It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“All I saw in Israel was cowards with guns”

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by nenothtu

Erm,watch one of the videos of the assault on the aid convoy maybe??
Listen to some of the testimonies of those on board who witnessed people being shot in the head,maybe?

Or is the internet censored where you live?

LOL. Beautiful. Nenothu is his own worst enemy. I don't think anyone could bury him deeper than what he has done to himself.

Nenothu, if Israel has hired you as a PR rep or a disinfo agent, they definitely aren't getting their money's worth, and should get a full refund. LOL.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeh look at those poor commandos.

A video is circulating on Facebook. It purports to show the moment at which Furkan Dogan, a nineteen year-old Turkish young man who was also a US citizen, was killed. Click the image below to watch the video.

warincontext.org...

This is the link to the footage.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

reply to post by nenothtu

Erm,watch one of the videos of the assault on the aid convoy maybe??
Listen to some of the testimonies of those on board who witnessed people being shot in the head,maybe?

Or is the internet censored where you live?

I did. I watched all the available video I could find, and have yet to see a "fully automatic assault rifle" in them. I'm not sure you know what that is, by the way you talk. If these head shots were from assault rifles, where are the wounds? All I've seen reported are 9mm wounds. Can you direct me to at least a report of assault rifle bullet wounds? That's the very LEAST you could do to support your claim, since you can neither identify these "assault rifles" nor provide a picture to one in use, or even being held.

Have you ever seen a close range head wound from an assault rifle? I bet if such were available, it would be all over the net by now. They're pretty attention-grabbing. 9mm, not so much, unless it's REAL close.

I take it from your non-response, quoted above, that a response is not possible.

[edit on 2010/6/9 by nenothtu]

This is so laughable.

You're like a cartoon stuck on repeat. You ever see bugs bunny when he meets the vampire (count dracula) in the mansion? As soon as bugs bunny says abracadabra, it turns the vampire into a bat while he's holding a huge brick in the air, and then it falls and crushes him. I'm sorry but, you're getting your proverbial behind handed to you by everyone on this thread. And its not taking much to do it.

Get real Nenothtu. Israel screwed up royally, and you're not helping their case right now. As a matter of fact, I dare say you're making it worse.

This quote comes from Vegas Vacation:

I haven't seen a beating like that since someone shoved a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.

You're a great reminder of that quote.

Get some facts so that you don't sound so silly to the rest of the world.

Thanks for the laughs...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

While you may have written many words, you have yet to say anything.
I have yet to read anything from you that proves me wrong.
You keep using weasel words like "Most individuals who are capable of critical and logical thought processes", "only a fringe element of people", or simply "people" as if to show that by trying to contradict all of these brilliant yet mysterious people I'm wrong when in fact these claims have no basis, and only exist to further your point, which is nothing.

I say nothing because you haven't brought up any point to contradict any of mine, you haven't brought any proof to what you say, and all this time all I hear from you is that I'm wrong, but there is no reasoning as to why I am wrong.

You have basically said nothing, in many many words.

Also I'd like to remind you that the popular opinion is not always the right opinion, nor is it the truth.
The more I look at it the more questions arise from your post, where there should have been answers..
Allow me to add guiding questions to help you in further discussions:

Actually, you're making a fool of yourself by defending an indefensible (Why is it indefensible? What are your arguments?) position. There are only a fringe element of people(Who are those people? What makes them fringe? Who decided that they're fringe? You?) who still hold your views and defend Israel's psychotic (What makes it psychotic? Who decided that it's psychotic? You?) behavior, and right now, that isn't a very popular or intelligent (What is the correlation between popular and intelligent? What makes my opinion not intelligent? The fact that it's not yours?) position to take. Most individuals who are capable of critical and logical thought processes don't support violence (Neither do I, has anything I said made you think otherwise? Please quote. Has any of the arguments in favor of israel makes you think otherwise about israel? If so, please quote) and are evolving beyond the need to hurt one another to make a point(Neither do I, and neither does israel, if there's anything that I've argued that implies otherwise- Please quote) and control the world's population through fear and hate (Who are we talking about? Who is trying to control the world? Is it me? Is it israel? If so please provide arguments to prove your point); hence the worldwide outrage of the attack on the "Flotilla." People (Again, who are these people? Where are they from, what are their beliefs, etc) have had enough of the lies (What lies? Have I provided you with one single opinion? All I've shown you are videos and facts. You on the other hand have provided nothing to further your point) and propaganda (Erm.. I think you need to open up a dictionary and look up that word). Evidently (How is it evident? Provide quotes), you have not (Awww.. You know me so well
)

