It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“All I saw in Israel was cowards with guns”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Flatwoods

Iranians are not Arabs they are Persians. Arabs and Persians have been rivals in the region for millenia.

If the Iranians are building an nuclear weapon it will be as a defensive measure to prevent any attempt of regime change by the Americans and Israelis (And prob the British lurking in the background)

Why would Iran bomb Israel which contains Jerusalem, one of the holiest sites for Islam?

Why would Iran nuke Israel and bring on its own apocalypse through the massive nuclear response of both Israel and the U.S.?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

Wow to believe that you would have to ignore amidinejad's statements that Israel should be destroyed, that the holocaust was made up, etc...

that is the most absurd crap I've ever heard. As soon as they have the capability, Iran will detonate a nuke on Israel, and when they do, you will probably make up some excuse like Israel provked them and gave them no choice.

I have never heard Israel state that Iran should be wiped off the face of the earth, or that palestinians should all be killed, because they wouldn't need to say it, if they felt it, they have the means to do it.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
I wish all you bleeding heart, anti-semite liberals would all get on the same boat or airplane and go to Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, and Russia. You know, where you will be appreciated.
Seeashrink

Exactly the statement of a fascist.
My daughter-in-law is a Turk by way of Germany. She's as semitic as the day is long. She's not a Zionist.
If the Fascist Zionist Jews returned to their homelands, I'm sure that they would be appreciated for what they are.

What nation do you serve?
It's not the USA.
This board isn't exclusive to the US, so who did you direct this to?
What Branch were you in?
What have you given up for this 'Firm' stance?
If you have done nothing along the lines of putting your butt on the line then what else could you be but a poseur?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

"This was a forcible, non-negotiable, separation of weapons from commandos who had already murdered two brothers that I had seen that day. One brother with a bullet entering dead center in his forehead, in what appeared to be an execution. I knew the commandos were murdering when I removed a 9mm pistol from one of them. I had that gun in my hands and as an ex-US Marine with training in the use of guns it was completely within my power to use that gun on the commando who may have been the murderer of one of my brothers."

A possible inconsistency here. I say possible as it may be out of context. Just pointing it out though.

He states he saw the commandos murder his two brothers and later states he could have used "that gun on the commando who 'may' have been the murderer of one of my brothers"

Kind regards,

Skellon

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Who can we trust?
Not you.
Anybody who puts his life on the line can be trusted to believe in what he does. Not necessarily what he says.
It's a little different than 'follow the money'. It's follow the blood.
Okeefe states he wants to help the downtrodden.
What has he done?
Looks like he wants to help the downtrodden. Simple case.
What his long term objective is, we'll see.
He is starting out as a very credible witness.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by largo]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Jaden,
You must be a very privileged person to KNOW that the Iranians would nuke Is-it-real at the first chance possible.
We know that you will nuke a discussion at the first chance you had to defend a fascist state. So who do you serve? What's your agenda? What makes you believable?
As to being Masterjaden, is this what your nanny calls you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by largo

"If the Fascist Zionist Jews returned to their homelands, I'm sure that they would be appreciated for what they are."

"But I see your true colours, shining through" - Cindy Lauper.

Kind regards,

Skellon.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eagleheart56

I think I have noticed a trend here. Since this is a conspiracy site, I'm sure it will be of great use in future discussions.

The usage of extreme terms for onscreen names is directly related to outrageous fascist, deluded and irresponsible statements.
Whether they are plans, replies or commentary they all devolve into rants or bursts of scorn.
Am I wrong about this?
The level of irresponsibility is also proportionate to their commitment expressed in their screen name. I propose that Super, Master, Doctor, etc. included in these names are a direct linkage to potential schizophrenics or juveniles.
In order to sort that out, I think that our ages should be associated with our screen names or that the admin go ahead and make a formal study. Half past human could probably do a web-bot to perform that function. It could sort out the extremist and do an age profile along with the names.
It would give us a better sense initially as to who we should shun for their puerile and undistinguished intellects.
I guess that group could include me but I'm old.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I do not believe that stating that the repatriation of the Zionists is a reflection of anything but a reply.
The poster that this was a reply to, suggested we should all hop aboard transport and leave this country due to our anti-Semitic, Jew-hating.
Gander-goose and least of all you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Do you really not see the reasons for this????

