It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg Group. Secret Rulers of The World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is an excellent Documentary on the Bilderberg Group by British Journalist Jon Ronson. Its a few years old, but really turned me on to Conspiracy Theories.

For a meeting of 100 or so of the biggest power players in the world including bankers, politicians and royalty not to make any headlines in the MSM always made me curious.

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks !

I found an old Bilderberg residence today. Even made a picture. But I think you can't even read it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Outside of a few blips here and there on my cognitive radar, I have honestly never paid a great deal of attention to the actions of the bilderberg group.

I have always looked at them as little more than a "jet set" of sorts for people that like to show off their wealth and (assumed)opulence. I say this because (and I will grant you they have members who have influence) their membership simply is not enough to fashion any kind of a worldwide coup attempt.

The thing that does set them apart (at least in my mind) from the inhabitants of a socialite/blue blood cocktail party at a random mansion in New Hampshire, is the fact that a majority of them have influence and ties that extend beyond their particular field; be it politics, diplomacy, industry, etc.

Even so, the combined resources and influence of their membership would scarcely be enough to make the Dow fluctuate more than a point or two.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Actually you are very wrong.

Bilderbergers do NOT secretly rule the world.

They very publicly rule the World. They have never once tried to hide the fact. Wealth and powerful politicians, ie, members of this "elite" group, dictate policy and shape our economies, and thus, cultures.. They know we know they rule the World, they know we know we can't do anything about it, and they know we know that they know the only reason we put up with it is the false hope we can all one day be as powerful as they are.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Helen Thomas was invited to this year's Bilderberg meeting in Spain?
I heard it's going on now.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i agree with rockpuck they certainly do not do it secretly !

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
bilderbergers don't rule the world . they are just one of the primary tools for the real rulers to implement their decisions within the biggest worlds governments

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

The title of the Thread is taken from Jon Ronsons Documentary called Secret Rulers of the World also features a good documentary on David Icke.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

i understand that , but still i don't believe they are the real rulers , they only represent an instrument , a higher than government authority , and their meeting are about ways of implementing the decisions of those really in charge

By the way , since i first saw your avatar i wanted to ask you , is that Maradona on your avatar? I believe i am not mistaking right

top topics

join