outside of an expanding ball of golden death. It's a slow process - it takes over a year to 'grow' a gold grain roughly the thickness of a human hair (about 0.1 mm). It would take a long time to 'grow' a 70 kg nugget. (Maybe we could speed the process up, by genetically engineering the Pedomicrobium bacteria.)

Personal Disclosure: Imagine a patented super GM version of the Pedomicrobium being unleashed upon the unsuspecting comodities and stock exchanges [metaphorically of course :shk: ] just after TPTB have sold off most of their own gold reserves at the currently high prices! The price of Gold would CRASH HARDCORE!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I haven't really looked into this much so I don't really have any great facts to back this up but I really do think something is happening with the gold supply. It seems like there are many questions surrounding the legitimacy of our gold supplies in Ft. Knox and there is obviously a big gold round up right now with all the companies trying to buy your old gold.

I would be interested to look up some of these bigger gold collecting companies and see if they have any suspicious ties.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was almost willing to put my money into gold, but we are just being worked as usual. The gold companies buying on TV promising large payouts for your old gold are ripping people off.

Essentially you send it in they give you whatever they can get away with, and they resell for huge money right now. They will try to buy gold from you from $50.00-150/oz. IF you are smart enough to say no, they might even go as high as 600-800.00. The people buying work on commission and the cheaper they get it the more they make.

Gold bugs are simply pumping their own best interest, as we all know gold doesn't mean anything to anyone when it comes down to it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Gold is up 24.50 today

www.goldprice.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thats because at this current time everyone is struggling and people have been selling their Gold to the likes of those always on the tv offering hard cash to those who are finding times hard. Offer a substantial amount of cash for a piece of jewelry for example? They dont even realise that the paper they recierve is going to be worthless. The government knows this.
Gold secures the money, money isnt worth anything without the gold backing.
Thats where this comes in
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the gold mining companies to become armed military type compounds...

there is a very big spread between the $1,250 bullion trader types
and the Major gold producers stock valuations which are still below the mid 2000s high valuations [2003-2005]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a guy that is pretty out there - on another forum - suggests maybe we are expecting the Aliens to return for their gold, a clay tablet Sumarians >?
suggests that a contract with Aliens for Gold for their atmosphere....
maybe we are trying to fill that order.... hummm, interesting since gold is mostly concentrated in Central Banks, and Gold is no longer money ....
those gold for cash commercials.(are rip offs)... and 2 + 2 ... maybe we should look closer at that contract...

this is the link he has in his thread, I raised the idea in another thread with no respones...

www.earth-history.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

join