It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Thugs Beating Up Jewish Rabbis - Judaism versus Zionism - What is Zionism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I like these guys, they are real religious Jews - and they don't support Zionism!

Just take a look at these few videos which are showing the real truth about these Zionists and their rouge fascist regime.

How can anyone defend what these Zionist thugs are doing against the Orthodox Jews?

It's this the real face of American and Israeli Zionism and its political movement?

These crazy extreme right-wing Zionists are severly beating religious Ortodox Jews and are killing Palestinian children & women - I think I've rarely seen such a rabid & hateful people in my whole life.

It's crazy - it's like they are totally brainwashed and are burning inside with hate! - it's almost like their brains are being programmed by evil forces in their society just to hate other human beings.

The funny thing is that they are calling everyone else haters and anti-semitics - but the real truth seems to be that they themselves are the greatest haters and anti-semitic crowd around.

So full of hate towards humanity! :shk:

Because when these extreme Zionists are beating both Orthodox Jews and Palestinian children & women, the logical conclusion must be that they themselves are in fact the worst hateful antisemites.

So what is Zionism - and what is Judaism? And what do they stand for?

Let us watch these videos together and see the differences for ourselves, shall we?

Zionist Thugs Beating Up Jewish Rabbis - From Israeli TV

Israeli Jewish man says Zionism is the cause of the problems - before 1948 they and the Arabs were brothers and were baby-sitting eachother's children in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Feldman: Zionism is "Illegitimate Political Movement"

A JEWISH Rabbi Weiss Criticizes Zionist Occupation of Palestine

Rabbi Weiss, Outside Annapolis Peace Confab, Rips Zionism

Zionists Won't Let You See This On Your TV

Israel's Terror Inside -- Documentary Trailer

Feeling the Hate in Tel Aviv

Jews United Against Zionism

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!

Zionist Theodor Herzl - 4 Minutes of His Insanity

The Difference Between Jews and Zionists

WHAT IS ZIONISM? - JUDAISM VERSUS ZIONISM

Judaism: believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism: rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

There is a vile lie, which stalks the Jewish people across the globe. It is a lie so heinous, so far from the truth, that it can only gain popularity due to the complicity of powerful forces in the "mainstream" media and educational establishment.

It is a lie which has brought many innocent people untold suffering and if unchecked has the potential to create extraordinary tragedy in the future.
It is the lie that declares that Judaism and Zionism are identical.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Judaism is the belief in revelation at Sinai. It is the belief that exile is a punishment for Jewish sins.

Zionism has for over a century denied Sinaitic revelation. It believes that Jewish exile can be ended by military aggression.

Zionism has spent the past century strategically dispossessing the Palestinian people. It has ignored their just claims and subjected them to persecution, torture and death.

Torah Jews the world over are shocked and pained at this short-lived dogma of irreligiosity and cruelty. Thousands of Torah scholars and saints have condemned this movement from its inception. They knew that the pre-existing good relationship between Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land was bound to suffer as Zionism advanced.

The so-called "State of Israel" stands rejected on religious grounds by the Torah. Its monstrous insensitivity to the laws of basic decency and fairness appall all men be they Jewish or not.

We of Neturei Karta have been in the forefront of the battle against Zionism for over a century.

Our presence here is to refute the base lie that the evil, which is Zionism, in some way represents the Jewish people.

The reverse is true.

We are saddened day in and day out at the terrible toll of death emanating from the Holy Land. Not one of them would have occurred if Zionism had not unleashed its evil energies upon the world.

As Jews we are called upon to live in peace and harmony with all men. We are exhorted to be law abiding and patriotic citizens in all lands.

We condemn the current Zionist atrocities in the Holy Land. We yearn for peace based upon mutual respect. We are convinced that this proposed mutual respect is doomed to fail as long as the Israeli state exists. We welcome its abolition in a peaceful manner.

May we be worthy of true redemption when all men will join in brotherhood in His worship.

Taken from this Jewish Orthodox site!
www.nkusa.org...

Hmm! what shold I now believe?

The fine people of the Ortodox religious Jews and the stories from several Palestinian & Jewish friends and their families?

OR

The morally corrupted American & Israeli mainstream Zionist media amd politicians and 120 years of a corrupted political Zionist movement and their current fascistic regime?

And should I even consider to trust what any of the meg@phon€ and JIDF people from this site are saying? - when so many of their lies & propaganda now have been debunked & exposed - and when it now turns out that most of what they say and claim is not the truth?

Just so there will be no misunderstanding, I know of course that there are crazy brainwashed rabid radicals on both sides in this conflict of Palestine vs Israel. And that extremism on both sides is unfortunately also destroying their societies and is corrupting the soul of its people morally as well.

I myself support the idea of a two state solution as it was meant to be from the beginning when the UN and the world created Israel 1948 through Resolution 181

All UN countries voted for the creation of TWO STATES - not just one Israel.

