It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ready For This? They Know The Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here are some orthodox Jews slagging off the Zionist Stat of Israel, does this mean there waking up to the Truth?

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

That guy is a gangstar, and speaks the truth. There is a good example of someone'e religious beliefs being used for peace.

Many Orthodox Jews in and out of the country see Israel as an afront to god as Israel should only be delivered with the return of the messiah.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

That was a very interesting video, and quite a bit longer than I expected.

Thinking it was current, I watched the entire thing, and was surprised to see that it was recorded back in 2007, long before some of the issues in the past couple of weeks.

It's true though, Polotics and Religion should never be mixed!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They were awake a long time ago ,since the inception of Zionism
This is what mainstream media are trying to hide, REAL JEWS refuse Israeli government because they know they are Murderers , They are ashamed that this land is called Israel,because it is utter Blasphemy , Israel(Zionists) are not Torah following Jews , these men are ,God bless them ,
I pray for the day Israel may be freed of Zionism, Do the research ,
The Talmud is the most evil text you will ever find , its disgusting references to every other human race as lower than DOGs is sickening , Zionism back themselves with this book of TAlmud, Real jews follow the teachings of the Torah (Old Testament) , not this Devil Book, People talk about the Koran , But its this Book Of Talmud which i hereby decree as the most Evil religous book ,
This is the source of pain and suffering worldwide , this is an illuminati guildline book which originated around 200 AD , As a counteractive to the teachings of Judaism and Jesus , Its a plan of War , and im a no one , I can see this easily after reading the translations of the TAlmud ..
I urge anyone looking for truth and understanding , who have a grain of compassion left in you , who hate the world of war , who hate murderers ,
who cry tears seeing babies blown to bits from photo threads on ATS ,
who truly are against this distortion of the truth, YOU DONT NEED TO BELIEVE IN GOD , to study whats this text,this writing , this belief of the TAlmud is evil by design.
This video will set the truth in direction of uncovering the truth.
REAL JEWS ARE AGAINST ZIONISM , ZIONISM is the government behind Israel .
I will post the information on key discrimative info and exact Chapter and verse numbers from the book of TAlmud which will BLOW YOU AWAY!!!.
This book is the key to a Great Branch of our Awakening , This evil book will give ATS a understanding of WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS , because it is these teachings that will break your heart ,how did this book ever fly under the radar is beyound me .
When you read it, You will be empowered to confront Zionists with a please murderous explain , and watch them change topic,call you anti semetic.
Watch how they refuse to talk about this book and the distractive comments they make.
If you truly want peace ,then this terrorist book is in your way!!

P.s .....Simply put .......KNOW YOUR ENEMY .....The TAlmud ....
I want our planet back , I want true peace , I want the truth behind why..

P.s.s This is a text , You dont have to believe in God to know this book is evil,
Thanks for reading
Let me know if you wanna see the horrors of this book of Talmud , I will Gladly post many translations that will horrify you ,and awaken you ..

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Thanks for clarifying about the holy books, I was a little confused since I knew the Old Testament is the Torah, but a lot of people talk about the Talmud, but not too many Jews I know even make reference to that book. I saw some translations on the internet, but because of the obscure citations in the book, I would appreciate if you post some translations with a link to where these were found.

I have long wondered that if the Illuminati could exist throughout the centuries, they would need a "book" to do it with. The Holy Bible could almost be that book, but I wonder if the Talmud is more so that book. I am not fully convinced this is the illuminati plan since the majority of the book involves a long and nonsensical rant by the rabbis. Wouldn't the protocols be more like the guidelines for the illuminati?

For instance, this says

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

I found Abodah Zarah, but it only has 5 chapters, so what is 22a-22b mean?

Okay, so I found one:

MISHNA I.: Cattle must not be placed in the inns of the heathens because they are suspicious of having sexual intercourse with them.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

So in other words, the Talmud lays the foundation for the double-standard, i.e. a master race vs. an inferior race (Heathens), the master race can morally steal and kill the inferior race, and so this is the so called holy book that gives them that right. I'm starting to understand now...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think you need to be very careful regarding accusations and allegations regarding the Talmud.

First, the Talmud, when translated into English, loses some of its meaning from the original Hebrew.

Secondly, the Talmud is some 72 volumes or more, and there are actually two versions: The Babylonian Talmud, and the Jerusalem Talmud. The Babylonian Talmud is the most common and popular. These are massive volumes that would take even the most erudite and educated Orthodox Jew many years to read and comprehend - perhaps an entire lifetime.

