It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“All I saw in Israel was cowards with guns”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Really? Would you fire a rocket at a housing development, not caring who got hit? Would you do that? Only if your goal was to kill the people that lived there.

Would you go into a cafe with a vest loaded with explosive and kill college students, like Hamas does? Would you board a bus full of schoolchildren and blow them up to, like the Al-Aqsa Maryrs brigade did? And if you did do that, how do you think the people on the other side would respond? Do you think they would just shrug their shoulders and say "that's alright, I understand."? I would think they would drop an atomic bomb on you if you did that. And they'd be justified.

A blockade is the mildest goddamn response I can imagine."

This is the mildest response you can imagine?
Hamas is bad news for sure, but I've got to question your apparent genuine hatred for Palestinians you also condone dropping atomics on folks. Can't believe you got starred for that. Gotta leave this thread man it's giving me a headache. Peace out.. if you can comprehend such a notion

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

How can the Palestinians in Gaza be living on "stolen land" if they are in full possession of that land? The Israelis left Gaza. Now if they'd quit trying to kill Israelis they'd get the right to have unchecked imports too.

But they don't want to do that, do they?

Oh no, they want to kill Israelis. They want to kill Israelis really, really bad. So they get blockaded.

Why anyone in the world sympathizes with these idiots is beyond me.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Flatwoods]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Its also a mirror image of actually what happens in gaza palestine put up any resistance what so ever then is lethal force from the aggresser !!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

This is the mildest response you can imagine?
Hamas is bad news for sure, but I've got to question your apparent genuine hatred for Palestinians you also condone dropping atomics on folks. Can't believe you got starred for that. Gotta leave this thread man it's giving me a headache. Peace out.. if you can comprehend such a notion

I know I sound a bit redundant, but everyone needs to hear this...

Iran is building an atomic bomb right now. That bomb has one target: Israel. Their president is pretty open about that fact. Most of the Arab world is itching to nuke Israel, because they want to kill Israelis. That is why they do everything they can to deliver weapons to the the Palestinians. They all hate Israelis, and they want to kill Israelis. That is what this is all about. This is how it's been since the establishment of Israel.

Arabs want to kill Israelis.

I repeat, Arabs want to kill Israelis. They want to kill Israelis soldiers, and civilians, and women, and children, and babies. No one has ever proven me wrong on this point. No one. I have seen many Israelis who criticize their own government for being to harsh on Palestinians, but I have yet to meet an Arab who will not justify the murder of Israeli children. Not one, so let me repeat.

Arabs want to kill Israelis.

Do you understand?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
it is morally just to break the blockade and bring aid and food to those people, but somehow they have us convinced that it is wrong. these people have courage and guts that few will ever dream of. israelis have no problem and no moral restraint killing non-jews or gentiles for sure. this people are prisoners of the israeli military but as long as the usa doesn't condemn it, it will continue for ever. the u.s. is as much to blame because it provides moral, military and economic aid to israel.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I would say that it is a 'refrained posture' in the context that Israel could wipe out the Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians and Egyptians if it so wished, therefore supporting the claims of murderers, genocide and Nazis, that so many on here throw at it without any real understanding of both sides of the conflict.

However, it does not, therefore it does not deserve the wild and frankly ignorant claims that are made.

I am objective most of the time, but when confronted with such ignorance for one sides' perception, then I will defend that one side with logic, reason, understanding and provide counter-points in the hope that even some of the facts get through and educate the brainwashed.

Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatwoods

Iranians are not Arabs they are Persians. Arabs and Persians have been rivals in the region for millenia.

If the Iranians are building an nuclear weapon it will be as a defensive measure to prevent any attempt of regime change by the Americans and Israelis (And prob the British lurking in the background)

Why would Iran bomb Israel which contains Jerusalem, one of the holiest sites for Islam?

Why would Iran nuke Israel and bring on its own apocalypse through the massive nuclear response of both Israel and the U.S.?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ok.