You simply reveal your own nature with every post. So far, I haven't had to do any work, you've done it all for me. (Is that why you're not saying anything meaningful? Yeah, it does feel like I'm doing all the thinking, now that you mention it)

Many thanks to you for making this a very simple argument for me to win. (Congratulations! Now after your glorious victory could you please reply to any of the points that I'd made in my earlier post? That would be super, thanks.)

Much love to all...

See, all you have to do now is just answer the questions, and voila! Instant intelligent meaningful reply.

With respect,
And of course much love to all

Eliad.

OOOPS...Are we getting angry???

Are we getting personal now??? Dance puppet dance!!!

If your case and information wasn't SO LAME, this wouldn't be SO EASY.

The only reason why you THINK I haven't proven you wrong is because you're in denial and that ego of yours won't allow you to see the forest from the trees.

Time for you to go back to school and learn a little something. So, I'll do it for ya.

One journalist's coverage of Flotilla
www.youtube.com...

United Nations Security Council seeks to condemn Israeli actions. But alas, they were protected by their big brother because they can't fend for themselves.
alethonews.wordpress.com...

Ireland went into Gaza to confront Israel because of Israeli STUPIDITY
www.irishcentral.com...

Wow, THIS JUST IN...Ex Mossad agent saying that Israel was so STUPID, it was STUPIFYING...I wonder what that means??? HMMMM???
rawstory.com...

Israel rejects and independent investigation on their actions. Gee, why would they do that if they were INNOCENT???
rawstory.com...

Egypt lifts blockade because of Israel's act of STUPIDITY.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

ISRAEL blocks the media out of fear that they might find something out.
www.salon.com...

Oh...Poor babies. Israel is losing its allies because everyone is realizing that they are psychopaths.
rawstory.com...

OOPS...more witnesses to Israeli aggression.
rawstory.com...

Uh Oh...EVEN more witnesses attest to Israeli aggression:
rawstory.com...

OOPS...this comes from Israel itself. Doesn't look too good here.
www.jpost.com...

Israeli isolation getting worse:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Gee...condemnation is a STRONG WORD for something that Israel was correct in doing...RIGHT???
news.yahoo.com...

I could continue with this beating all day, but, I'll give you time to lick your wounds. And out of all these links, I couldn't find even one of them in SUPPORT of those fools that you're defending. Doesn't look good for you or your case...does it???

And, you might want to at least read a few of these instead of responding so quickly this time. For every link you provide, I will provide 5 in response. And so far, nothing that you have provided has been reputable or scholarly.

If you really want to continue this and make yourself look worse...go ahead. Its only your own reputation that you're screwing up.

BYE NOW...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The evidence has been posted, time and again, in both threads. Not my problem if you a) refused to read it or b) couldn't comprehend it. I note that it MUST be one or the other, since you have consistently failed to counter it, relying on personal attacks to cover for that deficiency.

When you have something new to offer, I'll hand your butt back to you on that, too. Until then, I've nothing to say that hasn't already been said to you, and resoundingly ignored BY you. All you can get done is demand the same proofs already given, over and over, and resort to petulant and childish personal attacks.

Have fun with that, and bring me something new. Otherwise, I feel no need to repeat myself over and over again. That means, so you can puzzle it out, that if you present your evidence, I'll counter it (which you have failed to do with mine, I might add), and if you just want to rant, and go off on personal attacks, I don't need to say anything at all.

Your record speaks for itself, both here AND there.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

See? THIS post of yours is what I'm talking about. You present the same tripe over and over again, expecting to get different results, and then complain that I sound like a stuck record, having to repeat myself to counter your same old same old.

To avoid having to repeat myself yet again, I'll just link to the refuation of several of these "stories" you offer as "support" that I made in the other thread. I have no doubt that the new ones are more of the same, since you followed the same format of ridicule followed by a non-sequitur story.

post by nenothtu

Isn't this fun?