Virulent anti-semitic web sites are all over the Internet taking passages of the Talmud out of context and twisting or even making up statements that are not even true. You can find several Jewish web sites that do an excellent job of refuting these allegations.

talmud.faithweb.com...

www.adl.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Thirdly, Hebrew is a highly complex language with intricate meanings hidden in the letters and sentences themselves. It is very difficult for a lay person, unfamiliar with Hebrew, to translate properly unless under the guidance of a good commentary or a well-versed rabbi.

Remember, the Talmud is a commentary on the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible), and involves discussions and debate amongst other rabbis. One rabbi has one opinion, and another rabbi has a differing opinion. They debate - That's a big part of the Talmud. You can see, then, how easy it would be to misinterpret the Talmud by taking only one person's opinion, and then twisting the interpretation because you don't know the language (Hebrew).

You see plenty of anti-semitic web sites that make false claims about the Talmud.

Before buying all the hooey about the Talmud being evil, consider the source.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

Hey Cookie Monsta , I just clicked on your sources (links) and i doubt the source you have provided because they are not very well presented and dont look legit , i invite anyone to check them out.

Now , the essence of the debate is WHY are these Jews against ZIONISM ,
Why are they holding signs quoting the Torah ,not the Talmud ?

Id be very careful about joining the Talmud to Judaism as Orthodox Jews reject the Talmud, A shady distraction inspired of Zionism, in other words ,
Zionist Assimilate themselves as Jews , Which is what this video is about ,ok?
They are not Jews , Your sources are saying they are one and all , but why are these Jews saying NO,We are not them ,they are Israeli Government , They are Murderers .
And its self fulfilling that they are following and endorsing the BAD RABBI in the Book of Talmud , lol, The world is seeing that !

READ THIS CRAZY #!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current mood: animated

Disclaimer: this is NOT supporting the TALMUD but Revealing what's INSIDE THE TALMUD,,The Talmud is what Fake Jews Use As A Holy Book,Real Jews are persecuted for speaking out against these imposters,,They are Babylonian..They are evil..

..>..>
..> ..>

Tidbits From The Talmud

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Insults Against Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote 2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote 6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote 4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Attacks Christians and their Books, Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote 11 for the definition of minim).

Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote 9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament. See footnote 6.

Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sick and Insane Teachings, Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (Gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

" Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.

" Sanhedrin 105ab: "Jesus fornicated with his jackass.

" Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung.

" Schabouth Hag. 6b: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.

" Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians." Hilkkoth Akum Z1: "Do not save Goyim (Gentiles) in danger of death.

" Choschen Ham 388, 15: "If it be proven that someone has given the money of israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

" Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.

" Sanhedrin 105ab: "Jesus fornicated with his jackass.

" Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung.

" Schabouth Hag. 6b: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.

" Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians." Hilkkoth Akum Z1: "Do not save Goyim (Gentiles) in danger of death.

" Choschen Ham 388, 15: "If it be proven that someone has given the money of israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of this earth."

Choschen Ham 266, 1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely if by so doing Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Now its obvious to me that ZIONIST are practicing the so called Bad Rabbi ,
This is still an ongoin debate today , It started in 200 AD , but it is still going on today,hence these Jews are pushing their point , Read and see the reason why Israel ignore UN resolution after resolution , and break the laws of God , in the name of Israel, Even these Jews in the video are explaining why they wont fly the flag of Israel ,because Israel is a Zionist State ....
And the talmud goes hand in hand , The talmud is the worst and most evil Book Of Faith , I have ever read , Nothing comes close , This is the source of a branch of evil.www.jewsnotzionists.org...

Heres my link,an actual org! Jews Not Zionists ...Very informative Read , Actual History ,Thanks for reading

[edit on 7-6-2010 by StaceyWilson]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow heavy stuff! and to think there are People out there who belive an practice such stuff knocks me for 6!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

okay, when you say "22a" after a book section, what does that mean? There are not 22 chapters in the section, nor are the sections divided into 22 parts. So please tell me how you are citing these things.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Take a look at this.......
www.luisprada.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hey Cookie Monsta , I just clicked on your sources (links) and i doubt the source you have provided because they are not very well presented and dont look legit , i invite anyone to check them out.

Not legitimate? How so? What makes you question the legitimacy of the web links I provided?

I question your sources for the passages you quote. The Internet is filled with anti-Jewish propaganda from pro-Nazi sympathizers. Anti-semitism has a long history dating back many centuries, so these kinds of bogus attacks against the Jewish people are nothing new.

The only web sites that I see on the Internet that post this drivel against the Talmud are Aryan Nation and virulent anti-semitic web sites. These are hardly trustworthy sources.

Answer my questions:

Do you speak Hebrew?

Have you ever read all 72 volumes of the Talmud yourself in Hebrew?

Do you actually have a hard copy of the Talmud, and not just alleged, bogus quotes from the Talmud taken from some Internet hate web site?