It was supposed to be TWO EQUAL STATES - One Palestine - And one Israel.

And that is what I personally support - but how the hell on Earth are they going to accomplish THAT? it's completely beyond me - I do not know, and I don't have the right answer to that yet!

With Force?

I know one thing for sure though! a similar to Israel equal FREE PALESTINE STATE for the palestinian people is equally needed as well!

Thanks for reading!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have been a supporter of the education between Jewish and Zionist for a long time.
There is a very huge difference.
Star and flag.
Keep up the good work

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

S+F

Great work my friend, I mean you really did your homework. So few people are unaware that there is even a distinction between the two. Once people start to realize the tyrannical nature of the Zionist we will be that much closer to peace.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There is a Rabi called Hirsh (SP) that believes that the state of Israel can only be legitmately formed once the messiah arises.

Here is a link to another jewish anti Zionist website

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

You can see why I have always made a distinction between Jews and Zionists as not all Jews are Zionists.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thanks for posting guys!

What I think is the most important thing is this text above from our Orthodox Jewish friends:

Our presence here is to refute the base lie that the evil, which is Zionism, in some way represents the Jewish people.

The reverse is true.

We are saddened day in and day out at the terrible toll of death emanating from the Holy Land. Not one of them would have occurred if Zionism had not unleashed its evil energies upon the world.

AND:

There is a vile lie, which stalks the Jewish people across the globe. It is a lie so heinous, so far from the truth, that it can only gain popularity due to the complicity of powerful forces in the "mainstream" media and educational establishment.

It is a lie which has brought many innocent people untold suffering and if unchecked has the potential to create extraordinary tragedy in the future.

It is the lie that declares that Judaism and Zionism are identical.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

So now when someone who happens to be ignorant is calling you an anti-semite and Jew-hater for criticizing the Zionist political movement and their fascist regime - you can tell them the truth that you are not an anti-semite because you're not criticizing Judaism - you're criticizing the extremists in the Zionist movement and their fascistic political system & regime.

Which is also the truth because we are just criticizing the extreme right-wing Zionist political regime and its actions, and not Judaism and ALL Jews.

And you can direct them to our friends these religious Orthodox Jewish Rabbis.

These Orthodox Jews will then say this about Zionism: "It is the lie that declares that Judaism and Zionism are identical"

Keep the important discussion alive my friends!

Because it must always be allowed to criticize certain political systems and specific actions of different regimes without being afraid of those who wish to silence the discussion!

To say otherwise would just be severe totalitarian fascism or communism.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Some more important & interesting video about Zionism vs Judaism.

These are important to see to fully understand the complex and complicated current situation in Palestine & Israel.

The real truth about Palestine - Judaism has been hijacked - all problems with their Arab brothers started with the Political Zionism

Zionism vs Judaism Part 1 of 6

Zionism vs Judaism Part 2 of 6

Zionism vs Judaism Part 3 of 6

Zionism vs Judaism Part 4 of 6

Zionism vs Judaism Part 5 of 6

Zionism vs Judaism Part 6 of 6

Zionism vs Judaism

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is also a must read and important testimonies for those who wish to have a deeper understanding about the Palestinian people and Palestine & Israel.

These are collected testimonies from Israeli soldiers who served in the Occupied Territories during the Second Intifadah and testimonies from operation Cast Lead, 2009 and about the atrocities against the Palestinian people in general.

It's similar to the American winter soldiers testimonies

Breaking the Silence

Breaking the Silence is an organization of veteran Israeli soldiers that collects testimonies of soldiers who served in the Occupied Territories during the Second Intifadah.

Soldiers who serve in the Territories are witness to, and participate in military actions which change them immensely. Cases of abuse towards Palestinians, looting, and destruction of property have been the norm for years, but are still excused as military necessities, or explained as extreme and unique cases.

Our testimonies portray a different and grim picture of questionable orders in many areas regardind Palestinian civilians. These demonstrate the depth of corruption which is spreading in the Israeli military.

While this reality which is known to Israeli soldiers and commanders exists in Israel's back yard, Israeli society continues to turn a blind eye, and to deny that which happens in its name.

Discharged soldiers who return to civilian life discover the gap between the reality which they encountered in the Territories , and the silence which they encounter at home. In order to become a civilian again, soldiers are forced to ignore their past experiences.

Breaking the Silence voices the experiences of those soldiers, in order to force Israeli society to address the reality which it created.

Until today, Breaking the Silence interviewed hundreds of soldiers who served in the territories, and continues interviewing soldiers daily.

These interviews are published on this website, in testimonial booklets, through different media outlets, and also through lectures and tours to Hebron. The testimonies are published with minimal editing and with complete confidentiality, in order to protect the soldiers and to encourage them to speak.

We demand accountability regarding Israel's military actions in the Occupied territories perpetrated by us and in our name.