Edit to add: Your response to my refutation was so weak and childishly petulant, that I'll go ahead and link to it for you, to save you the trouble.

post by EvolvedMinistry

See? I'm a nice guy, and helpful too!

[edit on 2010/6/9 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Cry me a river Eliad...
We also saw a group of so called special ops,armed to the teeth with fully automatic assault rifles attacking an aid convoy in international waters.

Pics or it never happened. Identify these alleged "fully automatic assault rifles", and provide a picture of them in a commando's hands during the 'assault', or it never happened.

Pics...or it never happened???

Okay...I like that idea. So, the Roman Empire never existed because we don't have pics. I took a crap this morning but forgot to take pics...does that mean that I never actually wiped my butt either???

I don't have pics of when the Kremlin was built...does that officially negate the fact that its there???

Or, or or...wait a minute. How about the fact that there were no pics of Bill Clinton when he was getting a blow job from Monica Lewinski. Well then, I guess we've cleared that one right up.

How about OJ when he murdered his wife. Without pics, it simply could not have occurred. But wait...we don't have pictures of when the bible was actually made or written. I guess that means that the bible doesn't actually exist.

But even better...I don't have any pics of when your mother conceived you with your father. I guess that could possibly mean that you could be ANYONE'S child, or maybe I'm just typing this post to a figment of my imagination.

This is good. This is metaphysical and an exercise in relativity.

AHHHH...I'm having too much fun.

Bye now.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

See? THIS post of yours is what I'm talking about. You present the same tripe over and over again, expecting to get different results, and then complain that I sound like a stuck record, having to repeat myself to counter your same old same old.

To avoid having to repeat myself yet again, I'll just link to the refuation of several of these "stories" you offer as "support" that I made in the other thread. I have no doubt that the new ones are more of the same, since you followed the same format.

post by nenothtu

Isn't this fun?

TRIPE???

LOL. This must have been a word that took you years to assimilate in your vocabulary and for you to understand. Now that you've got a handle on it, it almost sounds natural as it comes from your post. Almost.

Read the links little one and try your best to assimilate them in the chaos that is your mind.

LUKE...I am your father. NO wait. My genetics could have never created something so stupid.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The evidence has been posted, time and again, in both threads. Not my problem if you a) refused to read it or b) couldn't comprehend it. I note that it MUST be one or the other, since you have consistently failed to counter it, relying on personal attacks to cover for that deficiency.

When you have something new to offer, I'll hand your butt back to you on that, too. Until then, I've nothing to say that hasn't already been said to you, and resoundingly ignored BY you. All you can get done is demand the same proofs already given, over and over, and resort to petulant and childish personal attacks.

Have fun with that, and bring me something new. Otherwise, I feel no need to repeat myself over and over again. That means, so you can puzzle it out, that if you present your evidence, I'll counter it (which you have failed to do with mine, I might add), and if you just want to rant, and go off on personal attacks, I don't need to say anything at all.

Your record speaks for itself, both here AND there.

Your links are about as worthless as your posts. Your information is Fox News worthy at best, and even they are backing up the international community.

I won't try to understand links that contradict common sense.

I'll leave that for the people who it can fool.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Okay...I like that idea. So, the Roman Empire never existed because we don't have pics. I took a crap this morning but forgot to take pics...does that mean that I never actually wiped my butt either???

Your personal hygeine habits are none of my concern, and really don't belong on this forum. Likewise the rest of your post, which sidesteps the issue at discussion entirely.

Bye now.

I bet.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Your personal hygeine habits are none of my concern, and really don't belong on this forum. Likewise the rest of your post, which sidesteps the issue at discussion entirely.

Bye now.

I bet.

Give me pics of this conversation, otherwise it never happened.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Your links are about as worthless as your posts. Your information is Fox News worthy at best, and even they are backing up the international community.

Riiiight...

When you can tell me WHY that is your opinion, you have an argument. Until then, you have only personal attacks.

So until then, I'm done with you.

Have a nice day!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

warincontext.org...

This is the link to the footage.

www.facebook.com...

Have you ever fired a gun?
There was no nuzzle flash, no recoil, and this is not an m16, it's a pepperball or paintball gun, just like this one

this is something used for riot control. (this was found with a google image search (military paintball gun)

This might seem like compelling evidence, but you can't even see if it's that 19 year old boy you're talking about.
And again, it was just a paintball gun, as you can see there is not flash, no recoil, nothing, and it doesn't even look like a real gun.