Have you consulted with a recognized Jewish rabbinic authority regarding any of these passages that you cite?

I didn't think so. Your argument is moot.

The Anti-Defamation League is a legitimate source. The whole purpose of the ADL is to defend Jews against this very kind of hate speech!

The article I quoted from the ADL is pretty straightforward: The only people that cite false passages allegedly taken from the Talmud have a virulent anti-Jewish agenda. It's called anti-semitism.

Hatred against the Jewish people is alive and well. This kind of anti-Talmudic drivel has become war propaganda to inspired unwarranted hatred against Jews. By quoting these malicious, bogus passages allegedly from the Talmud, you are promoting the worst strain of anti-semitism.

The other web link that I provided debunks the false passages that you quote, literally line-by-line.

I do agree with one thing you said: Let people read the links for themselves and make their own judgments.

Id be very careful about joining the Talmud to Judaism as Orthodox Jews reject the Talmud,

Not all Orthodox Jews reject the Talmud. The Talmud is simply a commentary and debate about the Torah (the first 5 books of the Bible).

Judaism has multiple sects or divisions within Judaism itself, ranging from Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, to secular. There are even sects within Orthodox Judaism itself - You just happen to be quoting from a particular group, one that does not speak for all Jews everywhere.

Wow heavy stuff! and to think there are People out there who belive an practice such stuff knocks me for 6!

The passages are bunk. The passages quoted are false, taken out of context, or misinterpretations of Hebrew. Read the web links I posted earlier that debunk these quotes given. Here's the one that debunks these passages he quotes, line by line:

talmud.faithweb.com...

And read what the ADL has to say:

www.adl.org...

So please tell me how you are citing these things.

Well, it's quite clear that he is not using original source material. He's simply cut and pasting these passages from an anti-Jewish hate web site.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No bro ,not anti Jewish , Anti Zionism , Watch the video, You are a Dis Info ...Deny Ignorance ,,, Wake Up , People see the truth , Too Bad you refuse it ...Pray 4 you ...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No bro ,not anti Jewish

Hardly. Your posting of these ridiculous accusations about the Talmud are very much anti-Jewish and anti-semitic. It's quite apparent that you don't know what you're talking about.

Your neglect to answer even a single one of my questions speaks volumes.

Anti Zionism , Watch the video, You are a Dis Info

The Jews have had a claim to the land of Israel dating back to the time of Moses. Get used to it. The only disinformation agent in this thread is you.

The land's actual name - ISRAEL - is the spiritual name of Jacob in the Old Testament. Jacob was a Jew. So were Abraham, Isaac, Moses...

Zionism is simply the repatriation of the Jewish people back to their rightful homeland. It's been a violent, tumultuous repatriation because the Arabs hate the Jews. All the Jews are trying to do is to defend themselves against vicious terrorists, thugs, and suicide bombers.

Have you ever heard of a Jewish suicide bomber blowing up a cafe in Israel? Neither have I. If some terrorist blew up your local neighborhood Starbucks, I am sure you would take the same defensive actions as the Jewish authorities have in Israel.

Too Bad you refuse it ...Pray 4 you ...

Too bad you bought into the anti-semitic propaganda, hook, line, and sinker. You'll fit in well with the Aryan Nation.

I don't accept prayers from people with a hateful agenda. Sorry.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by CookieMonster09]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I thought they came from Khazarian Empire! not the middle east ! that was Britain who put them there the rest is bloody history!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It depends on whether you are referring to blood or spirituality. Last time I checked, Judaism was a religion. You don't have to be ethnically Jewish in order to be a Jew - meaning you don't have to be a direct descendant of Abraham to be considered Jewish. Judaism has a long, long history of accepting converts to the Jewish faith.

There are Jews of all races, and colors, from all over the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

This null and voids their claim to the land, and considering most of these Khazars are atheists or do not practice true Judaism, what is the purpose of calling them Jews or putting them in Palestine? They are not 1. Blood Hebrews nor do they 2. Practice the Hebrew faith. They are nothing more than parasites, there is no other excuse to cause 60 years of turmoil.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

In fact, one of the most politically influential sect of Jewish culture is the ultra-Orthodox - not secular - part of the Israeli population. In the last election, Netanyahu won the election by appealing to the ultra-Orthodox population (sometimes referred to as "Haredi").

The Haredi is growing at a rapid rate - Many Haredi parents have 8 children or more. Over the next 20 years, they will come to dominate Israeli society politically based on sheer numbers. In fact, this is already happening, much to the dismay of the secular Jews in Israel. Many of the Haredi are poor, and are dependent on the State of Israel for financial support. Few work, and few serve in the army.

new topics

top topics

join