It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to make the world forget his name: Nikola Tesla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
(this is a repost of the previous out of date thread on the same topic)

This clip was recently removed (again!) from youtube due to their "copyright rules", despite me having the rights to this one, and so has gone from having 1,000,000 views and appearing number one in a google search for Tesla to having next to no views. So a few stars and favorites to give it a headstart back up would be much appreciated

You may have seen it before, if you haven't watch it. Tesla is a legend that deserves the respect he was not given in his lifetime.

His lifes a sad but inspirational story, I've seen people cry by the end of this video. Hope you enjoy it.

Compared to most other competitors and scientists of the time he should be known as the father of modern electrical science.

He invented AC electricity, Neon Lights, Radio transmission, The Electric motor, Wireless electricity transfer, Remote control, Hydraulics, Lasers, Space weapons, Robotics, and many, many more things.

Some Electromechanical devices and principles developed by Tesla: * various devices that use rotating magnetic fields (1882) * induction motor and high frequency alternator * means for increasing the intensity of electrical oscillations * alternating current long-distance electrical transmission system (1888) * Tesla coil * bladeless turbine * bifilar coil * Telegeodynamics * systems for wireless communication (prior art for the invention of radio) and radio frequency oscillators * robotics and the "AND" logic gate * X-rays Tubes using the bremsstrahlung process * devices for ionized gases * devices for high field emission * devices for charged particle beams * methods for providing extremely low level of resistance to the passage of electrical current * voltage multiplication circuitry * devices for high voltage discharges * devices for lightning protection * Magnifying Transmitter * VTOL aircraft * Dynamic theory of gravity * concepts for electric vehicles

Ask yourself why you have not heard his name much.

The answer lies with a capitalist based proverb.

"History is written by the winners"

And back then winners were counted as top businessmen with huge bank accounts. Materialistic things like money and profit this did not bother Tesla, thus he's been left to near obscurity.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
S&F mate!

Tesla was indeed the Genius!
If you tube is deleting your video, why don't you upload it to the ATS Media?
There, no one would delete it, because everyone who has some sense over here knows the true worth of Tesla!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When you said it was a repost of another thread i assumed the old one might hve been at least a couple years old, however i see that the origional post was made by YOU and less than 4 months ago to boot. Are you flag farming here or do you just want to promote the youtube video?

It was interesting the first time around but i dont see any need to bring it up again. At least give it a year before you post the same thread with the same title.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That thread is not that out of date and it has great information with in it. I don't think it's necessary to make another thread on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
That thread is not that out of date and it has great information with in it. I don't think it's necessary to make another thread on it.

I agree if people went around re-posting old threads this site would be a mess. Let alone re-posting your own thread that does not make sense to me.

Maybe add on to the old one.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread and as a public service announcement...

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join