Notice that the article you cited does NOT state that those items are forbidden from being taken into Gaza but that only palestinian merchants aren't allowed to bring them in???

That is because it is logistically impossible for them to verify that toys, books etc, are not hiding the banned items.

I could have easily bought a beretta clone in Hong Kong, cut pages out of a book and taken it back to the states on my ship without anyone being the wiser, and that is with them looking at each item individually.

There is no way to check every book in a box or every box in a shipment of boxes, so they have to limit what can be brought in by people who's motivations are questionable.

They aren't trying to keep kids from reading and being educated, they are trying to keep people from bombing their people and killing them.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by largo
reply to post by super genius

My aren't we just full of ourselves.
If you are the same guy on Philly.com you should return there.
The fact is the Zionists believe in supremacy.
Now we know that due to their unique genetic makeup (Finally.), they have remained an isolated sub-species. Most likely they have done this for their own purposes but they may also have not been allowed to breed with the rest of us.

This indicates that they can have an agenda that is only known to them. They have the ultimate security code, their DNA. If you don't pass that test, you never become part of the cabal.

I like the fact that this is known now. It'll make it easier to figure out who needs to be vetted when this is all over.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by largo]

So now you're talking about genocide against the Israelis?

wow. talk about Nazis.....

Jaden

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Jaden,
You must be a very privileged person to KNOW that the Iranians would nuke Is-it-real at the first chance possible.
We know that you will nuke a discussion at the first chance you had to defend a fascist state. So who do you serve? What's your agenda? What makes you believable?
As to being Masterjaden, is this what your nanny calls you.

Nice Ad hominums....

I base it on amadinehad's own statements and Iran's past statements on their intentions. They have stated that their intent is to wipe Israel and all Jews from the face of the earth. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if that is their stated intentions and through intelligence we have found out that they are close to have fissionable material to create a nuke, that once they have one, they WILL use it.

Although, I doubt that Israel will wait for them to use it, if Iran develops the ability to use nukes Israel will not hesitate to use theirs, because unlike the US Israel has not become a bunch of pussies.

It is the utmost restraint that has held them back as far as they have.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Eagleheart56

I think I have noticed a trend here. Since this is a conspiracy site, I'm sure it will be of great use in future discussions.

The usage of extreme terms for onscreen names is directly related to outrageous fascist, deluded and irresponsible statements.
Whether they are plans, replies or commentary they all devolve into rants or bursts of scorn.
Am I wrong about this?
The level of irresponsibility is also proportionate to their commitment expressed in their screen name. I propose that Super, Master, Doctor, etc. included in these names are a direct linkage to potential schizophrenics or juveniles.
In order to sort that out, I think that our ages should be associated with our screen names or that the admin go ahead and make a formal study. Half past human could probably do a web-bot to perform that function. It could sort out the extremist and do an age profile along with the names.
It would give us a better sense initially as to who we should shun for their puerile and undistinguished intellects.
I guess that group could include me but I'm old.

Sure, well, I am neither diagnosed as a schizophrenic nor am I a juvenile, although your use of ad hominum attacks shows links to your juvenile behavior. Nothing in my statements should have led anyone to believe that I am juvenile in behavior and I am 35 years old until this weekend.

I hold degrees in psychology and business administration from Columbia and I am a master in martial arts. I have studied Aikido, Karate, three forms of Kung fu, I practice Iaido, Knife throwing, marksmanship (both long range and short range) Have been a member of Marine Corps FAST company and worked in military intelligence down at GTMO.

BTW, almost any crap you've heard about GTMO is absolute BS and unless you consider offering the detainees mcdonalds and pizzahut torture, there wasn't much torture going on.

Jaden

P.S. I would be more than happy to compare intellects with you or any other liberal at any time.