Testimony Collection Process

SInce 2004, Breaking the Silence has collected testimonies from over 650 soldierswho have served in the teritorries since the beginning of the second Intifadah.

The collectors of the testimonies are veteran combatants themeselves. Every soldier who gives a testimony to Breaking the Silence knows the aims of the organization and the interview.

Most soldiers choose to remain anonymous, do to various pressures from official military persons and society at large. Breaking the SIlence's first priority is towards the soldiers who want to explain to the public about their service.

www.breakingthesilence.org.il...

Israel soldiers speak out on Gaza

A group of soldiers who took part in Israel's assault in Gaza say widespread abuses were committed against civilians under "permissive" rules of engagement.

The troops said they had been urged to fire on any building or person that seemed suspicious and said Palestinians were sometimes used as human shields.

Breaking the Silence, a campaign group made up of Israeli soldiers, gathered anonymous accounts from 26 soldiers.

Israel denies breaking the laws of war and dismissed the report as hearsay

news.bbc.co.uk...

Cast Lead Testimonies

Israel soldiers on Gaza: Excerpts

A group of Israeli soldiers who took part in the Cast Lead operation in Gaza in January have published anonymous testimonies describing a range of abuses during the conflict. The activist group which gathered them, Breaking the Silence, says they stemmed from Israeli policy and rules and engagement, not just mistakes or individual soldiers failing to follow orders.

WHITE PHOSPHORUS

White phosphorus causes very severe burns. Amnesty International says it is inherently indiscriminate and its use in urban areas was a war crime.

Testimony 8:

Q: Why fire phosphorus?
A: Because it's fun. Cool… I don't know what it's used for… I don't understand what it's even doing in our supplies if we're not supposed to use such ammo. It's ridiculous.

Testimony 11: "There was an area of about 200-300 square meters of glazed sand.... We understood this resulted from white phosphorus, and it was upsetting… in training you learn that white phosphorus is not used, and you're taught that it's not humane. You watch films and see what it does to people who are hit, and you say, 'There, we're doing it too.' That's not what I expected to see. Until that moment I had thought I belonged to the most humane army in the world."

Israeli position: The Israeli military initially denied white phosphorous was used. It later admitted it had been, but said it had not breached international law, saying the use of shells using the chemical as a smokescreen rather than an incendiary weapon was lawful.

news.bbc.co.uk...

An Israeli Captain in the Air Force on BBC Says What Happened in Gaza is a War Crime

Extreme Right-Wing Zionist Rabbis in Israeli Army told Israeli Troops "They were Fighting Religious War Against Gentiles"

Israel's Army Gave Out Hate Leaflet to Troops

BBC - israeli soldiers shot children while eating chocalate and chips

Some more Video Testimonies:

Israeli soldiers criticise tactics in Gaza war

Testimonies from IDF soldiers regarding war crimes in Gaza

Inside Story - Breaking the silence - 16 July 09

Burning Conscience-Israeli Soldiers Speak Out Part 1

Burning Conscience-Israeli Soldiers Speak Out Part 2

Burning Conscience-Israeli Soldiers Speak Out Part 3

Israeli Soldiers Refuse To Serve In Palestine: Part 1

The Extreme Right And Its False Religious Teachings for Soldiers

BBC Newsnight: The Rise of Israel's Military Rabbis (Part 1 of 2)

BBC Newsnight: The Rise of Israel's Military Rabbis (Part 2 of 2)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Although these men should not have attacked these rabbis, and I am not a big fan of many things the state of Israel has done, most Americans who dislike Israel are liberal, and most Orthodox Jews against Zionism are the most right-wing, bigoted extremist nutballs you can find among the Jews.

The organizations that these rabbis are apart of support Arab terrorist activity, disrupt non-orthodox communities adjacent to them (jew or gentile, remember the Hasid vs. Hipsters battle in Williamsburg? Those were Satmars, a anti-zionist Hasidic dynasty), and are known to sexually harass and assault women they see on a bus they frequent who are not dressed to their standards (once again, Antizionist, not typical Hasidic Jews.) Chances are, this rabbi getting beaten up in the video above was trying to incite a riot in the first place... they are known to do it.

Hipsters vs. Hasids
Hasidic Williamsburg

Sure, humanitarianism in addition to religion stands them against Zionism. Have you seen what they think of homosexuals, though?

Google Video Link

The rabbi going on that ignorant tirade is our very own Rabbi Hirsch, mentioned in an earlier post by someone else. He is a prominant rabbi in Neturei Karta, the name of the organization spoken of positively by most in this thread, even though I couldn't find a post that knew what they were called. No sign of homework done here.

In their argument against Zionism, Neturei Karta describe arabs like they are all saints. This is the first sign that their arguments are more fiction than fact. No group of people are that perfect. I'd know, I used to be a supporter of Jews Against Zionism. Now I just hang out in the middle.

top topics

join