It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall Of Zionism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ats,

The World before us, it's structure and societies are begining to fall.

The Zionistic Secret State, Those few powerful people who dictate the course of the world to us, are now rising up only to be singled out and executed.

The Bilderbergs, The Trilateral Commission, G8, Banking Corporations and the like are now openly being identified and singled out by the masses.

The awakening has officially begun and soon the world will know.
The lies that have been created to scare and stiffle us into selling our freedoms for the illusions of saftey and security are being realised.
The inner conflict in each soul is being waged.

We are begining to see the ball that gathers moss awakening and rolling down that hill toward Mass Effect.

Revolution is occuring infront of our eyes. The little man has become a million golliaths, The voice of the oppressed, The voice which has endured years of senseless pain and suffering has begun to speak out. The demise of this world is becoming ever more so apperent.

The Zionists know what is happening and they are affraid. They live behind the viels of secrecy to conceal their identities so to feel safe and secure behind their power and wealth. They did not forsee that their Ancient Plan would not play out as they would have hoped.

Their total control will never be established.

Soon those very same people who invented the idealolgies of witches and witch hunters will become hunted as the witches.

My brothers and sisters when this Zionistic Illusion that we are trapped in falls and we see we have been lied to. When the world finally awakens to this truth then and only then will we be free. Free to decide how each of us will live. When the technology is demanded from the people to live in a moneyless society in which each community is self sustaining and living in equilibrium with the earth, control will cease.

This my brothers and sisters is the end of Zion.

Fear nothing for the truth shall set you free.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hope so,
hope so...
But i feel dangerous times coming...

Your message sounds a bit like the speech of morpheus in matrix...

stay irie

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

I would agree completely. Their end is upon them. The time is now.

(you may want to edit and separate out a couple paragraphs for easier reading)

It's going to get uglier before it gets better. But I have a feeling that the human race will rise to the occasion this time. If not, yet another Atlantis fall will come... this was our last chance.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Spirit777

I would agree completely. Their end is upon them. The time is now.

(you may want to edit and separate out a couple paragraphs for easier reading)

It's going to get uglier before it gets better. But I have a feeling that the human race will rise to the occasion this time. If not, yet another Atlantis fall will come... this was our last chance.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes, I concur. HOWEVER, I feel that your approach is a little too simplistic here. Yes, as the Bible has stated, the great evil will be defeated. Is there any question what that great evil represents? But, it will not be without pain and suffering by the masses.

First there will be those who refuse to awaken from their hypnosis - they will fight along side the zionists believing that they are defending a proper way of life. They are the unwitting stooges who have allowed the zionists to progress as far as they have - we call them sheeple! The militaries of the world will do the same - initially. After time, the errors of their ways and beliefs will cause them great consternation and they will abandon their support of the zionists. This will take time and see great human suffering in the interim. Are you ready?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Hope so,
hope so...
But i feel dangerous times coming...

Your message sounds a bit like the speech of morpheus in matrix...

stay irie

Dangerous times have always been with us.

What has changed more so is our perception of the world around us.

The speed at which information is now so readily accessible has changed the way we look at the world.

The radical change in our human psyches has taken a quantum leap.
This has allowed us to feel more connected to the all.

In turn we have become more sensetive to changes in the global psyche.

We grow ever more closely knit in our experiences of the global world as a result of this information overload.

Soon the the global mindstate of the masses will form a global consciousness and speak as one voice.

We must not live in fear of the future but instead embrace it.

There is pain and suffering in this world and anything short of the removal of the old will not suffice.

It is struggle that strenghtens us and now we must look deep and find an unextinguishable fire of resolve, to potentially burst with light and forever flow throughtout this world.

When global change becomes a neccessity it mothers its own invention.

The time for change has landed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Dangerous times have always been with us.

What has changed more so is our perception of the world around us.

The speed at which information is now so readily accessible has changed the way we look at the world.

The radical change in our human psyches has taken a quantum leap.
This has allowed us to feel more connected to the all.

In turn we have become more sensetive to changes in the global psyche.

We grow ever more closely knit in our experiences of the global world as a result of this information overload.

Soon the the global mindstate of the masses will form a global consciousness and speak as one voice.

We must not live in fear of the future but instead embrace it.

There is pain and suffering in this world and anything short of the removal of the old will not suffice.

It is struggle that strenghtens us and now we must look deep and find an unextinguishable fire of resolve, to potentially burst with light and forever flow throughtout this world.

When global change becomes a neccessity it mothers its own invention.

The time for change has landed.

Really well said.

We are here now at that point in time.

Once the fear is embraced and the light shines on it, it is transmuted. There is nothing to fear. This time is necessary to shine the light on ALL of the dark. Exposing it for just what it is. A fallacy that we have come to believe.

We do not have to be controlled by them any longer. But the choice lies in each person. That great choice that has been spoken of for so long.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Yes, I concur. HOWEVER, I feel that your approach is a little too simplistic here. Yes, as the Bible has stated, the great evil will be defeated. Is there any question what that great evil represents? But, it will not be without pain and suffering by the masses.

First there will be those who refuse to awaken from their hypnosis - they will fight along side the zionists believing that they are defending a proper way of life. They are the unwitting stooges who have allowed the zionists to progress as far as they have - we call them sheeple! The militaries of the world will do the same - initially. After time, the errors of their ways and beliefs will cause them great consternation and they will abandon their support of the zionists. This will take time and see great human suffering in the interim. Are you ready?

I kept it as simple as possible so to be able to reach more of those very sheeple you speak of. Simplicity always reaches a further audiance.

The Bible itself is but one book of the many books religion has.

It is when we combine these great works of art that we begin to see the same stories throughout them.

Be it the word of God or an account of history and future prophecies or simply be it a noval the truth remains that many religious people exist, tied to their own book and their own standpoint and perception of the world. Normally these people trust their faiths and allow their churches, temples, priests and holy men to tell them how to live. They normally follow those they trust in the hope of becoming better people.

It is the other end of the spectrum when you have those who use these books of religion to further their own causes and agendas namely those of power and control that you find disharmony.

Yes there is an evil in all these books and yes there is a great war in all of them also and yes there ultimatly is salvation.

The journy ahead will not be easy i agree but i am ready to embrace positive change.

Like the great poet Tupac Shakur's Rose growing out of the concrete. Like the pain a mother endures before giving birth to a miracle. The rise upward through the ground above us has occured, we are being born into this world as the new world will be born is us all.

Not a New World Order but a New World Utopia.

To get to that the New World Order and Zionism must topple.
The people must rise up and act as one through revolution.

We must not revolt againts the system but must have a revoultion of the self and being able to overstand that which has bound and controlled us. Only then will we awaken and no longer stand effected by the powers that be.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think it is far to early to cal victory on this one.

They want to introduce they amero and are going to crash the system to do this but i did not think they would also need to create another world war but it looks like iserail is trying to take us down that route.

Nope before this is over we can exspect marshal law, more false flags and the economy seized by the internation bankers and the only good bit i see is some more people are awake but the enermy knows this was coming and plan decades ahead.

I hope i'm wrong but can not see it on this one.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
their fall is far away , they should be hurt exactly where they are most powerful , their finances , the world central banks system .

This is a thread i started about a week or two weeks ago with this purpose ( i even build a website and it needs the contribution from people all over the world ) : www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join