I hope this clears it up for you.

By the way, for a few minutes there I was shocked too.. Then I just paused the video and looked again...

Also I can see them kicking the guy, which I can't say is a good thing, but considering what they've been through..
No you know what? Still not cool...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is from the BBC regarding the blockade, you will see that there has been no published blockade list from Israel, which is a requirement in International law. You will also see that the agenda for the blockade is further reaching than just stopping possible arms getting through, it is a slap on the wrists of Gazanians because Hamas does not recognize Israel, how childish is that?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Riiiight...

When you can tell me WHY that is your opinion, you have an argument. Until then, you have only personal attacks.

So until then, I'm done with you.

Have a nice day!

Opinion is posted at the top of the page. Right there are links and all sorts of facts. I hope it doesn't make your brain overheat.

Be sure to send pics of you reading the posts, otherwise...

IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

It purports to show the killing of Furkan Dogan. This may or may not be the moment.

Either way he is dead. Murdered.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You have links to rawstory and salon; neither of which are bastions of journalistic objectivity. I doubt they are even "Fox News worthy".

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Eliad

It purports to show the killing of Furkan Dogan. This may or may not be the moment.

Either way he is dead. Murdered.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

I wouldn't call it "murder" unless that is the video. If that gun was fired, it murdered someone. It is an FAL, i think. High power, single shot. Not made for close quarters at all (they should have had a bullpup/SMG). Bad weapon choice, and deadly at that range. I wouldn't shoot that weapon at that range for fear of ricochet killing me.

Regardless, if that isn't his death, then i would call it "wrongful death", as the soldiers were following what they believe to be lawful orders (regardless of the BBC report about it not being a lawful blockade).

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatwoods

Would you go into a cafe with a vest loaded with explosive and kill college students, like Hamas does? Would you board a bus full of schoolchildren and blow them up to, like the Al-Aqsa Maryrs brigade did? And if you did do that, how do you think the people on the other side would respond? Do you think they would just shrug their shoulders and say "that's alright, I understand."? I would think they would drop an atomic bomb on you if you did that. And they'd be justified.

A blockade is the mildest goddamn response I can imagine.

I don't have to think how they WOULD respond, I will tell you how they DID respond.

they burned down hundreds of villages, shot countless people (1200+ in Kalavryta alone) and that's reprisals for the killing of army personnel, NOT civilians.

If the reference of this offends you, tough. In part, you drew the parallel.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

lol, I was angry? Oh, again you show that you know me so well!
We should be friends, really..
And as your friend I was just trying to help you form an intelligent response, which directly addresses the points that I have made to you in regards of the flotilla attack.

You actually haven't answered any of my questions, and you haven't shown me one single shred of evidence to support anything you've said so far except for that video of the reporters.

As for your video of the reporters- allow me to educate you on what is gunfire, and what is not, as if you have ever heard gunfire you would know how to recognize it-
www.youtube.com...
This is an israeli boat shooting at the water and in the air to scare off palastinian boats. This thing we can condemn together by the way, as I'm not sure what exactly is the purpose of this.
But can you hear the difference?
Also can you hear the difference between lies, and editing tricks, and truth, and flowing continuous video?
Also notice that they're being fired upon, and they're still standing on deck... Does that make any sense to you at all?

You also have no counter point to any of the points I've provided you with earlier, and you've disregarded all of the videos of real time footage that I've shown you..

But with videos like these I'm not surprised that you're convinced..
Look, I can tell you for a fact this doesn't sound like gunfire, gunfire echoes. Plus if this was live gunfire WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING ON DECK???
And where are the gas grenades? Why aren't they photoed? Filmed?

You should be more judgmental of the videos you watch next time.

In anyway israel IS forming an investigative comity, and it will have foreign observers, and I'm not sure if anything can stop the UN from sending in an investigation, so we'll all know for sure soon, won't we?

Anyway it seems nobody's taking you seriously but me..
You might want to start discussing things in a more mature manner.. You know, as a friend it's my advice to you, so the other kids might play with you..

Can't wait for your next reply.
I'm hoping you'd have something interesting to say or add (remember- live fire, why are they on the deck?).
But I'm not keeping my hopes up..

With very little respect left,
But oh so much love

Eliad.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join