Put your money where your mouth is. Put up your name and address and I will come for a visit one day. And take everything you have, after broadcasting it to the world that is my intention,( just as the Zionist did from 1915 onwards). You can just sit there and watch me.

Because according to you, fighting back is forbidden. Right ?

You are so full of it. Or the biggest coward on Earth.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

I was quite obviously speaking about the Israeli population living on stolen land retard ( God help me
)

Want logical proof.....

Every single Palestinian was born in the region. Farms and orchards that had been there for hundreds of years were taken. As opposed to almost all Jewish people are recent immigrants to the region.

Would you allow immigrants to come into your country, and then declare a state without putting up a fight ?

Of course not, no self respecting person would. Only a coward would lie down.

There is no misunderstanding. I fully comprehend your statement. You are saying that the entire state of Israel is illegitimate, and that the Palestinians are justified in going to war over their land.

You are justifying war. I hope you understand that. The state of Israel exists, and plenty of Israelis are living there who were born there. You are justifying their murder over rights to the land. That is what you are saying.

You are justifying war and murder and killing over land. Fine. Just be aware that the Israelis set up the blockade to stop that killing, and those who are running the blockade are supporting war.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

I noticed how he skimmed over when his "brothers" assaulted the Israeli marines with bars and bats when they boarded their boat armed with *gasp* paintball guns.

Everyone wants their own spin, in reality both parties are to blame. Israel shouldn't have boarded the boat. Activist shouldn't have tried to beat the commandos to death. While the activist claim to not wanted to kill with guns, from the video they sure seemed intent on killing by blunt force trauma.

My advice to everyone: Don't believe ANYONE'S propaganda. Be it Israeli or Fanatics.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I for one hope and pray that iran does develop and nuke and turns israel into glass. I hope the poor plaestinians and other non combatants get out first though. Perhaps the palestinians wouldn't be launching rockets all the time if the zionist didn't have them restricted to such a small area. God bless amadineajad and his nukes.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

I did take the time to go through his site, notice the quote section and the picture of Malcolm X.

Does anyone know why he has a teardrop tattoo below his left eye and what were the tattoos symbolic of on his other eye?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

Ok.

Put your money where your mouth is. Put up your name and address and I will come for a visit one day. And take everything you have, after broadcasting it to the world that is my intention,( just as the Zionist did from 1915 onwards). You can just sit there and watch me.

Because according to you, fighting back is forbidden. Right ?

You are so full of it. Or the biggest coward on Earth.

You may wish to edit what you have stated to 'hypothetically speaking' or 'in theory'.

Kind regards.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

There is no blockade of aid supplies into Gaza (except through Egypt) .. All aid goes through land, after it is searched for weapons. This boat was the only one stupid enough (well actually they did it on purpose, they obviously had a plan) to try and dock in Gaza, which is blockaded. Everyone else is content with docking at Israeli ports....

If you don't know the situation in the Middle East.. it's best not to talk.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

your absolutely right well said !!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

I for one hope and pray that iran does develop and nuke and turns israel into glass.

Do you really? You know there are innocent women and children that live there and a large Islamic population in Israel too, don't you?

According to the CBS report, the Muslim population in Israel totaled 1,142,000 million people in 2005

Plus a nuke would most likely have horrible negative effects on the neighboring countries,

Whats wrong with this picture?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How don't you understand this Stormdancer. Blind hate is perfectly acceptable, so long as you can attain the feeling of self righteous purpose in your hate, no one can convince you other wise. On ATS and throughout the World it's perfectly fine to hate Israelis and Jews, and most of the time false assumptions and emotional fallacies are reason enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's absolutely amazing how much the US will support Israel, no matter how many crimes against humanity the military commits.

Anti Israel 100% and NOT afraid to admit it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I just wish both sides would grow up and share what they have... Religion is what divides them and both sides have people in the wrong.

THIS is why we can't have nice things.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join