I use MasterJaden because that is what my martial arts students call me and if Jaden had been available when I signed up, I would've used that. Your argument might have more merit if you could find ONE post of mine that I signed masterjaden

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Masterjaden]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I find your use of the term..."there wasn't much torture going on." odd...as
there was some but not much. Am I wrong in that? You know Geneva convention and all that.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

I find your use of the term..."there wasn't much torture going on." odd...as
there was some but not much. Am I wrong in that? You know Geneva convention and all that.

That was facetious...

Jaden

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit

There are more and more countries, people and organizations lining up now, to do exactly what these flotilla's set out to do. It will be interesting to see what tact Israel uses in the coming weeks and months. I have my opinion on how they will react but hope I am wrong. They seem to want to use their religious belief to set diplomatic relations. This makes them no better than the one's they hate. I hope the best for the coming humanitarians.

"Humanitarian" is a relative word, and rests in the eye of the beholder. I prefer to use the term 'blockade runners', since it's more descriptive of the activities, and none can deny that's what's going on. But, to each his own.

I don't know what Israel will do if they start swarming these blockade runners in, but I know what I would do if I were in their shoes. If the blockade runners want to swarm the blockade and threaten security like that, And I were on the receiving end, I'd start building an artificial reef out of sunken ships all along the blockade, until there was no where left that could ever be gotten through for the next couple thousand years.

If they wanna play, I'd give 'em a good game. Hope Israel is serious enough about the security of their own people to do the same.

Now, I know some folks are gonna get all bent out of shape and start hollering "the world..." this and "the WORLD..." that. Well, if the world cared no more than they've shown for my OWN security, and as matter of fact had shown themselves to be as hostile to ME as they have shown themselves to be towards Israel, I wouldn't expect to win that war at all, I'd PLAN on going down.

I can guarantee there'd be a lot of the opposition keeping me company on the way down. If I'm going down anyway, they're coming with me.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ken O'Keefe is not exactly a creditable source. He was a Marine and then discharged for "speaking out about abuse of power".

Look, I'm a former Marine - and ALL Marines that are discharged under other than honorable conditions make it out to be some kind of victim event.

You have to do some pretty bad crap to get booted out, not just "speak your mind".

The other thing's he states he's part of is a group that is actively working for the cessation of Hawaii from the United States...

He's got a citizenship in Palestine (btw: if they're not a state - how's he got citizenship???).

This guy is all over the map. Little statements like "I was a Marine so I know how to handle a 9mm" is a line of junk.

I didn't handle a 9mm until I went on specific security detail - and I was in for 8 years and got out as a Sergent.

-This isn't a debate about what happened on the boat, or the Israel/Palestine thing. Just saying that some dudes are honestly full of crap and live their whole life spinning ridiculous fish tales.

His own biography talks about serving in the Hawaiian legislature and passing laws... but it's a goofy militia group... so what "laws" did you pass?

Take what he says - cut it in half, run it through a B.S. filter, cut it again, pour over ice - then you get the truth. He lives off of things like this being catastrophic events... else he's just another shlub who never grew up.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

On Monday, Israel attacked a boat carrying what it said was "a squad of terrorists wearing diving suits on their way to execute a terror attack." A survivor who was on shore at the time of the attack said the six men on the boat were members of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, an armed group which is loosely tied to the secular Fatah movement of Western-backed president Mahmud Abbas, but that there were no weapons on the boat. He said they were doing swimming exercises some 100 metres (yards) off the coast when they were attacked by Israeli naval forces.

Bodies washed ashore

This isn't the same event was it? Just read about this.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Different event- I believe that was the armed wing of the so called Israeli Allies in Palestine (Fatah),who claimed they were on a training mission.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As opposed to what? Cowards using human shields ooor bombing the inocent????Give me a break

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You see this is a bad way to deal with this matter on Israels account and should of been dealt with in a better manner. It was wrong to ambush and act in such a way with guns blazing but this is a county who is being threatened and have a right to protect themselves.

I am on the fence with this one but then again people died, how sad this world really is.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join