It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Israel agrees to International Investigation of Ship Seizure!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Turkish citizens died.. Turkey should have the right to conduct the investigation.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Well, there you go all you anti-Israel folks. They stepped up to the plate and said Bring it!

A day late and a pound light. The Kernel wishes you well with your "campaign."

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The title of this thread is misleading, and shows you have not fully read the article you have posted. I also don't appreciate your attempt to incite hatefulness by blanket generalizing everyone who disagrees with Israeli actions by calling them anti Israeli. Both sides have contributed to the violent situation over there. We don't need these kinds of posts inciting hatred and discord between the members of this board.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by FearfulButInterested]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracle Man

I got it right with calling you guys anti Israel.

Despite what some people try to make us believe, there is nothing wrong with being anti Israel. Why should people pretend to like Israel if they dislike their policies and actions. If a person can question their own government and dislike it's current state, why in the world can they not do the same with Israel.

I do thank you for saying anti-Israel instead of using the religious hate card that so many Israel supporters use to silence the opposition.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Actions speak louder than words.. Until I see a full and open investigation by nuetral parties .. Not just more media posturing..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join